Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:53:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment  (Read 11234 times)
ArmTrade96

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:47:07 PM

And what about competitors ? I know, that RipioCreditNetwork provide the same service, but they had ICO earlier, and people know more about them..
Never heard about Ripio before. Were them successful?
Yes, they raised 30M at ICO stage, If I correct. It was in november, and after that their token price growed. They will launch their platform near April
Thank you, just visited their webage. Well, competition of companies is always good to customer, how can have better conditions and offers.
You are welcome) Fully agree with you (second sentence). I'm really interested, which rate can offer this project, and will it be higher, that RCN's, or lower
It depends on lots of factors, global cryptomarket dynamics is one of them.
Yes, you are right. And it depends, with which loan size will have the company. As low loan you have - as lot customers you give
dan1elsjack

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:54:02 PM

And what about competitors ? I know, that RipioCreditNetwork provide the same service, but they had ICO earlier, and people know more about them..
Yes, they raised 30M at ICO stage, If I correct. It was in november, and after that their token price growed. They will launch their platform near April
Thank you, just visited their webage. Well, competition of companies is always good to customer, how can have better conditions and offers.
You are welcome) Fully agree with you (second sentence). I'm really interested, which rate can offer this project, and will it be higher, that RCN's, or lower
Yes, you are right. And it depends, with which loan size will have the company. As low loan you have - as lot customers you give
What is the required minimum? $50 or $100?
ArmTrade96

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:16:13 PM

What you mean ? Minimal investment ? Or minimal funds, that you can take as loan ? I don't understand
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:54:34 PM

The site does not specify the minimum amount of investment. At the current price of the Etherium, I think that you can go and with $ 50, safely.
cryptonuim6

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:56:52 PM

Airdrop ended at March 5? When they will send tokens?
This has already been discussed many times. The distribution of tokens will begin immediately after the completion of the ICO in the order of the queue, the first to receive investors, then all the rest.
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

Airdrop ended at March 5? When they will send tokens?
This has already been discussed many times. The distribution of tokens will begin immediately after the completion of the ICO in the order of the queue, the first to receive investors, then all the rest.
First, tokens will be paid to the project team, then to the investors, well, after the participants of the airdrops already.
kapa6ac

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:02:01 PM

I confirm that I am not the citizen of Canada, China, South Korea, and Taiwan due to existing regulations in their respective states, or associated with any jurisdiction where distribution or dissemination of these Terms, or participation in the Event, is prohibited or restricted
Is those full list of countries how are not allowed to participate in LoanBit sales?
Egouar

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:03:57 PM

I do not see anything terrible in the presence of competition. This will create a softer and more pleasant environment for borrowers. I do not think that LoanBit will be closed because of competition, because loans in the world of crypto currency are just beginning their journey.

⚡⚡  Bittwatt  ⚡⚡   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀   Energy for the 21st Century   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄ ▌    WHITEPAPER     |     EXECUTIVE SUMMARY     |     BUSINESS PLAN    ▐ ▄
FACEBOOK    ✓ MEDIUM    ✓ TWITTER    ✓ LINKEDIN    ✓ YOUTUBE
kapa6ac

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:11:55 PM

I do not see anything terrible in the presence of competition. This will create a softer and more pleasant environment for borrowers. I do not think that LoanBit will be closed because of competition, because loans in the world of crypto currency are just beginning their journey.
I also think those competitors will work in different countries, despite of being international and so on.
ArmTrade96

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:18:40 PM

In competition yes, nothing bad I seen. If project have competitors, they should make theis loan fee lower, for win competition Smiley
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:20:55 PM

I also think those competitors will work in different countries, despite of being international and so on.
What kind of competitors are we talking about? Yes, there are several similar projects, but this is very small. Areas that can give out loans are very small, this industry is still free.
cryptonuim6

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:22:17 PM

What kind of competitors are we talking about? Yes, there are several similar projects, but this is very small. Areas that can give out loans are very small, this industry is still free.
I also think so, because potential borrowers are millions, and there are only a few sites. The idea is to get a loan from the residents will be very much.
kapa6ac

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:24:36 PM

I also think so, because potential borrowers are millions, and there are only a few sites. The idea is to get a loan from the residents will be very much.
So the Era of Cryptocurrency will born much more projects later, and now is the best time to be the first ones.
ArmTrade96

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:25:18 PM

Very small ? You really sure in it, man ? What about RipioCreditnetwork ? They raised 30M on ICO, and they are small project ?
RobertStan

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:27:35 PM

Very small ? You really sure in it, man ? What about RipioCreditnetwork ? They raised 30M on ICO, and they are small project ?
It was said about small small quantity of competitors.
foppertc

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:35:18 PM

In terms of competition, the amount of collected investments under the ICO does not play such an important role, because the borrower will choose where it is more convenient and more profitable to take this loan.
cryptonuim6

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:37:26 PM

In terms of competition, the amount of collected investments under the ICO does not play such an important role, because the borrower will choose where it is more convenient and more profitable to take this loan.
Quite right. Competitors are not a threat, but only an excuse to become better and provide better and cheaper services.
RobertStan

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:46:09 PM

LoanBit will change during the evolution of blockchain technology and meta-market.
PinoyD

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:51:46 PM

LoanBit will change during the evolution of blockchain technology and meta-market.
Why do you think so? They have idea and plan, why should  they change something?
account78

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:55:29 PM

I have not get my airdrop tokens yet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: