Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:40:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment  (Read 11239 times)
cryptonuim6

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:51:36 AM

The buy back wil be after launch Platform in full mode and creating the Safety fund.
Where can I read more about the buy back? Why this system is introduced and how it will be implemented.
Because, it's still in development. The platform has not been finalized, that's why some of the information is missing.
Nyur

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:51:40 AM

I still have not received an answer to my question. Will the holders of tokens receive a dividend. Some projects are doing that.
There will not be any dividends. There are two options left for you.
1. Sell them as soon as you get them.
2. Keep them in your wallet and wait for them to grow in value, and then sell them on stock exchanges.

Thanks for the answer. I am a supporter of long-term investments. I think that this project will be successful.
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:53:26 AM

I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.

It's much more important to spread info about sintez at EU, USA and asia region. They are the best contributors!

All countries are good contributors as long as they will accept, support and trust your project. If we group the small pieces of supporters they become big and powerful.
I'll support you, in fact, the main amount of money collection is provided by thousands of people. And no matter from what country they do it.
I do not understand these restrictions at all. What is the difference where the money comes from, they do not smell, especially digital ones.
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:54:22 AM

I still have not received an answer to my question. Will the holders of tokens receive a dividend. Some projects are doing that.
Token LBT is a utility - so you will not receive dividends

I think that this is the best option. With tokens, on which the dividends are calculated, it is hard to get to large exchanges.
cryptonuim6

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:54:58 AM

There will not be any dividends. There are two options left for you.
1. Sell them as soon as you get them.
2. Keep them in your wallet and wait for them to grow in value, and then sell them on stock exchanges.

Thanks for the answer. I am a supporter of long-term investments. I think that this project will be successful.
Again, I repeat, over time the project will open in all its glory. But for this you will have to wait, it's not out of the question that the platform tokens will immediately fall in price, but eventually they will necessarily grow.
cryptonuim6

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:59:49 AM

Token LBT is a utility - so you will not receive dividends

I think that this is the best option. With tokens, on which the dividends are calculated, it is hard to get to large exchanges.
I also thought about it. Let it be better that the token grows in price in the future, rather than receive dividends on it, it is already outdated.
Dieniz

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:02:04 PM

When will I have the opportunity to sell tokens which were bought during ICO on exchanges? Cool
You can sell them immediately after the tokens are distributed among the buyers. Decentralized exchanges provide this opportunity to all comers. Then there will be listing on other exchanges, where you can also trade these tokens.

On such exchanges, the prices of tokens are usually very low. Better in any case, wait for the good exchanges.
Not always, there are exceptions and looking at how to trade. Do not just just sell at the lowest price, you need to create your own warrant and expose your price.

I often use the same strategy. I issue an order and look forward to its execution. Although there are risks too.
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:04:31 PM

When will I have the opportunity to sell tokens which were bought during ICO on exchanges? Cool

Usually this information becomes available after the end of ICO. Now it is unlikely that representatives of the company will answer this question.
Sometimes such questions are included in the project roadmap. But here the deadline was moved, so I do not know which dates are actual.
This is certainly a small minus. I would like to know about such moments. I hope the information will appear soon.

Yes you are right. This is very important information. The price of the token will depend on the selected exchanges.
Naes

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:17:52 PM

Quite a big difference between soft and hard cap. But this is determined by the essence of the platform.
I also drew attention to it. Perhaps this ratio is explained by the different level of funding the project.

Should there be any dependence between these two indicators? I think that these indicators are set at the discretion of the team.
Tane

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:25:44 PM

I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.
Have you already invested in the project? I see your strong interest.

Is ICO already running? As far as I remember, the launch will be announced later. Or I'm wrong?
bervang

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:34:18 PM

It's much more important to spread info about sintez at EU, USA and asia region. They are the best contributors!

All countries are good contributors as long as they will accept, support and trust your project. If we group the small pieces of supporters they become big and powerful.
I'll support you, in fact, the main amount of money collection is provided by thousands of people. And no matter from what country they do it.

In fact, there is a statistic by country, investors from some regions dispose of large funds.
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:37:48 PM

Where can I see the history of my transactions and the progress of the payment of the interest rate?

It's too early to talk about it. I think that after the implementation of the product we will all learn about this.
Ridorie

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:00:25 PM

LBT tokens don't provide the dividends. We plan to make quarterly repurchase of tokens. 50% of issued tokens will be repurchased. LBT will be repurchased at the market price at the date of redemption, but not lower than the ICO price.

This will promote the growth of tokens in the price. What do you plan to do with the redeemed tokens? Will they be destroyed?
Nyur

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:21:36 PM

LBT tokens don't provide the dividends. We plan to make quarterly repurchase of tokens. 50% of issued tokens will be repurchased. LBT will be repurchased at the market price at the date of redemption, but not lower than the ICO price.
When are going to start the repurchasing program?

I think that the tokens will be redeemed from the company's profits. So it will all be after a full launch and successful work.
Naes

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:30:15 PM

Do you have Bounty program? Where I can read it?
I think that LoanBit bounty camoaign  is supposed to be ended. There is no information about the active campaign now.
Bounty campaign will be continued in the nearest future. You will be informed in this thread.

I'm looking forward to the start of the campaign bounty. I have a blog, I want to write an article about your project as part of a campaign bounty.
Ridorie

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:35:49 PM

A good project, with a successful future! What is the maximum amount of coins LoanBit?I like such projects..
Argue or who is not going with you. The loan platform will never be negative. Now the main thing for the project is a successful start and a successful ISO.

Here I do not agree with you. Wherever funds are involved, there are risks and credit institutions are no exception.
bervang

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:41:24 PM

A good project, with a successful future! What is the maximum amount of coins LoanBit?I like such projects..
Argue or who is not going with you. The loan platform will never be negative. Now the main thing for the project is a successful start and a successful ISO.

Here I do not agree with you. Wherever funds are involved, there are risks and credit institutions are no exception.

Of course you are right, but if the team manages to realize its idea properly, the risks will be minimal.
Nyur

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:28:10 PM

What's the plan for LoanBit until will it facilitate first loans among people? Every time I read the word loan in the title I must always think of Bitconnect and all the negative consequences it had for investors and the whole market. It's a dangerous business for all parties involved.

Of course, there are many risks in this business. However, the negative experience of one project does not mean that others will also fail. Much depends on the work of the team and on their decisions.

No it doesn't mean that others will also fail, but it does mean that others will be much more careful and therefore it takes more work and time for other projects to prove themselves as legit.

Of course, it is better to learn from the mistakes of others than on your own.
zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:30:22 PM

Where can I find a bonus schedule for investors in the ICO?
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:37:40 PM

We are excited about your visions and are looking forward to learning more about how you will execute your plan after fundraising.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: