Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:56:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LMC]LoMoCoin - Genuine Block-Chain-Based App and Game product  (Read 18346 times)
cctothemass

Activity: 686
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:16:22 PM

Download the app in the Google Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lomocoin.lomocoin and take part in our Airdrop Event with the Mysterious Treasures of the East: https://medium.com/@lomocoin/lomo-marketing-event-mysterious-treasures-from-the-east-efbed26a8419.

Your invitation code is 15FTGh  Grin

There is no message with the code for registration. Russian provider. Do you work with all the providers in the world? Do I need to associate my phone number with my lomo account? Telephone providers totally listen to everyone.
lomocoin

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 05:30:05 PM

Download the app in the Google Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lomocoin.lomocoin and take part in our Airdrop Event with the Mysterious Treasures of the East: https://medium.com/@lomocoin/lomo-marketing-event-mysterious-treasures-from-the-east-efbed26a8419.

There is no message with the code for registration. Russian provider. Do you work with all the providers in the world? Do I need to associate my phone number with my lomo account? Telephone providers totally listen to everyone.

Sorry, it is a bit unclear what you are asking. You need to connect your cell phone to receive your verification code. Russian phone numbers work since we already have many Russians already using the app. If you have more questions or if anything is unclear, please let me know.
blodtypex

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:22:27 AM

Does it realy work ?
lomocoin

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 08:43:06 AM

Does it realy work ?

Yep try it out Smiley
blodtypex

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:07:52 AM

OK i have Downloaded it now and it works fine. But i have a question.

What is a Payment Password ? I have never heard of such thing before, im from Denmark.

Where do i find it ? My Bank ?
cctothemass

Activity: 686
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:13:11 AM

Sorry, it is a bit unclear what you are asking. You need to connect your cell phone to receive your verification code. Russian phone numbers work since we already have many Russians already using the app. If you have more questions or if anything is unclear, please let me know.
Thanks for the quick response. The problem was with my telephone provider. Today the confirmation code has successfully come. Already opened a couple of red envelopes around me Smiley
At first glance, everything works well. I will continue to test the application.
blodtypex

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:39:47 AM

OK i have Downloaded it now and it works fine. But i have a question.

What is a Payment Password ? I have never heard of such thing before, im from Denmark.

Where do i find it ? My Bank ?

NVM - It works now Smiley Thanks for a great product Smiley
lomocoin

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 09:42:36 AM

Your invitation code is 15FTGh  Grin

Thanks for the quick response. The problem was with my telephone provider. Today the confirmation code has successfully come. Already opened a couple of red envelopes around me Smiley
At first glance, everything works well. I will continue to test the application.

Good to hear. This is, however, just the beginning. We will integrate many new functions on the app the next months/years Smiley

@blodtypex you're welcome!
blodtypex

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:51:03 AM

Do you have any plans of using LoMoCoin as an commercial advertise coin ? Fx letting companies like CocaCola lay out coins, for wich you could
hunt and buy CocaCola products for ?
lomocoin

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 10:06:56 AM

Do you have any plans of using LoMoCoin as an commercial advertise coin ? Fx letting companies like CocaCola lay out coins, for wich you could
hunt and buy CocaCola products for ?

Yep basically any business is able to do what you described above. We will also be able to allow them to customize their offerings. Instead of red envelopes perhaps drop Coca-Cola bottles in front of their stores or airdrop them at music event locations for example with coupons inside of them Smiley
adsabelly

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:19:46 AM

I would like to know the historical price data of the ICO, I would like to know how much it costs to know the current price is not low enough, low enough to have the advantage to buy
lomocoin

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 10:57:16 AM

I would like to know the historical price data of the ICO, I would like to know how much it costs to know the current price is not low enough, low enough to have the advantage to buy

You can find the historical data here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lomocoin/. But I do not think you should reason this way to judge the value of a company/coin. It is not the difference in ICO value the company value should be, but on the technology and services it provides to society and judge from that how much the company/coin should be valued for the next few months/years.
counTHEcoins

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:47:22 PM

What is this?

1 - ID Number?
2 - Payment password?

Also if you are getting into LoMo you have to search LoMoStar on google play store, and it is currently not available on apple store.

Refferal code - 15FTOm
lomocoin

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 05:34:04 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 10:55:20 PM by lomocoin

What is this?

1 - ID Number?
2 - Payment password?

Also if you are getting into LoMo you have to search LoMoStar on google play store, and it is currently not available on apple store.

Refferal code - 15FTOm

Yes, it will be available for iOS soon. We are currently screening it through Apple. ID number is your ID card number of your passport or driver's license. This is to comply with the KYC and money laundering regulations (as explained in the app). Payment password is your own password that you need to set up in order for you to send money to others for example. Hope this helps!
dodong

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:56:22 AM

What is this?

1 - ID Number?
2 - Payment password?

Refferal code - 15FTOm

Yes, it will be available for iOS soon. We are currently screening it through Apple. ID number is your ID card number of your passport or driver's license. This is to comply with the KYC and money laundering regulations (as explained in the app). Payment password is your own password that you need to set up in order for you to send money to others for example. Hope this helps!

I'm using my tax id number in my country. Is it okay?
Artorius2017

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:35:19 AM

how do I go back to my profile in Lomostar? I clicked Logout accidentally and now, when I log into the application, I can only register again (((
but I can not log in into my already created profile
lomocoin

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 11:36:29 AM

What is this?

1 - ID Number?
2 - Payment password?

Refferal code - 15FTOm

I'm using my tax id number in my country. Is it okay?

We need your ID number that is also written on your Passport. In case your account gets frozen you can recover it with a selfie of your passport so we can make sure you are the owner of the account.
lomocoin

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 11:38:01 AM

how do I go back to my profile in Lomostar? I clicked Logout accidentally and now, when I log into the application, I can only register again (((
but I can not log in into my already created profile

Can you DM @m1lanooo on our Telegram or Slack (@milanooo) to solve this issue?
trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:41:07 AM

Verry nice project. I am interested and will be lurking your thread.

Artorius2017

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:43:31 AM

thanks, i'll try
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: