Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:44:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets get PXC on Bigger Exchanges  (Read 2419 times)
nawazish1 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 06:17:37 PM

Ok guys now it's on the community. What you guys wanna do just do.

I wanted this coin on a better exchange then cryptsy. BUt you guys seem ok with that.

I want the coin to evolve naturally with services and merchants. 

What good is a coin if it can only be exchanged for BTC?  The developers are handling this correctly.  The more services and merchants, the more value a coin has.  It will naturally gain value at that point, and naturally be added to bigger and better exchanges. 

But there should be atleast some incentive for miners. Do you think without miners the coin could be a success.

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
billionaire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 06:25:35 PM

nawazish, didn't you make a thread just a few weeks ago complaining that miners were dumping bitbar for cheap on Bter, and you were asking them to stop so yours would quit dropping in value? If Bter adds PXC, are you going to make a separate thread pleading for dumpers to hold out for better prices, or just post that in this thread for convenience?
nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 06:45:02 PM

nawazish, didn't you make a thread just a few weeks ago complaining that miners were dumping bitbar for cheap on Bter, and you were asking them to stop so yours would quit dropping in value? If Bter adds PXC, are you going to make a separate thread pleading for dumpers to hold out for better prices, or just post that in this thread for convenience?

It was my biggest mistake that I got into Bitbar. I am still a learner so there can be mistakes. And if we talk about this coin on BTER then how much more will it go down it is already at a very low rate. At least more people will come in it.

rouf553

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 09:54:53 AM

sent
nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 09:58:30 AM

sent

Thanks

neotrix

Activity: 428

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 10:17:07 AM

I'm owner of Crypto-trade recently open. I dont think to add this new alt coin, until somebody can explain me a good reason to use this new new new one, instead of BTC or LTC.
And I think receive tons of email from PXC coin owner won't help. It didnt helped at least with all othher altcoin i get spammed daily to add them.

Another thing I love to read is when programmer telling they do it not being interrested... To resume this coin have 1 millions premine ( yes I know for a good reason blabla, they all have good reason), 50 000 coins have been given in freeroll on a free poker software warez...and this should make this coins better than other? Sorry i dont buy it...I can play poker with BTC and LTC...Next...

I also see you support FTC too on your poker...Same owner? Would make sense as millions of FTC has been dumped, now you guys need another coin for next villa Smiley ?

Crypto-trade.com : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149458.0
https://koddos.com and http://kovpslayer.com.  "Bitcointalkdiscount" to get 10% discount recurring.
aysyr

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 10:47:39 AM

I'm owner of Crypto-trade recently open. I dont think to add this new alt coin, until somebody can explain me a good reason to use this new new new one, instead of BTC or LTC.
And I think receive tons of email from PXC coin owner won't help. It didnt helped at least with all othher altcoin i get spammed daily to add them.

Another thing I love to read is when programmer telling they do it not being interrested... To resume this coin have 1 millions premine ( yes I know for a good reason blabla, they all have good reason), 50 000 coins have been given in freeroll on a free poker software warez...and this should make this coins better than other? Sorry i dont buy it...I can play poker with BTC and LTC...Next...

I also see you support FTC too on your poker...Same owner? Would make sense as millions of FTC has been dumped, now you guys need another coin for next villa Smiley ?

Actually the creators of Phenixcoin don't even want it on an exchange yet, since they have no need for it to be since the coin's service base is still under development. However, they can't stop people who own the coin from pleading to exchange owners, such as yourself, to get it added to an exchange. I personally invested a bit into Phenixcoin, but I can wait for it to go into an exchange as I'm in the long run with cryptos. I think if getting it onto exchange means having to spam exchange owners to put it on, it just diminishes the value and the face of the coin and makes it look less legitimate since it can't carry it's own to be put onto an exchange.

Trade at C-Cex, my favorite exchange!          Aysyr Reputation Thread
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 10:50:39 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2013, 04:54:28 PM by MaGNeT

Crypto-trade? Never heard of.

I don't think to add this new exchange, until somebody can explain me a good reason to use this new one, instead of BTC-E or VirCurEx.
sadface

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 10:57:21 AM

it appears you have no clue whats going on in the world of cryptocoins, if you can't even do your due diligence about a coin before posting some crap like that. especially that last part is pure bs.
i see a bright future for "your" trading platform.
nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 05:33:42 PM

Your doubts can only be cleared by asking you a simple question that why did you add CNC to your site it doesn't have developer support even the users who are using it are just because they can't afford more loss.

If you wanna clear your doubts about this coin you will have to read the official release forum. Only then you could know how much supportive the developers are and how much work they are doing.

It would really be beneficial for you and for us to add this coin to your site. Developers are really sincere with this project and they are really responsive. They even don't want this coin on any exchange at the moment but as a miner we need this coin to be on a good exchange so that we can have some incentive to support it.

Kindly add this coin to your site.

MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 06:04:09 PM

I took a look at crypto-trade.com and it looks very nice but has no trading volume.
Even newcomer Cryptsy is doing better and that says a lot.

No buyers for FTC, no buyers for CNC, no buyers for PPC, no buyers for TRC, 1 buyer for DVC, no buyers for NMC, 6 BTC buy support for LTC, etc.

I don't think your exchange is the right place for PXC yet.
The exchange has to grow first and I think one way to get more customers is: don't bitch at other coins if you don't know anything about it Smiley
nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 06:08:17 PM

I took a look at crypto-trade.com and it looks very nice but has no trading volume.

No buyers for FTC, no buyers for CNC, no buyers for PPC, no buyers for TRC, 1 buyer for DVC, no buyers for NMC, 6 BTC buy support for LTC, etc.

The exchange has to grow first and I think one way to get more customers is: don't bitch at other coins if you don't know anything about it Smiley

I chatted with him on the site just a moment ago and he thinks that FTC and PXC devs are same people.

MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 06:12:26 PM

I chatted with him on the site just a moment ago and he thinks that FTC and PXC devs are same people.

The guy has no clue... He has an exchange without any buy orders on 5 altcoins and he's telling us he doesn't want PXC on his exchange? It's a joke, this guy  Grin
neotrix

Activity: 428

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 06:20:25 PM

How much you been paid for this one Magnet ? Smiley

I don't think to add this new exchange, until somebody can explain me a good reason to use this new one, instead of BTC-E or VirCurEx.

Crypto-trade.com : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149458.0
https://koddos.com and http://kovpslayer.com.  "Bitcointalkdiscount" to get 10% discount recurring.
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 06:21:16 PM

Just common sense.

How much you been paid for this one Magnet ? Smiley

limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 06:24:13 PM

Just common sense.

BS, you have close or over 100k of this obvious sham and it's clouding your judgment. Neotrix is right, you people just don't want to accept it.
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 06:27:10 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2013, 10:03:04 PM by MaGNeT

Just common sense.

BS, you have close or over 100k of this obvious sham and it's clouding your judgment. Neotrix is right, you people just don't want to accept it.

Love you too Kiss
limbaugh
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 06:42:53 PM

People just have to take a look at your post history and they understand what your are doing here Smiley
I just see 10 (!) pages of bashing and offending other people on this forum, can't take you serious.

What, calling out a thug trying to dump a million coins? The funny thing is you bash Neotrix for an app with a low user base when the one you support has 0 users. Your logic is flawed and you are supporting an app that was never meant to actually 'work' - just a pump and dump.
Also, it's a common tactic to call the truth - bashing, mean, offending, blah blah - trying to discredit. Most critical thinking adults do not fall for this. Your childish attempt to attack anyone who does not believe in the pxc sham is pathetic.
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 06:46:07 PM

Common tactic "trying to discredit"? Did you ever read back your post history? It's filled with bashing, hatred, offensive talk...

Here, read it:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=103310;sa=showPosts

I don't have to discredit you, you already did it yourself.
Now go bash another coin, I know it's the way you like it  Kiss

People just have to take a look at your post history and they understand what your are doing here Smiley
I just see 10 (!) pages of bashing and offending other people on this forum, can't take you serious.

What, calling out a thug trying to dump a million coins. The funny thing is you bash Neotrix for an app with a low user base when the one you support has 0 users. Your logic is flawed and you are supporting an app that was never meant to actually 'work' - just a pump and dump.
Also, it's a common tactic to call the truth - bashing, mean, offending, blah blah - trying to discredit. Most critical thinking adults do not fall for this. Your childish attempt to attack anyone who does not believe in the pxc sham is pathetic.
limbaugh
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 06:51:17 PM

Common tactic "trying to discredit"? Did you ever read back your post history? It's filled with bashing, hatred, offensive talk...

Here, read it:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=103310;sa=showPosts

I don't have to discredit you, you already did it yourself.
Now go bash another coin, I know it's the way you like it  Kiss

The truth, you should try it sometime.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: