Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:53:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone heard of Firstcoin?  (Read 3894 times)
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:54:19 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 08:05:37 PM by iluvbitcoins

I've recently been informed about a coin called Firstcoin
They're apparently going to place FTM (Firstcoin transaction machines) all over the world

What I've found mostly confusing was that they don't have a thread on bitcointalk at all and they failed to answer the simplest questions I asked them

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/firstcoin/

It has a 100 million $ market cap, and doesn't have a thread on bitcointalk??

$3,191,650 volume on Livecoin and only 70 000$ on YoBit  Huh

I've just viewed one of their webinars and when I asked about annual inflation rate (because there's interest when you purchase packages [sounds like HYIP lol]) and the webinar dude shut down the chat  Roll Eyes

Has anyone heard of this coin?

They seem to have good backing, but sketchy as fuck
Ohh, yeah, did I mention 100% premine?
I mean seriously
A cryptocurrency where you purchase packages
http://prntscr.com/gsgjgm

Share information and your thoughts please

Looking for a signature campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:13:38 PM

In the market a lot of other crypto currency, but you wanted this one. Do you want to be the first?

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
CaesarCipher

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:45:51 PM

I'd never heard of them before this post.

You shared some interesting info though - 100% premine  Cry

Will take a look but Caveat Emptor.
Greedy_bear

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:23:52 PM

The lack of discussion on reddit or here is worrying
Here's a review trying to analyze what little information is available: https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/firstcoin-club/
The way their information is structured suggests to me that it's ponzi scheme, with all the talk about passive income and the secretiveness about any other aims.
And with 100% premine - you are just giving money straight to them, so I think they need a much more solid case to persuade people to invest, other than profit with nothing in-between.
boris.ilic

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:16:49 PM

Dear all,

Yes, it is premined. But, what is interesting, they already put some ATM machines in operation. As far as I know, this is the first cryptocurrency, besides bitcoin, with its own atm machines installed. When you buy a package, you get your % of operation of those ATMs.

I bought Firstcoin on llivecoin.net. There are also other exchanges you can buy it. I joined the FirstCoin club by investing 300$ and wanted to see if it works. I received 2% in coins last month. So, it works. I have heard on one of the webinars, that in near future you would have the possibility to get a debit card connected to your FRST wallet.

Price is going up pretty straightforward, even during BTC hard fork, even during China crypto ban.

They started to support saome start-up projects.

So far, everything looks OK, and I am very positive about this coin.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:19:45 AM

I also just saw and heard it here, but I've visited the site and there is one interesting thing that they say.

WHY FIRSTCOIN? SIMPLE & QUICK
There are no limitations, it works everywhere. You can send Firstcoin just as easily as an e-mail, and it is almost just as fast. It does not matter what hidden part of the world you are in, you can send and receive Firstcoin in seconds. There are no banks to slow down your transactions, so they are completed almost immediately, even on the weekends.

This is worth a try, hopefully what they say is true.
Firstcoin is also listed in livecoin and yobit.
this is the address of his site http://firstcoinproject.com
boris.ilic

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:11:11 PM

I also just saw and heard it here, but I've visited the site and there is one interesting thing that they say.

This is worth a try, hopefully what they say is true.
Firstcoin is also listed in livecoin and yobit.
this is the address of his site http://firstcoinproject.com

It is fast growing!
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:20:09 PM

I will give it a look, but those rumors of it being a Ponzi scheme should be taken in serious consideration by any wannabe investor. Anyone has discovered something more in this regard?
Bakukang

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:46:42 PM

No I never heard something like that for now.But I will give it a look.Recently I just saw it here.It will be the first time that I will be checking on something new.

boris.ilic

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:05:28 PM

I will give it a look, but those rumors of it being a Ponzi scheme should be taken in serious consideration by any wannabe investor. Anyone has discovered something more in this regard?

It has MLM part, but it is not a ponzi scheme.
Gorgeous011235

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

I Love DeepOnion!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:32:54 PM

Be aware of this coin is a total scam coin!!!
You can easily realise that by observing two factors :

- Total coins 110M

- Pre-mine 109.9M

What does that mean???
That means that the developers of the project own and control the entire amount of the coins since the very beginning.
TOTAL SCAM!!!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:00:09 AM

I'm not familiar for this firstcoin i only heard this coin is in this forum. Maybe it is advertised in different website but i'm not aware what is this and it's used of it.
arcadian

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:29:02 PM

I'm not familiar for this firstcoin i only heard this coin is in this forum. Maybe it is advertised in different website but i'm not aware what is this and it's used of it.

I have heard a lot of this coin in my coutry Vietnam. Personally I did not invested in its programme, but I am holding $100 worth of their coins in hope for it to x2 by the end of this year. Its growth kinda linear, observing it everyday
BigBall

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:32:58 PM

I have heard a lot of this coin in my coutry Vietnam. Personally I did not invested in its programme, but I am holding $100 worth of their coins in hope for it to x2 by the end of this year. Its growth kinda linear, observing it everyday

Prediction is that firstcoin price will grow to 20$ this month Cheesy.I am in firstcoin project and I advertise this so I know.It is prediction that they will worth until 2019 100-300$ so it is better to wait even more and then sell.
Defloration

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:07:12 PM

It's the first time I hear of this, there isn't even an idea about what it this.
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:51:21 AM

totally scam 99,9% premined stay away

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:57:04 AM

I never heard of Firstcoin, but checking coinmarketcap, it is there.The price is healthy and has made major gains this past week - it could be its being pumped by the owners. Not every coin launches or has a thread on bitcointalk. Some people think having a thread here adds to their credibility, but it really is not the case. But it could still be a scam, who knows?
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:43:45 PM

Be aware of this coin is a total scam coin!!!
You can easily realise that by observing two factors :

- Total coins 110M

- Pre-mine 109.9M

What does that mean???
That means that the developers of the project own and control the entire amount of the coins since the very beginning.
TOTAL SCAM!!!

Nowadays there are many projects where the dev owns all the coins at the beginning and many are not scams. So this alone is not a crucial parameter. However, here there seems to be also other indicators...
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:52:13 PM

The lack of discussion on reddit or here is worrying
Here's a review trying to analyze what little information is available: https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/firstcoin-club/
The way their information is structured suggests to me that it's ponzi scheme, with all the talk about passive income and the secretiveness about any other aims.
And with 100% premine - you are just giving money straight to them, so I think they need a much more solid case to persuade people to invest, other than profit with nothing in-between.

So According to this blog, It's seems to me that it is indeed a ponzi scheme , because they don't offer any product, they only offer their coin to be use.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:18:44 AM

I also heard about them few days back and what drew my attention was their market cap. However, for a cryptocurrency that you purchase package, that sounds to me more like a ponzi and I would not really make a move on it.

The good backing could have been from stolen money, maybe some of the scammy ICOs in the past and then decided to want to play another stunts, cause how would they have gotten such backing without even an awareness? It sounds so fishy and my opinion is just to stay away from such coin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: