Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:16:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone heard of Firstcoin?  (Read 3907 times)
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:48:22 PM

It seemed to me interesting to find out if First coin exists as almost all say they have not heard about it. Curious, but I have found this altcoin. It really exists.

Here you can check its rate
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/firstcoin/
pimmi

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:11:51 AM

I still cant understand a lot of users here.Why is somebody suspicious in FirstCoin if they dont have ANN thread here.In this forum there are many members which they are saying bad things about a projects and they even dont make own research.Why then to give some good opportunity to make money to somebody who will just say bad words without reason and he even dont deserve to be in cryptocurrency world.Only 1-2% people are in cryptocurrency world and most think that they know somebody abot cryptocurrencies but they have very miserable thoughts.

Tell you what's wrong?!, it's a pyramid, if you do not get people you get nothing, or the minimum monthly percentage, the moment they do not enter new members the whole collapses.
 A Firstcoin.club oldala professzionálisan van összerakva, a legfőbb információk megtalálhatóak itt az oldalon. Az azonban mindenképpen szemet szúr, hogy a blockchain, két szóban „block chain”-ként hivatkozzák. Ennek kapcsán mindenki maga vonja le a következtetést a szakmai oldalról.
However, it is important to note that a marketing campaign around Firstcoin can cause pyramid games to be discovered in the background. The essence of their partner program is that every user who brings with you another person benefits from the profit. This is the true philosophy of the True MLM. The new altcoint promoters also popularize from our earlier report, or rather notorious, Oncecoint, it tells a lot about the legitimacy of the new crypto money.
Basically, Firstcoin is a new scrypt-based altcoin that can be traded with just the most popular scryptcoin, Litecoin, provided you find a solvency claim. However, Firstcoin Club, behind the altcoin, unfortunately is a pyramid game in all respects, as we all know, only the founders sitting on top of the pyramid can benefit and it is better to go far - far away -
LOL
and faq:
FIRSTCOIN CLUB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES – IN PART OR WHOLE – TO, OR TERMINATE THE WEBSITE, ITS PAGES AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTIFICATION.

YOU ARE AWARE OF, ACCEPT, AND CONSENT THAT THESE CONDITIONS BETWEEN YOU AND WWW.FIRSTCOIN.CLUB (FIRSTCOIN CLUB) HAVE CREATED A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT, AND BY USING WWW.FIRSTCOIN.CLUB YOU INDICATE THAT YOU HAVE ACCEPTED THIS CONTRACT.
frangipani

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:53:37 PM

well, i dont know... everything is going upwards for a few months allready. There is no "candles" on graphs. It is rising steadily. Well, ponzi is not good, but MLM is fully legal. Also, there are bunch of ecoshare projects, there are atm fees etc.. It is not truth that if this forum doesnt write about it, than it is a scam.
also, in december, there is firstcoin "heppening" in Thailand where new informations about new agreaments, startups etc will be published.
I cant believe that somebody is comparing it to onecoin- that was fraud that wasnt even real crypto. That wasnt on any market, that hadnt any contract, any project etc..
I think firstcoin is nice project, with firstcoinclub oportunity in background for MLM job and extramoney monthly income.
First you have to gather all info, than throw tomatos on something. Somebody is marketing at forums, somebody has chosen MLM way of marketing.
 I can see graph and i like it. ANd, ofcourse it was falling little bit-tell me which altcoin didnt fall and blead during this bitcoin fork shit.
About "desparate" email. They are contacting they club members which are allready members and invested their money, so they dont have to sent any desparate emails to them (if they are scam) becaouse they allready took money. Isnt it?? They are just coresponding with members. Like any other "good" coin...

pimmi

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:06:18 PM

It is natural that those sitting on top of it are next to it --- ponzi scheme
SteveFinland

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:42:46 PM

Where the money?

CEO: https://www.facebook.com/kisbenedek.gabor
Support: https://www.facebook.com/M0GEDA
Marketing Director: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014161925637
TOP Distributor: https://www.facebook.com/saiu.alexandru
floydstash

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:24:37 PM

ain't it funny that none of those faces are in the Firstcoin dinner party video?
(video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKx-9EKG14U )
Arje17

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:48:13 PM

I've recently been informed about a coin called Firstcoin
They're apparently going to place FTM (Firstcoin transaction machines) all over the world

What I've found mostly confusing was that they don't have a thread on bitcointalk at all and they failed to answer the simplest questions I asked them

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/firstcoin/

It has a 100 million $ market cap, and doesn't have a thread on bitcointalk??

$3,191,650 volume on Livecoin and only 70 000$ on YoBit  Huh

I've just viewed one of their webinars and when I asked about annual inflation rate (because there's interest when you purchase packages [sounds like HYIP lol]) and the webinar dude shut down the chat  Roll Eyes

Has anyone heard of this coin?

They seem to have good backing, but sketchy as fuck
Ohh, yeah, did I mention 100% premine?
I mean seriously
A cryptocurrency where you purchase packages
http://prntscr.com/gsgjgm

Share information and your thoughts please

Never heard of that coin... It's very confusing since there are lots of new coins coming in and out..
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:03:04 PM

i haven't heard about it until now. i have no idea about it but there are so many coins in market on same situation.
i will take a look but does it really exist? i didn't believe it too much based on the writings.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:15:46 PM

For me better option will be interest better popular coin. I never heard about this coin and for me do not look promising. Seriously try with coins like neo, waves, deeponion
justinluke

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:47:10 PM

no
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:40:49 PM

Im still searching or learning about it. It doesnt look familiar to me but i want to know it more.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:53:08 PM

It is my first time to hear about Firstcoin. Looks interesting
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:59:40 PM

Obviously you may not know about them but if you look under the surface closely, You'll see and notice the name of the coin, Cheesy It's the FIRSTCOIN dude, Any first is the best, Like first born child or first time having sex/ first kiss/ first kill/ first night/ first fight/ first time getting scammed. They wanna to be first in everything, Like being the first obvious sh*tcoin scam.
It is my first time to hear about Firstcoin. Looks interesting
Cheesy Looks interesting my beautiful ass Cheesy
bisa coy

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:14:35 AM

I have never heard of the coin but it looks like the coin is not very publicized / it could be that the coin is already advanced on the country. And this makes the coin not sold for other countries because that is not shared coin.

Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:16:26 AM

I never heard about firstcoin. But will searching and think about it if it's a legit or scam.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
cobak pole

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:22:01 AM

I've heard the coin but I also did not find any more info about the coin, then do you think we can invest on the coin if it happens like this?
cupic

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:25:39 AM

Fisrtcoin will thrive in the future Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
della46

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:35:54 AM

then whether you are very interested in the project, if viewed from the media network there is still no fear the project will be scam!
but the project may still have not been launched in this forum.
youok

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:20:46 AM

talking about  firstcoin, I have never heard of firstcoin before. I  have just found out this coin
 in this forum.

frangipani

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 08:34:32 PM

So,what do you think after your research? Huh While we are talking it is coming slowly but steadily towards 20$. I would think about it twice because looks like good oportunity for little second job, nice second income with not very big investment. Litle risk, nice income.. Dont think that puting money on bank is safe.. There you cant have profit. Here you can put money like in bank and have nice monthly income..

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: