Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 12:10:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lifetime Access to 1,500+ Online Video Courses  (Read 201 times)
johntrichfield (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:06:38 PM

This is an online Udemy.com account with 1,500+ video courses. You will have unlimited access to the courses, quizzes, addition material, and support included in this account forever. In estimation, I'd say this account is at least worth over $15,000 in courses.

I'm asking for $40, but go ahead and give me an offer--I'll at least entertain it.

The topics included in this account are, development, SEO, lifestyle, website design, creative skills, photography, animation, adobe, stock market, drop shipping, selling, marketing, fitness, information technology, hacking, programming, and much, much more.

This list of courses varies per account, which is why I didn't write the list down. If your curious though, I will send you the list of courses on a random account.

If you want more information, or have any questions feel free to pm me.

1 vouch account for a Sr. Member or higher
1 vouch account for a Hero Member or higher
johntrichfield (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:10:13 PM

Vouch accounts are no longer available. They've been vouched on my other post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2244382.msg22666681#msg22666681

I bringing the price down to

15 paypal
13 btc

Bulk discounts

I'm really just trying to get rid of them, as I no longer want to sell them, and I have no other uses. If you want to take it up, you could probably make at least 60% profit (in fact, I've sold some accounts for $100 before), you've only got to take the time to get them out where people can see them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: