Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:19:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment  (Read 11239 times)
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:48:46 PM

Hi! Devs, what kind of programming language do you plan to use? Is there some code of this project already exist?

It will be more correct to ask, on what platform will project work? On your own blockchain or on one of the already existing.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:57:11 PM

What's the plan for LoanBit until will it facilitate first loans among people? Every time I read the word loan in the title I must always think of Bitconnect and all the negative consequences it had for investors and the whole market. It's a dangerous business for all parties involved.

Of course, there are many risks in this business. However, the negative experience of one project does not mean that others will also fail. Much depends on the work of the team and on their decisions.
Tane

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:59:29 PM

You should hurry up with advertisement because if there won't be good ads before main sale start it could be very harmful for the project. I'm really hope you will be in time.
Feetshot

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:04:21 PM

You should hurry up with advertisement because if there won't be good ads before main sale start it could be very harmful for the project. I'm really hope you will be in time.

I also think that advertising should be strengthened. It should not be too late. which can be harmful to the project. I think that all the campaigns follow these rules.
wingding

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:08:15 PM

I also think that advertising should be strengthened. It should not be too late. which can be harmful to the project. I think that all the campaigns follow these rules.

Hi! There is still enough time. I'm sure that the project developers are aware of the need for advertising. We also help them with this. Many investors and ordinary users will know about this company.
NewDeal

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:21:33 PM

What's the plan for LoanBit until will it facilitate first loans among people? Every time I read the word loan in the title I must always think of Bitconnect and all the negative consequences it had for investors and the whole market. It's a dangerous business for all parties involved.
Why do you think this business is dangerous? I think he's on the contrary the safest. What could be safer than a credit for which is included a pledge? If the market collapses completely, then all businesses will collapse, not only this one.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:48:07 PM

Hi! There is still enough time. I'm sure that the project developers are aware of the need for advertising. We also help them with this. Many investors and ordinary users will know about this company.
The best advertising, it's a working product and profitable conditions. I hope developers will please us with this.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:04:26 PM

Of course, there are many risks in this business. However, the negative experience of one project does not mean that others will also fail. Much depends on the work of the team and on their decisions.
The risk is in any business. No need to exaggerate the problems, they are solvable.
ClickAuto

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:19:30 PM

The best advertising, it's a working product and profitable conditions. I hope developers will please us with this.
I agree with you. And the team's strategy to make a product and then conduct a campaign for its advertising, I really like.
Maycorn

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:27:35 PM

tried to find the language button on the site, but did not find, it is a pity, just the question - will you add languages to the website?
wingding

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:28:24 PM

In this company, a pledge is not required, so there are risks without a loan repayment. However, this mechanism is more interesting than companies that require collateral.
Feetshot

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:34:12 PM

The risk is in any business. No need to exaggerate the problems, they are solvable.

Of course, when it comes to business or finance, there are always risks, only need to control it.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:39:57 PM

In this company, a pledge is not required, so there are risks without a loan repayment. However, this mechanism is more interesting than companies that require collateral.
An interesting approach. How does the team expect to protect themselves from non-repayment of the loan?
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:11:11 PM

An interesting approach. How does the team expect to protect themselves from non-repayment of the loan?
For sure it will be necessary to deposit a deposit, or some other way, like in a pawnshop. I'm more interested in the interest rate on loans and terms.
cryptonuim6

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:13:45 PM

For sure it will be necessary to deposit a deposit, or some other way, like in a pawnshop. I'm more interested in the interest rate on loans and terms.
There is no pledge of speech. Will not this platform work just like the banking system Huh Through the courts to beat out overdue loans ?? It's very hard.
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:41:08 PM

So far, I like everything in this project. I can not understand just one thing, how the platform will get customers to return loans, and even with interest.
cryptonuim6

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:59:03 PM

There is nothing more interesting in this process, this primarily increases the risk that the borrowers will not return the funds on their own.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:38:06 PM

tried to find the language button on the site, but did not find, it is a pity, just the question - will you add languages to the website?
Is not the basic international language sufficient for you? Then most likely all the main ones will be added.

Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:48:56 PM

Hi! Devs, what kind of programming language do you plan to use? Is there some code of this project already exist?
I do not think that any financial project will spread its code because of security concerns. And is it important? Investors are only interested in the profit and relevance of the platform.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:17:31 PM

I do not really understand how to ensure a guarantee of debt repayment without using collateral.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: