Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:02:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone heard of Firstcoin?  (Read 3907 times)
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:24:58 PM

It looks like this discussion is not really going anywhere as the devs didn't try very hard to convince the community that this is not a scam...
thomasle

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:07:48 AM

Today i can't find first coin in website coinmarketcap.com
It is out of the rank. I don't know why
BigBall

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:05:18 PM

Today i can't find first coin in website coinmarketcap.com
It is out of the rank. I don't know why

You can find it at WorldCoinIndex,I think that coincapmarket want to control altcoin world or something like that so they dont show real FirstCoin market results or they maybe have some kind of problems with following FirstCoin market cap idk or they are hacked by somebody who dont like FirstCoin or it is just a system error idk really.
pimmi

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:34:30 AM

What's the opinion? is it wrong? is it worth getting out?
dacryptomoney

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:00:36 AM

personally I would stay out of it...the whole thing looks very suspicious due to the lack of information available...it is quite possible that it might be a scam as well.
iamabdul

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:20:33 PM

Can any one comment on its circulating supply?, it is in question mark for last 4-5 days. And it was stuck for 10 days on 12,400,981 coins
frangipani

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 12:11:31 PM

software marketcap bug.. You can see it on wordcoinindex.
I still think that it is very smart thinking coin that is rising constantly, and it will rise.
More info is on firstcoinclub...join it, you dont have to buy firstcoin or pay something to join.. there will be lots of info..

Goodween

Activity: 140
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:49:36 PM

I not hear about it before read your tread. After that i looked at the diagram of price and this seems to be very promising for investment. Actually it can be good for long time investment.
frangipani

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 12:54:36 PM

o its very active...but for members, so thay can smartly do marketing and spread information to another people. My advice is to joining firstcoinclub and see all of interesting plans and things..there are bunch of webinars, meatings etc...very good logistic, smart planing, and listening of market...
https://firstcoin.club/affiliate/120886

pimmi

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:14:04 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 04:02:54 PM by pimmi

software marketcap bug..
LOL  Grin It deposits money for 180 days, it only grows
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/firstcoin/
its rank was 0n 35 now its rank is on 965
faq
FIRSTCOIN CLUB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES – IN PART OR WHOLE – TO, OR TERMINATE THE WEBSITE, ITS PAGES AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTIFICATION.

YOU ARE AWARE OF, ACCEPT, AND CONSENT THAT THESE CONDITIONS BETWEEN YOU AND WWW.FIRSTCOIN.CLUB (FIRSTCOIN CLUB) HAVE CREATED A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT, AND BY USING WWW.FIRSTCOIN.CLUB YOU INDICATE THAT YOU HAVE ACCEPTED THIS CONTRACT.
scam coin
frangipani

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:39:01 PM

rank is 965 because they arent calculating marketcap... see on worldcoinmarket...they are about 60.

PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:51:50 PM

I also heard some information about this coin the past few days, it emerged as a potentially profitable project for investors. In my country have established several groups to learn and invest in Firstcoin. I'm curious about it, but when I look up information on it on bitcointalk, just like you, they do not have a ANN Thread in the forum. This makes me suspicious. It's possible that this is a project that is not widely implemented and limited, but I think all of its information should be publicly, it would be better
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:00:02 PM

Yeah, I saw it on livecoin.net yesterday and the recent price pump makes me thing this is a scam, the way it is structured makes me believe it to be a Ponzi scheme. I will not touch it because I don't understand it
frangipani

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 07:22:19 PM

i though that to, but when you join firstcoinclub and have more info, you will realise that it is working on another way. Also, they would be stupid to stop bussiness that it constantly rising. Rembember- they will go to 100$... (ofcourse everythink is possible in another way afcourse)...

TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:56:36 PM

Yes I have heard about it,  and I think most of the people do know about it. FirstCoin is a special project with an exchange rate protection and eco-sharing program, which is planned to coordinate the sharing economy and crowdfunding, greatly supporting startups.
Obviously, the creation of FirstCoin was inspired by the success of Bitcoin. The basics are the same; anonymous, free transactions, limited amount. There are 110 million FirstCoins available – so inflation does not affect it, similarly to its inspiring cryptocurrency.
The project has several divisions, let us discuss them now.
Eco-sharing
FirstCoin is also special because income is generated by ATMs and participating businesses – currently no other cryptocurrency offers anything similar. Income is also provided by sources related to the sharing economy. We are now talking about a sharing based economy, which ensures access to goods, instead of classic ownership.
Sharing economy means greater efficiency and sustainability, such innovative community solutions that can quickly transform industries even at a global scale – as seen with AirBnB and Uber.
ATM division
The first ATM capable of operating with FirstCoin is installed in the first half of 2017 – making it the third such cryptocurrency in the world.
Those who are just now getting familiar with the world of cryptocurrencies may find it strange that they can withdraw digital currency from a traditional ATM, but it really is not all that new.
cryptalk999

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:11:05 AM

monthly reward is just only 5%
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:22:58 AM

Waoow, I never heard about this one ! over €14. Why this coin haven't been mentioned  before?
swsw098222

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 10:37:10 AM

i never heard about first coin before this.I do small research on it and feel interest on it. We can send Firstcoin just as easily as an e-mail, and it is almost just as fast.but i need to do more search on it before doing any invest on it.
m4rcc

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:33:27 AM

I was almost convinced to buy a package until i searched and saw these:

https://www.webtrafficlounge.com/firstcoin-review-legit-or-scam/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_MZX2cg8Zc

To me the lack of information about the owners and who owns the pre-mined coins ... along with the Ponzi "to good to be true" scheme stopped me to invest.
I see also that since coinmarketcap.com downgraded to 99x position, their "to good to be true and always on the rise"  graph https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/firstcoin/ suddenly is steady, even falling. A friend (who already invested) told me that they even sent an email regarding the coingmarket rank downgrading, here it is:

Subject: Panic?! Coinmarketcap...

Did FirstCoin disappear from the coinmarketcap site?

Dear FirstCoin Club member,

You might have already been informed that our number 26 ranking on the
coinmarketcap. com site has changed.
FirstCoin has not been deleted from the list, only its ranking has changed.
<https://u4733931.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/click?upn=bXuL8hr5R3KXm3ERtidooheM9exX5-2F1txUcRgJriACGlHDuDeSIZDXu5idxQXQW-2BP53zdShg8WZCy5B9a-2Fm4Tg-3D-3D_a0CozdHDIYk-2F-2FE-2BofPglZhQgvV9bT0dPCvdE6Ea-2FDXI82PFEs36ntv5-2BW1yW5pi8GgBu-2Bl6hzY2zmDesQXlXaqZNbeAsDOz6XPUx37p3HRwC7SewZgSD5wfXukDrMOW2q9e20Y-2BkBJ1Lf2drG8lLmc-2B5MwBdrime3oOqHDbN-2FIyvFchcNRqq33W4xQQtBYSD17VACyIVdmTUTaJFIIXKHydHJOqrupEAy-2BKUUBSQoysOLDrHxmZFWHs9VFKdcmtcJ6wIN65pyYQ-2F15EqthPTIo5ocam-2F2BaW3-2Ba0oaxHbq0dLe3EzF9ay-2BIpDPUf9-2BNk-2FExNnGFDhCUzCFC2wMgT2CnoJLkDphl4MOqBknQPv10c10AKWfVlw7ssHI9gXcLdxlC6e9pqYqP23YDqVSgynzM-2B3-2BYBvdvGzSLY6hmFmwCDlLNF50ipyBDBouzp5di3tgd-2Bhqda5JtX-2FPKSjFqPT6R6oOhWvwbc7d7gtlM6ZeI-3D>
According to the list, FirstCoin’s full market capitalization was USD 200
000 000.

As of 26th April, it was USD 2 000 000.
Hundredfold growth in 6 months!
Unbelievable growth!

Coinmarketcap. com is a general, independent cryptocurrency listing site.
They cannot determine the value or volume of the coins; they just acquire
and list information from other sites.

Everything is OK and working perfectly with the FirstCoin project, the
technology, the firstcoin.club, and the coins.

Other listing sites operate perfectly, all the data is correct:
https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/firstcoin
https://cryptocurrency.info/currencies/firstcoin

Obviously we have contacted the coinmarketcap site regarding the
circulation supply data outage and are awaiting their reply (every reply
usually 7 days) and their corrective measures.

How strong is the FirstCoin community?
Listing sites are obviously important, they help grow trust, but the really
important fact is a coin’s exchange rate.
A coin could be at the end of a list and half of the world could hate it,
but if it’s exchange rate has grown twenty- or thirtyfold in 6 months…
These are the facts…
Believe the facts, not the rumors!

Members of our community are smart and trust FirstCoin. We have anticipated
some panic after the events but what we experienced surprised even us.

Instead of dropping, the FirstCoin exchange rate broke new records.
Astounding! The members, the leaders and the market believe in the
FirstCoin project.

We are proud of you for making our community stronger.

Facts why you should trust FirstCoin:
- USD 16 market price from USD 0.70
- USD 200 000 000 market capitalization from USD 2 000 000
- 150 000 members
- 179 countries
- at least USD 1-2 000 000 daily exchange volume
- huge activity in the explorer:
http://explorer.firstcoinproject.com/
- the greatest market volume every day on Livecoin
-we provide 20-30% of the daily volume of the world’s 25th largest altcoin
exchange
- alexa website traffic data:
https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/firstcoinproject.com
https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/firstcoin.club

Their "desperate" email and after watching their manager present those Firstcoin ATM on youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIgx8I11wE0) made me stay away from it.

BigBall

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:20:10 PM

I still cant understand a lot of users here.Why is somebody suspicious in FirstCoin if they dont have ANN thread here.In this forum there are many members which they are saying bad things about a projects and they even dont make own research.Why then to give some good opportunity to make money to somebody who will just say bad words without reason and he even dont deserve to be in cryptocurrency world.Only 1-2% people are in cryptocurrency world and most think that they know somebody abot cryptocurrencies but they have very miserable thoughts.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: