Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:04:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment  (Read 11232 times)
iDrago

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:30:25 AM

In fact, there is a risk of non-return of the loan. The team must think carefully about the mechanism for countering unscrupulous users.
I think the person who passed the verification will be interested in fulfilling the terms of the contract.
It is obvious. In this case, the pledge is its agreement. If he does not fulfill it, then he is a fraud.
And what if he ( the borrower) is not givng money back? How will LoanBit behave in hat case?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bearing Bear

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:02:35 AM

Big loans will be the collected from the group of  lenders? What about creatibg lender pools?
LoanBit itself will be that acumulation pool. Thats why bkickchain is needed to make money transfers transparent and exclude any mistakes.
And LoanBit take all the risks?
RobertStan

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:19:09 AM

Big loans will be the collected from the group of  lenders? What about creatibg lender pools?
LoanBit itself will be that acumulation pool. Thats why bkickchain is needed to make money transfers transparent and exclude any mistakes.
And LoanBit take all the risks?
Yes, they are since LoanBit is introducing as unique platform for lending and investment with a safety fund and cooperation with world-wide arbitratio
Nyur

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:30:36 AM

If there is no collateral system, then where is the guarantee for the creditors Huh I will give my documents and loan. I will not return it, who will force me to return it?
The judicial system will not be able to force you to repay the loan? Do you want to go to jail for fraud?
I understand that the project will work all over the world, with all countries without exclusions. Far from the fact that my country will support crypto-currencies in general, I have an official, then what?

Hi! I do not think that there will be a ban on using crypto currency in any country.
kapa6ac

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:47:42 AM

If there is no collateral system, then where is the guarantee for the creditors Huh I will give my documents and loan. I will not return it, who will force me to return it?
The judicial system will not be able to force you to repay the loan? Do you want to go to jail for fraud?
I understand that the project will work all over the world, with all countries without exclusions. Far from the fact that my country will support crypto-currencies in general, I have an official, then what?

Hi! I do not think that there will be a ban on using crypto currency in any country.
Why not? Cryptocurrencies can be out of law, actually even now you can’t buy too much goods for your coins.
bervang

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:51:59 AM

Bring the case to trial? It's not profitable for lenders, plus it's long. We need to find another way out of this situation. I would like to hear a decision from the official representatives of the project.

I do not think that there will be a quick solution. Decisions will be taken in the progress of the platform. All the nuances can not be taken into account.
dan1elsjack

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:29:53 AM

Bring the case to trial? It's not profitable for lenders, plus it's long. We need to find another way out of this situation. I would like to hear a decision from the official representatives of the project.

I do not think that there will be a quick solution. Decisions will be taken in the progress of the platform. All the nuances can not be taken into account.
But what the project’s  team think about such issues? What is their plan B looks like?
RobertStan

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:31:07 AM

But what the project’s  team think about such issues? What is their plan B looks like?
LoanBit offers an armor of a protection for the lenders. It safeguards the interests of the lenders in the community by covering up to 75% of the loan. 
Grol_od

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:55:38 AM

please tell me, at what stage is the project now? unfortunately, I did not find the information. in general, I believe that the market is full of projects in the sphere of lending and in order to understand which project is more promising it is necessary to read white paper and delve into
The project and the timing have been changed. I hope the developers will add the actual information to the starting post so that there is no confusion.

Is there information on the actual timing of the ICO?
Actual date of ICO: 2-30 April, 2018
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:00:17 PM

In fact, there is a risk of non-return of the loan. The team must think carefully about the mechanism for countering unscrupulous users.
I think the person who passed the verification will be interested in fulfilling the terms of the contract.
We need to wait for comments from the official representatives. All this is conjecture, but we need to know how this will work.
Perhaps the answer is in white paper. But no one wants to study it  Cheesy

First of all, you need to study the white paper before investing in the project. By the way about the risks there is also a mention.
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:41:55 PM

Why not? Cryptocurrencies can be out of law, actually even now you can’t buy too much goods for your coins.

There remains only one question, who controls this? I do not see any way to track such transactions.
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:16:23 PM

please tell me, at what stage is the project now? unfortunately, I did not find the information. in general, I believe that the market is full of projects in the sphere of lending and in order to understand which project is more promising it is necessary to read white paper and delve into
The project and the timing have been changed. I hope the developers will add the actual information to the starting post so that there is no confusion.

It's very soon. The team needs to start an advertising campaign, it is necessary that as many people as possible learn about the project.
Riedbach

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:26:01 PM

The main thing is that large financial companies start investing in the project, then there will be success!
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:27:29 PM

The main thing is that large financial companies start investing in the project, then there will be success!
You are absolutely right. Now, according to statistics, 90% of investments in projects from large investment funds.
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:39:57 PM

LoanBit offers an armor of a protection for the lenders. It safeguards the interests of the lenders in the community by covering up to 75% of the loan. 
75 percent, a pretty good figure. The system is obliged to work. I wonder if there are already potential lenders? Companies, firms?
whitewhidow

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:45:31 PM

Does the project team have prior agreements with such companies?
This question interests me, too. It seems that this information is kept secret. Perhaps, after the start of ISO, the developers will share this information.

TO WHOEVER STOL MY ACCOUNT AND WAS NOW USING IT AS HIS OWN,   FCK OFF PLEASE   
 - The REAL WHITEWHIDOW
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:47:11 PM

It's very soon. The team needs to start an advertising campaign, it is necessary that as many people as possible learn about the project.
Very tasty and virtually free advertising, this is to create a bounty company. It turns out that the olat is produced in tokens, and in the end, everyone is happy Smiley
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:16:33 PM

I think to avoid confusion and unnecessary questions it is necessary to seriously edit the first post.

whitewhidow

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:24:04 PM

I think to avoid confusion and unnecessary questions it is necessary to seriously edit the first post.
It's not about the first post. Just information is not enough, on some issues, although all the answers can be found in the white paper of the project.

TO WHOEVER STOL MY ACCOUNT AND WAS NOW USING IT AS HIS OWN,   FCK OFF PLEASE   
 - The REAL WHITEWHIDOW
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:59:36 PM

Very tasty and virtually free advertising, this is to create a bounty company. It turns out that the olat is produced in tokens, and in the end, everyone is happy Smiley
This prolect have the bounty campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255733.0

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: