Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:15:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment  (Read 11234 times)
boosteroid8

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:38:04 AM

My congratulations to the team of LoanBit. Many investors are coming and trusting this kind of project, because of the concept that will benefits lots of people. Keep up the good work and we are still looking for more updates from the team.
Wink Exactly, let's hope that this ico hits the market soon, with their low cost but quality services for sure it will create an uproar on the banking industry.

Well. I think also that they need to add some more details in their whitepaper. Maybe they should include about the assurance of the future users with regards to hacking and also the pricing of this app/product. It will be convenient for us the future users and for the investors.

With respect, sir, I disagree.  I think they have anderstandable plan and strategy. We just must keep calm and wait for the news of the development.

I my opinion this is amazing project with interesting future. We will see like it will grow because and their service is very useful for many users in the world! People need loans for different things, business etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grol_od

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:45:34 AM

Tell me, do I understand the idea of the project correctly? If I have free funds, then I can lend to other users of the project and earn on it. Right?

Yes, you can be the creditor and give someone your money and earn % on it.

Interest on the loan will be set by your company or it will be formed under the market?
Thanks for your question and interest in our project.
The interest rate will be set by borrower in loan application, at first. The investors view the loan application and decide whether to invest or not. The borrower can increase interest rate if his application won't be financed. So we can safely say that the interest rate is set by the market.
AlexK1m

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:48:49 AM

Why not standard bank deposits? Huh What's the differ?
Kir1to

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:55:50 AM

Obviously, the bank deposit is the least risky opportunity. In addition, it hardly pays any income.
Sometimes a deposit does not even generate profitability (the money is simply deposited).
AleXcreig

Activity: 313

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:00:02 AM

Obviously, the bank deposit is the least risky opportunity. In addition, it hardly pays any income.
Sometimes a deposit does not even generate profitability (the money is simply deposited).
I agree. Nowdays Bank are useless and a lot of them has a high fee for borrowers Smiley That is why blockhain and this project so important for the world economy Wink
Thank you Dev Kiss
Grol_od

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:02:21 AM

Please find the main differences and advantages against bank deposits:
1. The level of profitability in P2P lending is higher than for bank deposits.
2. No tax for interest income.
3. You are able to choose the way of investments.
4. Diversification
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:05:22 AM

I agree. Nowdays Bank are useless and a lot of them has a high fee for borrowers Smiley That is why blockhain and this project so important for the world economy Wink
Thank you Dev Kiss

The real advantage here of LoanBit against their competitor is they are using the technology of blockchain as we know blockchain is the most secured and cannot be hacked.
AlexK1m

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:10:35 AM

Please find the main differences and advantages against bank deposits:
1. The level of profitability in P2P lending is higher than for bank deposits.
2. No tax for interest income.
3. You are able to choose the way of investments.
4. Diversification

Thanks for the answer Dev Wink
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:16:02 AM

Thank you Dev Kiss
You can find more information on their web site. The project is quite interesting. this kind of product affordable for you and me and it's more profitable than "old Banks Loans"
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:18:00 AM

Will there the guarantee for lenders to return their money or a deal on their own risk, what % of the risk?
One of the important advantages of the LoanBit platform is a Safety fund for partial insurance of loan granted on the platform.  The investor may look to a partial pay back in case of interaction with an unfair or bad borrower. You are able to get acquinted with the scale of covering in Whitepaper.
To prevent risky deals they also have "Borrower’s Credit Rating"
There will be Percentage of Covering of NonPaid Principal, rank and status of the user

Good decision. Thus, it will be possible to set higher fees for applicants with a low credit rating. In this way, risks can be minimized.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:33:27 AM

Will there the guarantee for lenders to return their money or a deal on their own risk, what % of the risk?
One of the important advantages of the LoanBit platform is a Safety fund for partial insurance of loan granted on the platform.  The investor may look to a partial pay back in case of interaction with an unfair or bad borrower. You are able to get acquinted with the scale of covering in Whitepaper.
To prevent risky deals they also have "Borrower’s Credit Rating"
There will be Percentage of Covering of NonPaid Principal, rank and status of the user

Good decision. Thus, it will be possible to set higher fees for applicants with a low credit rating. In this way, risks can be minimized.
People can choose with their own hands whom to give loan and decide what is the more profitable Wink
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:34:42 AM

My congratulations to the team of LoanBit. Many investors are coming and trusting this kind of project, because of the concept that will benefits lots of people. Keep up the good work and we are still looking for more updates from the team.
Wink Exactly, let's hope that this ico hits the market soon, with their low cost but quality services for sure it will create an uproar on the banking industry.

Well. I think also that they need to add some more details in their whitepaper. Maybe they should include about the assurance of the future users with regards to hacking and also the pricing of this app/product. It will be convenient for us the future users and for the investors.

You are right, the question of security now comes first. Even the top exchanges are hacking. It is necessary to exert maximum efforts to protect oneself from evil-doers. This applies to the ICO and the work of the project itself.
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:38:45 AM

Hello Dev!

As was said in white paper: "Anyone can become a participant of the LoanBit platform. The only requirement is to register using
an email or Google/Facebook account. Upon registration, the platform assigns a unique ID to each participant, after which all functionality of the
platform becomes accessible, except receiving loans." Did you have the important as for me verification process?

Thank you in advance Wink
IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:44:31 AM

Hello Dev!

As was said in white paper: "Anyone can become a participant of the LoanBit platform. The only requirement is to register using
an email or Google/Facebook account. Upon registration, the platform assigns a unique ID to each participant, after which all functionality of the
platform becomes accessible, except receiving loans." Did you have the important as for me verification process?

Yes, they have.
To obtain the loan, participants must undergo a
verification process, such as to:

• enter their data according to the passport (IDcard)

• attach a scanned copy of passport (in good quality, without using graphic editors)

• provide a contact phone number

• confirm the actual address by providing an invoice for payment of utility services at the address and confirmation of the payment

• provide the place of work, salary and other income
PatelKartel

Activity: 301

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:48:13 AM

Hello Dev!

Yes, they have.
To obtain the loan, participants must undergo a
verification process, such as to:

• enter their data according to the passport (IDcard)

• attach a scanned copy of passport (in good quality, without using graphic editors)

• provide a contact phone number

• confirm the actual address by providing an invoice for payment of utility services at the address and confirmation of the payment

• provide the place of work, salary and other income

Got to read all things.. I see potential good ICO maybe a lot of people would use this nowadays Smiley
Kir1to

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:56:52 AM

Thank you Dev Kiss

Do you really believe banks? Huh.. One my friend, fell into the trap of loans because of hidden banks contracts. I believe only in future of blockchain decentralized loan system. And I think I have supporters of my opinion Wink Be part of the future dude Smiley
boosteroid8

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:04:10 AM

Thank you Dev Kiss

Do you really believe banks? Huh.. One my friend, fell into the trap of loans because of hidden banks contracts. I believe only in future of blockchain decentralized loan system. And I think I have supporters of my opinion Wink Be part of the future dude Smiley

Well said Kirito. But despite this I also wanna see the details on how they will protect the data that will be stored in they service and how it will be developed.
1CryptoSmurf

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:09:57 AM

Thank you Dev Kiss

Yea, I agree with you. It also need for people who live far away from banks, so they can borrow money online and forget about transport troubles.
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:13:48 AM

Thank you Dev Kiss

Yea, I agree with you. It also need for people who live far away from banks, so they can borrow money online and forget about transport troubles.
Hm... They actually can do this using simple online credit but with the higher tax. This project has a lot of advantages. I hope to see trial version!
AleXcreig

Activity: 313

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:32:52 PM

Thank you Dev Kiss

Hm... They actually can do this using simple online credit but with the higher tax. This project has a lot of advantages. I hope to see trial version!
I am also looking forward to try this product,  I hope that they will also launch a trial period for their future customers,  so we can have an idea how easy and safe to use LoanBit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: