Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 05:28:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Only the processor (CPU) with zcash (ZEC) Mining How?  (Read 227 times)
karabag48 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:09:47 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 12:46:07 AM by karabag48

Hello friends, I hope that I tried to explain to you where Cpu zcash how mining can specify in comments your processor would be helpful if there is something on you mind.

First, click the button nheqminer-djezo  here by mining and download the program. After extracting the zip file you downloaded to the folder you will see a screen like the following.

https://i.hizliresim.com/jQj9ML.jpg

Right-click the file and press Edit Start.bat here. Change the code similar to the following in your notebook against:

https://i.hizliresim.com/2E5Dd2.jpg

As we show in this file you need to replace parts by yourself. Especially important to address -t 4 by parts and zchash. You need to change your address, starting with t1 zcash their wallets address. 4 Number of processor cores fled here if you want to use your belirtiyor.işlemci has 4 cores and 8 logical cores and want to use them all here you can write -t 8. Task Manager to see how many you do not know your processor core> Performance> You can see the CPU section.
Quit saying Start.bat save the file after making necessary changes described above. Start_miner.ex double-click the file to a black screen will come and go, you are ready to complete the setup process you mine.
Finally, if you encounter a screen that looks like the following pair Start.bat you're already on file zcash Mining operations.

https://i.hizliresim.com/By4qnM.jpg

Important: To keep your computer Mining operations or above the screen you must turn off. After you turn off your computer if you forget to start mining on behalf of the interruption of your income you can apply the following method.
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: Start System automatically opened by mining
• Start.bat copy the files to start automatically when the computer is turned in the mining process.
• R to open the Run screen with the Windows logo key combination.
• Write here the shell: startup.
• From the drop-down menu into the new window by right-clicking the shortcut, select Paste.
• computer programs automatically start when it opened in this window.

CAUTION: Do not send a beneficial results disclosed herein mining operation and to avoid damage to the system. 4G i5 CPU is recommended that you have to have a PC. Moreover, it is not possible no responsibility belongs to my side. [/ B]
VRobb

Activity: 1610
Merit: 538

I'm in BTC XTC

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:19:13 PM

This: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=401897.0

I don't believe in superstition because it's bad luck: 13thF1oor6CAwyzyxXPNnRvu3nhhYeqZdc
These aren't the Droids you're looking for: S5 & S7 (Sold), R4B2, R4B4 (RIP), 2x S9 obsolete, 2xS15-28, S17-56, S17-70
Pushing a whopping 1/5 PH!  Oh The SPEED!!!
JFry83

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:25:10 PM

Hello friends, I hope that I tried to explain to you where Cpu zcash how mining can specify in comments your processor would be helpful if there is something on you mind. BTC

First,https://mega.nz/#!pGoRBDzB!kZiy6bvXgiy6Qubfv5XUFGliFQOoWei_0DbOyQliXK0 click the button nheqminer-djezo  here by mining and download the program. After extracting the zip file you downloaded to the folder you will see a screen like the following.

Right-click the file and press Edit Start.bat here. Change the code similar to the following in your notebook against:

As we show in this file you need to replace parts by yourself. Especially important to address -t 4 by parts and zchash. You need to change your address, starting with t1 zcash their wallets address. 4 Number of processor cores fled here if you want to use your belirtiyor.işlemci has 4 cores and 8 logical cores and want to use them all here you can write -t 8. Task Manager to see how many you do not know your processor core> Performance> You can see the CPU section.
Quit saying Start.bat save the file after making necessary changes described above. Start_miner.ex double-click the file to a black screen will come and go, you are ready to complete the setup process you mine.
Finally, if you encounter a screen that looks like the following pair Start.bat you're already on file zcash Mining operations.

Important: To keep your computer Mining operations or above the screen you must turn off. After you turn off your computer if you forget to start mining on behalf of the interruption of your income you can apply the following method.
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: Start System automatically opened by mining
• Start.bat copy the files to start automatically when the computer is turned in the mining process.
• R to open the Run screen with the Windows logo key combination.
• Write here the shell: startup.
• From the drop-down menu into the new window by right-clicking the shortcut, select Paste.
• computer programs automatically start when it opened in this window.

CAUTION: Do not send a beneficial results disclosed herein mining operation and to avoid damage to the system. 4G i5 CPU is recommended that you have to have a PC. Moreover, it is not possible no responsibility belongs to my side. [/ B]

Is it really profitable right now to mine zcash using CPU? Mining by card make a small profit. CPU really useless
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: