Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:47:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment  (Read 11239 times)
iDrago

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:11:31 AM

Is it possible to find out what effective interest rate on the loan will be Huh The loan itself will be issued on a pledge of something ?? Or without collateral?
It is a hard work to calculate the right scores. It's a work for analytics, or AI.
cryptonuim6

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:17:08 AM

Is it possible to find out what effective interest rate on the loan will be Huh The loan itself will be issued on a pledge of something ?? Or without collateral?
It is a hard work to calculate the right scores. It's a work for analytics, or AI.
Ie there is no information on this issue Huh? The project should have a road map or a white sheet .... Where are the interest rates.
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:18:42 AM

It's great that you're going to work with cryptocurrency, cause it's money of future. But I can't find the information about what exactly currency you're going to work with?
This information has not yet been made public. I think that the top 3 crypto currency will certainly be used. I think they will use only stable currencies.
Grol_od

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:19:13 AM

Under the rights of what country you will launch your platform?
Thanks for you question. Our goal is to register a company in Switzerland.
Why you've choose Switzerland instead of Estonia, as all other platfroms do?
We are considering Estonia like the second variant.
Grol_od

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:27:11 AM

Ie there is no information on this issue Huh? The project should have a road map or a white sheet .... Where are the interest rates.
Thanks to your question. The borrower points wishful interest rate in the loan application. Investors consider and make a desicion to invest or not.
Grol_od

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:31:45 AM

It's great that you're going to work with cryptocurrency, cause it's money of future. But I can't find the information about what exactly currency you're going to work with?
This information has not yet been made public. I think that the top 3 crypto currency will certainly be used. I think they will use only stable currencies.
This information is presented in our Whitepaper. During the launch period, lending will be handled in the following currencies: USD, BTC, ETH, Waves, LBT (currency of platform). In the future, the number of "working" currencies will increase to meet the large needs of the platform participants.
KitMan

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:37:43 AM

Might be a stupid question but wouldn't that hurt early investors? I mean Crypto could increase in value faster over time than the given bonuses, right?
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:40:44 AM

This information is presented in our Whitepaper. During the launch period, lending will be handled in the following currencies: USD, BTC, ETH, Waves, LBT (currency of platform). In the future, the number of "working" currencies will increase to meet the large needs of the platform participants.
Even with the waves will work. As it is remembered, there is all that is necessary. Good luck to you, I at one time will join the bounty company of the project.
RobertStan

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:43:31 AM

I think that even those five currencies are enough to successful work.
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:04:57 PM

Thanks for your question. During the launch period, lending will be handled in the following currencies: USD, BTC, ETH, Waves, LBT (currency of platform). In the future, the number of "working" currencies will increase to meet the large needs of the platform participants.

How are you going to deal with users who will not refund the funds? Such a risk definitely exists.
zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:16:00 PM

What is the main idea of Loan Bit platform?
LoanBit is P2P-lending platform with safety fund for partial insurance of loans granted on the platform. There investors and borrowers meet each other and have the opportunity to lend money without collateral.
Without collateral? How they realize that?
Hi. Thanks for your question.
Yes, we will work without collateral. At first, it will be ecosystem based on mutual respect and mutual trust. Everyone knows that there are a lot of persons who always try and trespass. To avoid this and minimize investors risk LoanBit platform will verify all loan application. There will be Safety fund if worse comes to worst.

Can you explain please, how that mutual respect and mutual trust will form. Will it be something like trust rating for every member?

I think that this algorithm should be in any case, based on this it will be possible to determine the reliability of the borrower.
LoanBit

Activity: 108
Merit: 16

Pacтeм!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:52:15 PM

Thanks for your question. During the launch period, lending will be handled in the following currencies: USD, BTC, ETH, Waves, LBT (currency of platform). In the future, the number of "working" currencies will increase to meet the large needs of the platform participants.

It's great!
But I enjoy using LTC. That's why I wonder when you will add other coins as LTC, for example. I don't need an exact date, but about what period? half a year? 1 or 2 years and so on?
Thank you for asking. We will add new currencies, users will vote for the new currencies. Period 3 - 5 months, we will add the most stable coins.
LoanBit

Activity: 108
Merit: 16

Pacтeм!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:01:15 PM

How are you going to deal with users who will not refund the funds? Such a risk definitely exists.

This is a very delicate moment, we will work with online arbitration - they will deal with the investigation. In each loan for the loan will be the mark of what percentage is returned from the insurance fund in the event of default of the borrower. There is a platform with arbitration in this country or not. We will provide maximum information about the borrower for creditors.
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:01:53 PM

Hello, nice project!
Sincerely hope it will be more successful than other lending platforms!  Cool

You correctly noticed. Now many similar projects are enough. I think that the project can be distinguished only by the quality of the services it provides, which is what is missing in other projects.
bervang

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:08:16 PM

What is the main idea of Loan Bit platform?
LoanBit is P2P-lending platform with safety fund for partial insurance of loans granted on the platform. There investors and borrowers meet each other and have the opportunity to lend money without collateral.
Without collateral? How they realize that?
Hi. Thanks for your question.
Yes, we will work without collateral. At first, it will be ecosystem based on mutual respect and mutual trust. Everyone knows that there are a lot of persons who always try and trespass. To avoid this and minimize investors risk LoanBit platform will verify all loan application. There will be Safety fund if worse comes to worst.

Using this strategy, you can bear significant risks. Not every borrower will honestly return his debt .
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:15:33 PM

Excellent. However, I would like to see more crypto currencies. I hope this happens soon.
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:23:48 PM

Hello guys, can you tell me please how is LoanBit different from other lending platforms?

I think you should study White Paper. There everything is clearly described and immediately you can see the difference between this project and others.
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:26:20 PM

What is the maximum amount you can give as a loan and what do I need to provide for this?
Dieniz

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:32:46 PM

Hi! Tell me please, what advantages will I get if I have the tokens of your project? Crope spetsulyatsy itself.
zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:48:09 PM

During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: