Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:49:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets get PXC on Bigger Exchanges  (Read 2419 times)
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 06:52:10 PM

Common tactic "trying to discredit"? Did you ever read back your post history? It's filled with bashing, hatred, offensive talk...

Here, read it:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=103310;sa=showPosts

I don't have to discredit you, you already did it yourself.
Now go bash another coin, I know it's the way you like it  Kiss

The truth, you should try it sometime.

You're funny, talking about "truth". The truth is in your post history, people can read...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 06:54:45 PM

You're funny, talking about "truth". The truth is in your post history, people can read...

Yep, all those posts are aimed at shammers, liars, and thugs. Welcome to the list.
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 06:55:48 PM

Yep, all those posts are aimed at shammers, liars, and thugs. Welcome to the list.

I love to be on your list Smiley
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 06:59:35 PM

I love to be on your list  Smiley

Well you certainly fit the description. You will fit in well.
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 07:02:08 PM

Cry
nawazish1 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 10:01:43 PM

Cry

Leave him with his belief. HE thinks that there should be no other currency in the world other then USD(Bitcoin & LTC). But the reality is that the many countries have dollars as their national currency with different exchange rate and different shape(in crypto world you can say altcoins).

He hates cause he didn't get in on time.

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 10:03:11 PM

Guys just hit the ignore button on limbaugh, please. don't feed the troll

ALSO : im waiting at the poker table, come join me

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
nulo0b

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 10:06:24 PM

Guys just hit the ignore button on limbaugh, please. don't feed the troll

ALSO : im waiting at the poker table, come join me

Crashing and watching a movie.. but i love to bump!

Phenixpoker.com, free cash games!

iamatrix

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 08:17:57 PM

I'm owner of Crypto-trade recently open. I dont think to add this new alt coin, until somebody can explain me a good reason to use this new new new one, instead of BTC or LTC.
And I think receive tons of email from PXC coin owner won't help. It didnt helped at least with all othher altcoin i get spammed daily to add them.

Another thing I love to read is when programmer telling they do it not being interrested... To resume this coin have 1 millions premine ( yes I know for a good reason blabla, they all have good reason), 50 000 coins have been given in freeroll on a free poker software warez...and this should make this coins better than other? Sorry i dont buy it...I can play poker with BTC and LTC...Next...

I also see you support FTC too on your poker...Same owner? Would make sense as millions of FTC has been dumped, now you guys need another coin for next villa Smiley ?

LMAO... I was talking with John today, and commented on how clean the design was on this site.

First time I looked at it today from an ad on coinchoose.

John tells me about this post, I had never seen it.

- start rant -

neotrix, get your facts straight before you post your condescending comments.

#1 - You never received an email from us.
#2 - We are NOT FTC.
#3 - We have absolutely no need for your exchange

Man I hate arrogant, self important people, almost as much as I hate scammers.

I've made millions, I still dress in shorts and sandals, that will never change.
Before I got lucky, I did Courier, Pizza delivery, was even a janitor for UPS for year, what ever it took to feed my family.
I got lucky, did that make me better then anyone else? Hell no..

You own an exchange, big deal, grow up..

I have more respect for people standing out in the heat all for day labor, then I will ever have for people like you.

/end rant

M.

PhenixEx cryptocurrency exchange | Lifetime lower trading fees? Sign up here! | Let others sign up with your referral link and receive 25% of their trading fees!
nawazish1 (OP)

Activity: 462

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 08:31:54 PM

I'm owner of Crypto-trade recently open. I dont think to add this new alt coin, until somebody can explain me a good reason to use this new new new one, instead of BTC or LTC.
And I think receive tons of email from PXC coin owner won't help. It didnt helped at least with all othher altcoin i get spammed daily to add them.

Another thing I love to read is when programmer telling they do it not being interrested... To resume this coin have 1 millions premine ( yes I know for a good reason blabla, they all have good reason), 50 000 coins have been given in freeroll on a free poker software warez...and this should make this coins better than other? Sorry i dont buy it...I can play poker with BTC and LTC...Next...

I also see you support FTC too on your poker...Same owner? Would make sense as millions of FTC has been dumped, now you guys need another coin for next villa Smiley ?

LMAO... I was talking with John today, and commented on how clean the design was on this site.

- start rant -

#2 - We are NOT FTC.

I've made millions, I still dress in shorts and sandals, that will never change.
Before I got lucky, I did Courier, Pizza delivery, was even a janitor for UPS for year, what ever it took to feed my family.

I have more respect for people standing out in the heat all for day labor, then I will ever have for people like you.

/end rant

M.

I already told him all this in the chatbox on his own site. Grin I told him we don't need your Exchange. He is such an arrogant and stubborn person. He really doesn't deserves to be the owner of such a great looking exchange. I thought he would be a nice person but he was totally opposite of that.

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
mercSuey

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 09:55:20 PM

- start rant -

#2 - We are NOT FTC.

/end rant

M.

What did you expect?  PXC devs are also working on an exchange.  So for crypto-trade to support PXC would mean to strengthen its own competition.  

I support PXC.  I mine it consistently and do not sell what I mine.  But I expected this reaction from other exchange owners once phenixtrader.com project became more well known.  And I personally don't know how lucrative it is to run an exchange so that it outweighs the possible conflicts of interest for other exchanges to support PXC.  But if you plan to get Fincen licensing to allow direct fiat deposits, well then I see where you're going with it.
BitCoiner2012

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 09:58:44 PM

What would I have to pay for a few thousand PXC?

BTC Long.
JohnCar

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 10:12:33 PM

Right now you would have to visit https://www.cryptsy.com and pick up PXC or do a private deal.

TIT coming soon..............
BitCoiner2012

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 10:13:26 PM

Right now you would have to visit https://www.cryptsy.com and pick up PXC or do a private deal.

If someone is interested in the latter, they can PM me!

BTC Long.
iamatrix

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 10:26:56 PM

If someone is interested in the latter, they can PM me!

If you do a private trade make sure to use http://phenixst.com its free.. and protects you.

M

PhenixEx cryptocurrency exchange | Lifetime lower trading fees? Sign up here! | Let others sign up with your referral link and receive 25% of their trading fees!
imperi

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 10:40:00 PM

I don't buy coins with misspelled names, sorry. Nobody will ever write news stories about them.
iamatrix

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 10:42:57 PM

I don't buy coins with misspelled names, sorry. Nobody will ever write news stories about them.

With your intellect level I am surprised you would be able to read...

This might help.. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Phenix?s=t

mercSuey

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 10:43:08 PM

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/phenix
Online24o0n

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

"Ignorance never settles a question."

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 10:55:19 PM

lol idiot

"Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present"
- Marcus Aurelius
imperi

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 11:21:18 PM

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/phenix

phenix

About 18,100,000 results (0.27 seconds)

phoenix

About 627,000,000 results (0.47 seconds)

Google is your friend.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: