Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:41:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment  (Read 11232 times)
whitewhidow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:15:29 PM

I wonder how big is total bounty award for such long campaigns? How many percents?
As usual - 2%. It's not a percentage, but the number of participants at which these percentages are divided.
3% of all Loanbit's tokens are available for these campaigns. This amount may vary to as it depends on how many tokens loan bit may sell out.

Usually, hunters do not charge more than 3% of generosity. All the same tokens should be for the investors, not for the hunters, so that the price of the coin does not fall.

TO WHOEVER STOL MY ACCOUNT AND WAS NOW USING IT AS HIS OWN,   FCK OFF PLEASE   
 - The REAL WHITEWHIDOW
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:35:48 PM

Almost every day new lending project. ETHlnd have a great succes and have platform already. Why we need another hundreds similar projects?
Yes because it is profitable. Every year, more people use the services of creditors, so it is convenient for both parties.
whitewhidow

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:37:08 PM

Almost every day new lending project. ETHlnd have a great succes and have platform already. Why we need another hundreds similar projects?
Yes because it is profitable. Every year, more people use the services of creditors, so it is convenient for both parties.
I would like to add that the more creed platforms and projects, the greater the competition between them, which increases the quality of the services provided.

- The REAL WHITEWHIDOW
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:44:18 PM

Ok, may be this is good for lenders if we will have a lot of competitors. But Im look as investors. And hundreds similar ICOS not good for investors.
nafantc

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:02:33 PM

Ok, may be this is good for lenders if we will have a lot of competitors. But Im look as investors. And hundreds similar ICOS not good for investors.
If you look specifically at this project, then everything is fine. Team of professionals with experience, adhere to the road map. I think it's worth risking and investing 20-30% of the total bank, but I would not risk any more.
whitewhidow

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:38:32 PM

Of course, ISO should be selected with all responsibility. The niche of credit platforms is pretty provocative and at the moment the competition is not big, you can still get into it.

- The REAL WHITEWHIDOW
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:50:36 AM

It seems to me the opposite is good. This shows the high demand for this type of platform. You just need to choose a good project and earn with it.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:00:16 AM

I would like to add that the more creed platforms and projects, the greater the competition between them, which increases the quality of the services provided.
And a lot of competition reduces the interest rate.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:16:13 AM

How is your bounty campaign us going on? How long will it last?
Due to changes in the timing of the ICO, this information is waiting to be clarified.
So its stll open for participating?
You can clarify this question in the bounty thread, I think yes, the campaign is active.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:29:02 AM

Why no good? You can diversify your investments in a sought-after direction.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:49:38 AM

Usually, hunters do not charge more than 3% of generosity. All the same tokens should be for the investors, not for the hunters, so that the price of the coin does not fall.
Bounty hunters are also investors. They invest their time in advertising the project.

nafantc

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:11:22 AM

If we argue so, that such projects are not done just for nothing, then this niche brings a good income and is in demand.
whitewhidow

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:17:42 AM

Yes, competition usually lowers the company's revenues. Credit platforms, it is generally very difficult, it will be difficult for ordinary mortals to understand and calculate their benefits. One thing I can say for sure, if these projects continue to open, it is profitable to engage in lending.

- The REAL WHITEWHIDOW
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:23:59 AM

Yes, competition usually lowers the company's revenues. Credit platforms, it is generally very difficult, it will be difficult for ordinary mortals to understand and calculate their benefits. One thing I can say for sure, if these projects continue to open, it is profitable to engage in lending.
This sphere is still only at the beginning of development. In an offline tens of thousands of banks and they have enough market to have money. There will also be a huge number of platforms, as there are a huge number of customers.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:44:45 AM

This is an excellent situation for borrowers, but not very good for lenders. At the moment, this market is not yet saturated, so the earnings for both sides are significant.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:59:27 AM

But the market is always growing, a small number of platforms can not support its effective growth. Investors should monitor the market and observe promising projects.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
whitewhidow

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:23:59 AM

But the market is always growing, a small number of platforms can not support its effective growth. Investors should monitor the market and observe promising projects.
Unquestionably, investment in any project is primarily a risk. No one will give you a 100 percent guarantee that you can earn money on this. That would not go into minus, you need to analyze each project, before investing.

- The REAL WHITEWHIDOW
nafantc

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:25:36 AM

This sphere is still only at the beginning of development. In an offline tens of thousands of banks and they have enough market to have money. There will also be a huge number of platforms, as there are a huge number of customers.
I think that in the future the number of borrowers (customers) will only grow. After all, it is very convenient, now many live on credit.
komawei

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:32:07 PM

I think that in the future the number of borrowers (customers) will only grow. After all, it is very convenient, now many live on credit.
Good competition is a way to promote the continuous progress of the platform, although there will be some difficulties and obstacles, but it is necessary to cross the past.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:04:18 PM

By the way, why are you guys talking about loans without collateral? Is that an option on the platform? I thought it's with collateral only?
This platform is innovative - it involves the issuance of loans without collateral. It is for this that we need full verification of the borrower.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: