Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:10:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment  (Read 11234 times)
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:46:46 PM

Can someone tell me.  LoanBit is a long-term investment so i dont want to sell it too early. will i get an option to hold tokens on cold wallet?
If you are a serious investor, then of course this project is a long-term investment. I think he will give a very good income over a long distance, above the income that can be obtained for speculation.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:57:26 PM

Can someone tell me.  LoanBit is a long-term investment so i dont want to sell it too early. will i get an option to hold tokens on cold wallet?

Yes, it's a long term investment, have you seen their roadmap. Don't be hurry just hold your tokens for long term.
At the very least, hold a year. Afterwards, reevaluate your portfolio and decide on what next to do based on the project's updated roadmap then
I think it's more profitable to keep even longer than a year. Reassessment of the portfolio is necessary, but in terms of increasing investment in the project (if it makes a profit).

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:19:31 PM

It is interesting to see how much the people's arrangements for credit change, with such movements in the market that we are seeing now?

NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:22:04 PM

It is interesting to see how much the people's arrangements for credit change, with such movements in the market that we are seeing now?
I do not think that arrangements are changing. Such events should be stipulated in advance and conditions for working with the onset of such events must be worked out.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:36:07 PM

The most obvious option is to store tokens on the MEW.
But this is not the safest way.
If you follow the basic rules of security, then there is nothing risky in using the MEW.
cryptonuim6

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:22:36 PM

If you are a serious investor, then of course this project is a long-term investment. I think he will give a very good income over a long distance, above the income that can be obtained for speculation.
This platform for the issuance of loans. Even if this project will be an intermediary between the crater and the borrower, we will not see the main profit of the project soon. Of course, there are suitable investments for long terms.
ClickAuto

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:05:14 PM

In some cases, the debt will be harder to give, but people should have understood the risks when they took out a loan.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:14:37 PM

If you follow the basic rules of security, then there is nothing risky in using the MEW.
I would not risk even a little bit if it were about serious amounts. Risk is inappropriate at all in such matters.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:22:32 PM

At the moment, all investments are long-term, the time for speculation has passed.
Now such a tool as credit becomes even more in demand.
100%. None of the holders wants to part with a cheaper crypto.
sokol2504

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:56:29 PM

with today's position of the market can invest only for a long time. I'm waiting for the release of the Safinus platform, I will invest in the portfolio of an experienced investor
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:21:43 AM

And what is the danger of storage on this purse? As far as I know, most people there keep their assets.
Nyur

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:31:25 AM

Yes, it's a long term investment, have you seen their roadmap. Don't be hurry just hold your tokens for long term.
At the very least, hold a year. Afterwards, reevaluate your portfolio and decide on what next to do based on the project's updated roadmap then
I think it's more profitable to keep even longer than a year. Reassessment of the portfolio is necessary, but in terms of increasing investment in the project (if it makes a profit).

Yes, of course, reassessment of the portfolio should be mandatory. So do successful investors. It is necessary to learn this.
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:48:41 AM

Most tokens are added to the exchange after ICO. This is not a simple process and the team needs to consider all the nuances, including the outcome of ICO.
I think the team can easily cope with these tasks. In comparison with the creation of such a platform, these questions are trifles.

Of course, in the first place the finished product, to bring to the exchange a token is not such a difficult task.
Completely vverno. I heard that on many exchanges to add a token, you just need to pay. The amounts are different, on different exchanges.
It's true, but the prices for this on some exchanges are simply insane. Sometimes large exchanges require a large turnover on other, small exchanges.
I heard that to add a token to the Binance exchange, you need to pay from 30 BTC, as for me, a lot of money, but apparently it's worth it.
cryptonuim6

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:50:26 AM

Most tokens are added to the exchange after ICO. This is not a simple process and the team needs to consider all the nuances, including the outcome of ICO.
I think the team can easily cope with these tasks. In comparison with the creation of such a platform, these questions are trifles.

Of course, in the first place the finished product, to bring to the exchange a token is not such a difficult task.
Completely vverno. I heard that on many exchanges to add a token, you just need to pay. The amounts are different, on different exchanges.
It's true, but the prices for this on some exchanges are simply insane. Sometimes large exchanges require a large turnover on other, small exchanges.
I heard that to add a token to the Binance exchange, you need to pay from 30 BTC, as for me, a lot of money, but apparently it's worth it.
For large projects, 30 Bitcoins are not that big a sum. Can you imagine how prudently the stock exchange affects the price of the token ??
MelnikBitok

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:09:57 AM

with today's position of the market can invest only for a long time. I'm waiting for the release of the Safinus platform, I will invest in the portfolio of an experienced investor
Invest in this project for a short time does not work. This is a credit platform, which will begin to bring profit in 3-6 months. You must understand this, only the investments are suitable.
Naes

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:18:51 AM

Yes, there are more and more services that are becoming more profitable and convenient for customers.
Ridorie

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:24:45 AM

Yes you are right. The main thing is to keep your private key safe. I have no problems, I have been using my wallet for a long time.
cryptonuim6

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:28:11 AM

Of course yes. If you look at the white paper of the project, it immediately becomes clear that the acquired tokens in the process of ISO will have to be stored for a long time, otherwise there is no way, unless you want to make a profit.
Nyur

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:31:50 AM

This platform for the issuance of loans. Even if this project will be an intermediary between the crater and the borrower, we will not see the main profit of the project soon. Of course, there are suitable investments for long terms.

Why? If the token is integrated into the system, the price of the token can significantly increase in a short time.
MelnikBitok

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:33:04 AM

At what price will the token be, after the beginning of the ISO and will there be any discounts to the investors at the beginning of this whole event Huh?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: