Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:45:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment  (Read 11239 times)
ClickAuto

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:07:14 PM

When will I have the opportunity to sell tokens which were bought during ICO on exchanges?
Immediately after the distribution of the tokens, the decentralized exchanges work independently.
It seems to me better not to trade on such exchanges. Before the normal listing we can not understand the real price of the token.
Dieniz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:47:00 PM

what is the loan interest?

The interest for the loan will be set by the borrower when applying for a loan. This is described in the project documents.
It turns out that loans will be issued by the unknown Huh And the project itself will be a platform that connects the borrower and the person who gives the loan?

Yes, that is right. But there will be a rating system, I think the risks will be minimal and the earning potential is high.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:55:32 PM

what is the loan interest?

The LoanBit platform will receive a commission of 2 to 4% of the loan amount from each loan in all currencies, except LBT (currency of platform).

Perhaps I missed this information, but what are the advantages of the holders of the token of this project?
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:04:09 PM

Sir didn't received my token please send my token

Hello. Tokens will be distributed after the ICO.
Listing will also be made after ICO?

Most tokens are added to the exchange after ICO. This is not a simple process and the team needs to consider all the nuances, including the outcome of ICO.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:15:53 PM

It's not only about obvious mistakes, but also about implicit legal risks you could say. If you take the case of Bitconnect it is yet to be seen how those guys are treated by authorities. To what degree are they guilty and what were the precise mechanics that led to their guilt, if any? Lending is prone to be qualified as a ponzi scheme under certain circumstances and in crypto projects might tend to end up ponzi schemes because of small details.
Interesting idea. But I think if you do not abuse credit without sufficient guarantees, then if there is no force majeure in the market, the credit scheme is stable and can not be regarded as a Ponzi scheme in any way.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:28:50 PM

When will I have the opportunity to sell tokens which were bought during ICO on exchanges?
Immediately after the distribution of the tokens, the decentralized exchanges work independently.
It seems to me better not to trade on such exchanges. Before the normal listing we can not understand the real price of the token.
I agree with you - the only thing such exchanges are good is the lack of verification.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:39:45 PM

It's not only about obvious mistakes, but also about implicit legal risks you could say. If you take the case of Bitconnect it is yet to be seen how those guys are treated by authorities. To what degree are they guilty and what were the precise mechanics that led to their guilt, if any? Lending is prone to be qualified as a ponzi scheme under certain circumstances and in crypto projects might tend to end up ponzi schemes because of small details.
Interesting idea. But I think if you do not abuse credit without sufficient guarantees, then if there is no force majeure in the market, the credit scheme is stable and can not be regarded as a Ponzi scheme in any way.
How does this relate to the current project? Here such schemes are excluded by the concept itself. The operation of the project is completely different than that of other lending platforms.

NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:03:23 PM

Usually on these exchanges are small volumes and the price does not reflect the real.
But you can sell it as soon as you have in your wallet appeared token, rather than wait a month for the official start of trading.

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:30:54 PM

What's the plan for LoanBit until will it facilitate first loans among people? Every time I read the word loan in the title I must always think of Bitconnect and all the negative consequences it had for investors and the whole market. It's a dangerous business for all parties involved.

Of course, there are many risks in this business. However, the negative experience of one project does not mean that others will also fail. Much depends on the work of the team and on their decisions.

No it doesn't mean that others will also fail, but it does mean that others will be much more careful and therefore it takes more work and time for other projects to prove themselves as legit.

Of course, it is better to learn from the mistakes of others than on your own.

As I understood from the WP, the team seriously approached the issue of legality in order to avoid problems with regulators.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:35:47 PM

Most tokens are added to the exchange after ICO. This is not a simple process and the team needs to consider all the nuances, including the outcome of ICO.
I think the team can easily cope with these tasks. In comparison with the creation of such a platform, these questions are trifles.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Genzel

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:07:03 AM

where should I put my work report? (bounty)

Hey, you can report about bounty program here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255733.0
KitMan

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:17:08 AM

Will investors pay any commission while purchasing your tokens? And where i can store my tokens?
Dieniz

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:09:46 AM

Went through personal profiles of team members of this project. This is the best place to invest. 👍
I also drew attention to it. Always to assess the future of the project, I look at the experience of his team. Here for 4 plus.
Yes, you are right, the success of the project always depends on the professionalism of the team and on their decisions.
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:16:22 AM

Thanks for the information,

after ico end, where loanbit list exchange?

how maximal supply this token?

After the ICO, audit and distribution of the tokens, we plan to add tokens to the following exchanges:
• Liqui
• Livecoin
 • Bittrex
On sale: 29,200,000 LBT (85.00 %)
Total supply: 34,352,941 LBT
I think that this list should be Binance, but this exchange does not allow us to talk about listing in advance.

It would be excellent, however, as far as I know on this exchange it is very difficult to add a token.
Genzel

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:24:48 AM

Will investors pay any commission while purchasing your tokens? And where i can store my tokens?
I think the only fee will be for confirmation of transaction in remitted crypto currency blockchain.
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:32:32 AM

Listing will also be made after ICO?

To collect the necessary capital, to launch the project is a difficult task. And adding tokens to the stock exchanges is very simple, with this, LoanBit developers will surely cope.
cryptonuim6

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:34:52 AM

What commissions are talking about ?? You buy tokens, they are stored on the account in your personal account, after completing the ISO these tokens are sent to your wallet. All.
LaScuderia

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:35:56 AM

The fact that the development is in full swing is already excellent, the stock exchange would be nice for the larger ones to get out. But if we look at the market and other projects similar in terms of functionality and fees, then we are still very well worth it.
Ridorie

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:44:59 AM

Went through personal profiles of team members of this project. This is the best place to invest. 👍
I also drew attention to it. Always to assess the future of the project, I look at the experience of his team. Here for 4 plus.
I still trust them and I wish you to be the best!

I agree, it is clear that the team wants to do their work as best as possible, I think everything will turn out and we will be able to earn money together with the project.
KitMan

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:50:18 AM

What commissions are talking about ?? You buy tokens, they are stored on the account in your personal account, after completing the ISO these tokens are sent to your wallet. All.

I'm talking about platform commissions, similar to commissions on the exchanges.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: