lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 11:16:57 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2013, 12:31:46 PM by lophie

I am very interested but I have a couple of questions:

1- What is your minimum limit and max since I don't plan on selling 150+ BTC like what I saw in our localbitcoins profile.
2- I want to sell occasionally so is this a one time thing or an open invitation?

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 09:40:03 PM

This should be stickied not bumped

dbanga85

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 03:09:56 PM

Great easy transaction wit JoeSmoe... Very trusted and the REAL DEAL!! Thank you

Buy Low Sell HIGH is the Motto...
Luciddd

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 01:49:50 AM

I may be needing this service for future project I'm starting, but why do you have one guy saying you scammed him 50 BTC in your trust history?

lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 02:15:39 AM

I may be needing this service for future project I'm starting, but why do you have one guy saying you scammed him 50 BTC in your trust history?

Maybe the one posted that is a scammer O_O! or maybe aliens scammed him. Come on does it matter? If you didn't use escrow you are a sucker that deserves to be scammed. assess the risks, Decide whether to commit the transaction or not!

Luciddd

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 02:40:51 AM

Maybe the one posted that is a scammer O_O! or maybe aliens scammed him. Come on does it matter? If you didn't use escrow you are a sucker that deserves to be scammed. assess the risks, Decide whether to commit the transaction or not!

No need for the trolling, either way the question needs to be answered.

lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 02:52:29 AM

I am sorry for the trolling part but I meant the second part as an answer. What I meant is suppose OP answers with this long story of how it was not his fault and he was the victim and then the other guy comes and start calling names and explains  "his" side of the story. No need for all this drama because trust shouldn't be just "given", Use escrow and skip the headache.

Luciddd

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 03:22:15 AM

I am sorry for the trolling part but I meant the second part as an answer. What I meant is suppose OP answers with this long story of how it was not his fault and he was the victim and then the other guy comes and start calling names and explains  "his" side of the story. No need for all this drama because trust shouldn't be just "given", Use escrow and skip the headache.

It is a perfectly valid question that only he or the accuser can answer.

joesmoe2012 (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 07:54:12 PM

Someone scammed me 50 BTC, not the other way around.

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
Luciddd

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 01:26:54 AM

Someone scammed me 50 BTC, not the other way around.

Ah okay I see that now, still understanding the feedback process here.

Sorry to hear that, hope you stay in business as I will need your service soon.  Cheesy

yunk3r

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:18:00 PM

Great service. Responded fast, and transaction was easy.
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:34:22 PM

I wanted to ask you if you would ever return to the 1% but I see you have raised it to 3%. So no chance to go back to lower rates any time soon. For me I still have to pay for the wire and currency conversion. That is alot of money! Kinda shows why we need to conduct our purchases directly with Bitcoin >_>

Phnx818

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 10:34:48 PM

Hey Joe - I have about 50 coin that I need to sell ASAP in order to be able to take the wife out for her birthday on Thursday night. Is the any way you could get a bank wire to my account immediately? (or as soon as possible?) I kept waiting for the rates to go backup but they didn't and I just waited too long. I am ok paying for escrow service or maybe just break up the wire into smaller amounts - just until trust is established.
Please get back to be because I am worried sick. Please fel free to write me directly at Phnx818 AT Gmail.

Thanks Much-

Ronnie
Luciddd

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 12:25:02 AM

I wanted to ask you if you would ever return to the 1% but I see you have raised it to 3%. So no chance to go back to lower rates any time soon. For me I still have to pay for the wire and currency conversion. That is alot of money! Kinda shows why we need to conduct our purchases directly with Bitcoin >_>

Thank you for your interest.

Due to demand for my service, I've decided it better to increase the price a little bit.

I think it's still very competitive for what I offer, and every person who has used my service has been appreciative and thankful.

The goal just being to keep a no BS, quick, easy way to get money for your bitcoins.

I consistently reply within a half hour to private messages, I always try to get payments sent out within an hour of the order being made.

I have not had a single dissatisfied customer yet.

Sometimes premium service just comes with a slightly higher price :p

Not really, BitPay charges 0.99%. You'll lose a lot of business.

lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 12:30:53 AM

Due to demand for my service, I've decided it better to increase the price a little bit.

I think it's still very competitive for what I offer, and every person who has used my service has been appreciative and thankful.

The goal just being to keep a no BS, quick, easy way to get money for your bitcoins.

I consistently reply within a half hour to private messages, I always try to get payments sent out within an hour of the order being made.

Well he lost me. Cry, I wanted to be a monthly regular.

Luciddd

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 05:32:06 AM

Same here, I'm just going to have to use BitPay.

lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 05:51:07 AM

Wait a minute does Bitpay do such service? I thought they were just offering merchant services and merchant related. I am just a guy here who wants to liquidate some of my ASICMINER dividends.

Luciddd

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 06:26:16 AM

Wait a minute does Bitpay do such service? I thought they were just offering merchant services and merchant related. I am just a guy here who wants to liquidate some of my ASICMINER dividends.

You can send funds to yourself and use the bank option to cash out, it doesn't cost anything extra.

lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 06:32:30 AM

You can send funds to yourself and use the bank option to cash out, it doesn't cost anything extra.

I am going to this on a monthly basis are you sure this kind of use is acceptable by thier ToS?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: