Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:29:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SONM price discussion  (Read 2863 times)
Hesaplar

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:28:54 PM

I wanted to dump my SONM but Hitbtc paused deposits and withdraws. The best price was there, I tried Etherdelta next but it's very slow in deposits. There's no good buy order too. I think we have to wait a little more to sell.

bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:47:18 PM

Price still increasin Smiley
SONM is at the moon and going to the Jupitter Cheesy

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
kriptotr

Activity: 249

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:04:54 PM

I wanted to dump my SONM but Hitbtc paused deposits and withdraws. The best price was there, I tried Etherdelta next but it's very slow in deposits. There's no good buy order too. I think we have to wait a little more to sell.

Why don't you try liqui exchange platform? They also have SONM in their market. I think the best volume is on liqui exchange at the moment. The rest is very low trade volume like etherdelta and hitbtc.
loreRex

Activity: 279
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:25:15 PM

You were lucky, +24% right now. And there is still so much room to grow.
404moneynotfound

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:46:26 PM

SONM is like Golem, if they deliver what they promise the price will rise a lot.  Smiley
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:16:25 PM

SONM is like Golem, if they deliver what they promise the price will rise a lot.  Smiley

Well said. Personally, I feel that SONM is better in technology. The price is still under valued in my humble opinion.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:21:37 PM

Sonm price is stating to pump because it was just added to the Binance exchange. They added it because the roadmap is solid and is almost certain to rise as they get closer to releasing a usable product. At the same time the BNB binance coin is also rising so a good time to grab a bit of both

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
psy0

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:54:17 PM

I dumped my SONM yesterday at Binance. 2 days and I was able to get my BTC out. Why don't you use it?
Btw that was worth waiting. Almost 2x profit btc wise.

lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:04:01 PM

Promising developments . The team is working very actively . I think they will be successful .
AweJohn

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:43:07 PM

Sonm price pump was still a mystery, I thought they are dead and gone

There are people pumping it for sure and maybe the dev of this coin made for a little stretch so that it will be noticed by the holders and maybe they could create hype regarding to this current pump happenings, But i'm not still satisfied for that coin right now since I already dump my hodl balance and never try to get caught by the devs slow acts here.
Exactly ! I also think the project is coming along slow ( I know it's not a simple thing what they are trying to do ), but in the long term , I don't think this technology has a bright future in the crypto world ! Remember again and again ''Never invest more then what your ready to lose '' . 
Savik

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:29:46 PM

Sonm price pump was still a mystery, I thought they are dead and gone

There are people pumping it for sure and maybe the dev of this coin made for a little stretch so that it will be noticed by the holders and maybe they could create hype regarding to this current pump happenings, But i'm not still satisfied for that coin right now since I already dump my hodl balance and never try to get caught by the devs slow acts here.
Exactly ! I also think the project is coming along slow ( I know it's not a simple thing what they are trying to do ), but in the long term , I don't think this technology has a bright future in the crypto world ! Remember again and again ''Never invest more then what your ready to lose '' . 

Im curious to hear your thoughts why this wouldn't work? Thanks

Hesaplar

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:31:28 PM

I dumped my SONM yesterday at Binance. 2 days and I was able to get my BTC out. Why don't you use it?

Sold already in Etherdelta, somebody bought all sell orders in minutes.
Nice to be SONM-free now, I hold those coins since ICO. I don't want to see any SONM news again.

InShadesOfBlue

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:33:36 AM

Nice to be SONM-free now, I hold those coins since ICO. I don't want to see any SONM news again.

They are at 18 cents now! Am holding on till friday news! - 30 cents and SELL
InShadesOfBlue

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:40:24 AM

Sonm price is stating to pump because it was just added to the Binance exchange. They added it because the roadmap is solid and is almost certain to rise as they get closer to releasing a usable product. At the same time the BNB binance coin is also rising so a good time to grab a bit of both

I sold BNB at 80 cents. Feel so fucking stupid now.   Angry
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:48:07 AM

They are at 18 cents now! Am holding on till friday news! - 30 cents and SELL
better to hold for sometime the value will rise more its just a matter of timing or maybe you can also ride with the whales and dumped then rebuy after,
this project still young a lots of opportunities and a lots of movement will happen competition above the propose innovations fro blockchain solutions
let see if how this coin prosper against its competitors.
Savik

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:56:20 AM

I sold BNB at 80 cents. Feel so fucking stupid now.   Angry

Don't sell all at once  Tongue

I sell half when I think it hit its highs, then half of the remaining when it goes higher/lower by x%, and the rest of it I usually hold.

And for the record I havent sold a single SONM and don't plan on it for a very long time!

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:56:45 AM

SONM has been mentioned on countless lists as the coin to watch for in Q4 2017; but let's see. It has a SOLID TEAM, and they have kept their deadlines. Plus they have a REAL CONTRACT WITH A REAL COMPANY (read post above) for services.

There are so many shit coins out there - that it's tough to figure out which one is decent.

I look for three things

1) the TECH - and is it scalable

2) The TEAM

3) The Whitepaper

SONM checks all three boxes. I bought a 1000 just because they signed a contract with a major Russian cloud services provider on September 25th/26th. That's why the price hike. And they are in Barcelona now, and another announcement coming in 5-7 days.

It's a coin - and if price drop again, I am buying more.

But DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND IT'S YOUR OWN HARD EARNED $$
Personally I think the same, SONM looks solid but the fact that it went down so sharply after the ico has been a reason of why I have not invested in the coin, but from this point I will investigate more about this project and in the next few weeks, if everything seems right, I will probably make an investment and buy as many coins as I can afford.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:12:11 AM

I still dont believe why sonm still under valued. It is still under ico price. I see the dev doing a very good job. They are also active at every blockchain event. Also the development still running weel. Anybinformation why the token value still under ico price ? I have plan to buy this token for longterm. And prepare the high end computer for mining it. It is mined using our computer power right ?
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:46:32 AM

Excellent showed an increase . 50 Cent or 0.00001 sat    I'm thinking of selling .
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:17:25 AM

I still dont believe why sonm still under valued. It is still under ico price. I see the dev doing a very good job. They are also active at every blockchain event. Also the development still running weel. Anybinformation why the token value still under ico price ? I have plan to buy this token for longterm. And prepare the high end computer for mining it. It is mined using our computer power right ?
Maybe investors are seeing something that we do not, but I think there was a lot of trouble with the distribution of the tokens and maybe that is still affecting the price besides I think that until something is shown people are afraid that this is nothing but vaporware, there are projects that have been giving promises for years and have not delivered, so maybe the same is happening to SONM.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: