Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:44:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment  (Read 11234 times)
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:57:11 PM

I see the founders have a great deal of experience, have a question how Tokens can be used in the system?
Thanks for your question.
Tokens (LBT) will be one of the "working" currencies of the Platform. So you are able to invest or recieve the loan in LBT. All loans in LBT are free of any commission. Availability of LBT also give you access to listing of loans.

Hello! What are the functions of the platform? Can you explain it more detailed?

If in a nutshell, then this is the platform where you can take a loan if you need funds and issue a loan if you have free money and earn interest on it.
In general, for full understanding, it is necessary to study the project documents.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crush

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:57:18 PM

A lot of load and lease platform appears today, nothing new ...  The guy is one developer of  bitcore, why he posts this thread.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:58:33 PM

A lot of load and lease platform appears today, nothing new ...  The guy is one developer of  bitcore, why he posts this thread.
Maybee, Hi find something  in this project?
IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:03:30 PM

10 days to ICO. May I know how much tokens were sold at the pre-ICO? - If that's allowed to disclose.
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:07:36 PM

Hi all!

I want to ask "What are the investors’ benefits?" and "What is the minimum investment?"

There is no minimum. It is up to you how much you would like to invest. Wink

Minimal deposit will be -  10 USD.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:53:25 PM

Hi all!

I want to ask "What are the investors’ benefits?" and "What is the minimum investment?"

Are the transactions secured?
1CryptoSmurf

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:55:02 PM

Hi all!

Are the transactions secured?

Do you know that Ethereum, the latest cryptocurrency and blockchain platform, which is considered safest for
creating token contracts and trading?
boosteroid8

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:03:47 PM

In the countries where more than 3 billion people live, credit rates reach 20-30% of annual and more. According to Worlds Bank data, over 2 billion people do not
actually have access to bank services. I hope this service help people to get loans.
AlexK1m

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:13:48 PM

In the countries where more than 3 billion people live, credit rates reach 20-30% of annual and more. According to Worlds Bank data, over 2 billion people do not
actually have access to bank services. I hope this service help people to get loans.

I begin to beliave n success of this project. Their aim is to provide affordable funding for the necessary period of time for all segments of the public.
Kir1to

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:16:39 PM

I begin to beliave n success of this project. Their aim is to provide affordable funding for the necessary period of time for all segments of the public.
Me too. I believe that every person in any country should be able to obtain money in order to improve the quality of his/her life. And on the terms that a person
chooses, the LoanBit aim is to remove barriers and borders, to give the access to financial resources to the people of less developed countries.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:23:00 PM

Me too. I believe that every person in any country should be able to obtain money in order to improve the quality of his/her life. And on the terms that a person
chooses, the LoanBit aim is to remove barriers and borders, to give the access to financial resources to the people of less developed countries.

Many people, especially in European countries, are looking for ways to save and multiply their savings. In my opinion it's a good way to multiply them Wink
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:42:14 PM

Many people, especially in European countries, are looking for ways to save and multiply their savings. In my opinion it's a good way to multiply them Wink

They will deal with the aim of investment profitability for Creditors by moving investors
investment to other corners of the world through the Loanbit platform. Nice concept, I like it!
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:46:35 PM

They will deal with the aim of investment profitability for Creditors by moving investors
investment to other corners of the world through the Loanbit platform. Nice concept, I like it!

I really like the Idea that the Creditor decides: how much money and what percentage to offer. The Borrower chooses the conditions that are profitable for him. This is very convenient. Good Luck Dev!
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:28:51 PM

He also wrote that it simply helps with posting a topic on this resource.
Tane

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:35:38 PM

I really hope that this coin can grow rapidly, because I see that this coin is very promising for a long time, after the coin is widely known to the public.
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:39:20 PM

I really hope that this coin can grow rapidly, because I see that this coin is very promising for a long time, after the coin is widely known to the public.

Of course, this coin will rise steeply after adding to the stock exchange! All participants of the project will be able to make good money. This is our future guys!
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:42:57 PM

Of course, this coin will rise steeply after adding to the stock exchange! All participants of the project will be able to make good money. This is our future guys!

It is very important to enter a good stock exchange. This will attract large traders, which will ensure a constant demand and growth of the token.
Naes

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:45:56 PM

Tell me such a question. What do you plan to do with unsold tokens after the ICO?
Tane

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:49:02 PM

Tell me such a question. What do you plan to do with unsold tokens after the ICO?

Most tokens burn projects. On an extreme occasion, they are frozen for a certain period of time. This is the only way to achieve a stable growth rate on the exchange.
Grol_od

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:58:37 PM

Why not standard bank deposits? Huh What's the differ?
Obviously, the bank deposit is the least risky opportunity. In addition, it hardly pays any income.
Sometimes a deposit does not even generate profitability (the money is simply deposited).
I agree. Nowdays Bank are useless and a lot of them has a high fee for borrowers Smiley That is why blockhain and this project so important for the world economy Wink
Thank you Dev Kiss

Do you really believe banks? Huh.. One my friend, fell into the trap of loans because of hidden banks contracts. I believe only in future of blockchain decentralized loan system. And I think I have supporters of my opinion Wink Be part of the future dude Smiley
Yea, I agree with you. It also need for people who live far away from banks, so they can borrow money online and forget about transport troubles.
Hm... They actually can do this using simple online credit but with the higher tax. This project has a lot of advantages. I hope to see trial version!
I am also looking forward to try this product,  I hope that they will also launch a trial period for their future customers,  so we can have an idea how easy and safe to use LoanBit.
Guys, It will be better if the trial is not a 30 day period access. Much better if anyone can use LoanBit free version which is limited of service while the paid version will be the one with the full benefits and access.
Guys, Platform will be free for everyone. At first, there will test-mode version launch, so everyone can use, give recommendation, find mistakes and error ).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: