Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:28:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets get PXC on Bigger Exchanges  (Read 2419 times)
iamatrix

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 11:32:28 PM

I don't buy coins with misspelled names, sorry. Nobody will ever write news stories about them.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/phenix
phenix
About 18,100,000 results (0.27 seconds)
phoenix
About 627,000,000 results (0.47 seconds)
Google is your friend.

But obviously not yours, "I don't buy coins with misspelled names", but thank you for taking the time to prove your self wrong.

You should probably stop now, before you dig a deeper hole.

Your a HUGE FTC supporter, I am very surprised your trying to dog on us when we are the ones building the platforms that will take FTC to the next level...lol  Cheesy

M.

PhenixEx cryptocurrency exchange | Lifetime lower trading fees? Sign up here! | Let others sign up with your referral link and receive 25% of their trading fees!
mercSuey

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 11:36:33 PM

I don't buy coins with misspelled names, sorry. Nobody will ever write news stories about them.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/phenix

phenix

About 18,100,000 results (0.27 seconds)

phoenix

About 627,000,000 results (0.47 seconds)

Google is your friend.

PXC is a variant of LTC

phenix is a variant of phoenix

We understand you don't get it.  No need to keep betraying yourself with moronic replies.  And since it's a variant of a word, I'd expect it to have less hits on a search.  Or were you just trying to show how clueless you really are?  I think the ignore button was invented because of people just like you.
imperi

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 11:42:52 PM

Could you just change it to Phoenixcoin please?
Online24o0n

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

"Ignorance never settles a question."

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 11:58:41 PM

I dont think Pheonix looks better than Phenix, I like Phenix

"Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present"
- Marcus Aurelius
iamatrix

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 12:01:57 AM

Smiley .. little late for that..

We wanted a company name that was brandable and we could get the domain names for.

I have a personal affinity to Phoenix/Phenix - My dogs name, where we host, where we are going to host our first conference for the partnership.
And parts of my life.. judging by some things you have posted, I am probably almost double your age and have had a few ups and downs.

It was not something random.

I apologize for reacting, I'm having one of those days, does not happen very often.

M.

PhenixEx cryptocurrency exchange | Lifetime lower trading fees? Sign up here! | Let others sign up with your referral link and receive 25% of their trading fees!
imperi

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 12:20:12 AM

Fair enough, I'll get some PXC.

By the way on the site phenixcoin.com, there is a typo. "We have a number of project currently under development"
iamatrix

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 12:27:42 AM

Fair enough, I'll get some PXC.

By the way on the site phenixcoin.com, there is a typo. "We have a number of project currently under development"

Ty, I will yell at John about that.. lol

Corrected...

M.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: