Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:17:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Funnel $FNL Speculation Thread  (Read 952 times)
btctuxedo (OP)

Activity: 285
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:23:59 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 01:14:49 AM by btctuxedo

Funnel token is a new token that got listed on Etherdelta yesterday

https://etherdelta.com/#FNL-ETH

Token Name: Funnel Token
Symbol: FNL
Decimal: 3
Total Supply: 100 Million
Token Contract: 0x4c5601164e2048a4154DE91Fa5e0B07E626CaB7F

It's a utility token for a mobile app for cryptocurrency analsysis.

You can participate in their airdrop to get the token - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2246775.0

Website - http://www.adfunnel.tech

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:41:59 PM

There are no trades on etherdelta so far. There are some stink buy orders only.
Since so many people have got free tokens in airdrops, doubt this coin has much value currently.
btctuxedo (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:52:57 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 11:05:05 PM by btctuxedo

Yes, I am sure this coin will rise in price once all the airdrop is completed.

They're planning to get on other exchanges as well. Next is probably Yobit or CoinExchange.

anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:38:43 AM

I follow airdrop # 3 but have not earned a coin. already distributed?
I hope airdrop will beat ICO. Grin

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AdFunnel.Tech

Activity: 156
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 03:21:26 PM

I follow airdrop # 3 but have not earned a coin. already distributed?
I hope airdrop will beat ICO. Grin

Are you sure about that? We do not see your name on the spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZoOsu8phYpK1vxZgEeArHrsxunBXUiIB29VWjR4qTu0

imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:56:56 PM

Yes, I am sure this coin will rise in price once all the airdrop is completed.

They're planning to get on other exchanges as well. Next is probably Yobit or CoinExchange.

coinexchange would be a nice place to trade FNL. But please dont list FNL on yobit, its just a shitty exchange like etherdelta!
btctuxedo (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:10:28 PM

They submitted for listing on coinexchange 2 days ago but coinexchange will only accept new coin in the next 30 days or so.

So now there are 2 exchanges where you can trade FNL

Mercatox - https://mercatox.com/exchange/FNL/BTC

Etherdelta https://etherdelta.com/#FNL-ETH

Bigger exchanges are on the way once they can get listed on coinmarketcap Smiley

Demure178

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:02:21 PM

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL FunnelToken Holders!

DO NOT SELL YOUR FUNNEL TOKEN CHEAPER THAN THE ORIGINAL PRICE, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO SELL, DO NOT SELL IT CHEAPER, IF DO YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN CRASHING THE VALUE...

I get a lot of questions right now on funnel token being public and the price dropping, why, what's happening, how come, well the reason is simple.. It's because early dumpers and ignorant people are putting their coins up for sale and competing to sell, they see one person put at one price, then they put price a little lower, just to be the one selling first.

And the buyers sees this and takes advantages of it ofcourse, they put in bid lower and lower, pressing the sellers (dumpers) to put their selling price even lower, because they just want to sell.

Each time a transaction or trade is being done for less than what the value is determined to be, it will decrease the value, each time a purchase or trade is being made on a higher cost then the value really is, it will increase, it's about the trading volume guys and if you keep putting your funnel token out there lower and lower just because you want to sell, you will only crash the price completely

Right now this is what we see happening on mercatox with funneltoken, ignorant people dumping their coins cheaper and cheaper just to dump and the price fell hard, but believe me in this, once the dumpers are out of the way and the coins are with people who really want them, that's when the value will start appreciating, the day they stop selling funnel token at lower price just to sell, that's when the real development for the coin starts. we are now entering the second stage of Funnel token, this is when we truly start to develop the public market.

Do know that this is very common and happens to all token coin, there's always those who are in it for the short term small profit and are as I call them dumpers..

Stay strong and keep your coins my friends, if you are selling anything, DO NOT SELL AT LESS THEN 2$, REMEMBER THAT WE ARE THE ONES CONTROLLING THE VALUE, WE ARE THE SELLERS AND WE ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE WHAT OTHER WANT, DO NOT SELL LOW.

Kindly drop your Opinion  on this!!
Hesaplar

Activity: 403

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:23:06 PM

Funnel token value is zero because they sent tokens to some people for free. Why would somebody pay real money and buy this token?
They didn't even send airdrop tokens to all participants.

Demure178

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:27:00 PM

Funnel token value is zero because they sent tokens to some people for free. Why would somebody pay real money and buy this token?

yeah, that was the reason in drop of funnel token prize, the road map set affected the system, and the new road map has started and users are loving it, they distributed the token free and users started dumping it, well all Goals has been set now, mistake has been learnt, and its implementation stage
Hesaplar

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:29:23 PM

I joined airdrop but didn't get anything, too. So why should I care while some people got it for free and dumped in Etherdelta but most people didn't even get their tokens? Their thread is also self-moderated so they can delete any negative comment about the project. These are all bad signs for the project. They don't have any real buy order in Etherdelta anyway.

AdFunnel.Tech

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 04:31:10 PM

The true purpose for this token would be as utility token for the cryptocurrency analysis tool that we're developing. We are giving away tokens so that people can use it on the app for free in the first few months depending on the qty of token that they hold.

Agremlins

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:34:46 PM

It is also due to the fact that 1-10 guys have received a big part of the tokens airdrop distribution because they have hacked the google sheet.
A lot of users will hold this coin in the futur, I think and hope that the twitter/final airdrop will be people like that.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████
    OWN ONION    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
AdFunnel.Tech

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 04:38:17 PM

I joined airdrop but didn't get anything, too. So why should I care while some people got it for free and dumped in Etherdelta but most people didn't even get their tokens? Their thread is also self-moderated so they can delete any negative comment about the project. These are all bad signs for the project. They don't have any real buy order in Etherdelta anyway.

Self moderating the thread is to make sure no one post their eth address and got the thread deleted. Any feedback about the project will never get deleted. And as for the airdrop, we have to change our strategy because there are dishonest people stealing tokens & other member's identity to get tokens that they should not get.

I am really sorry to disappoint you but we have one final round of airdrop that I hope you and other reputable members would join. Please check our announcemen thread on the final airdrop >>>https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2246775.msg22703421#msg22703421

Hesaplar

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:44:23 PM

I didn't get paid for round 3 and 4, a lot of honest users also didn't get paid, so why should we join again? It's confirmed that you don't pay to anybody except some accounts. You open airdrop for 5000 people and pay for only 50-100 people.
Even if you pay everybody I don't really know who will buy this token in the future.

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:45:42 PM

It is still early to speculate on the value of FNL tokens. The project growth and completion of milestones
will help. Right now, lot of people who got free airdrop tokens may dump those for very low prices so it will
take some time before the tokens trade at a real value.
Demure178

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:49:57 PM

It is still early to speculate on the value of FNL tokens. The project growth and completion of milestones
will help. Right now, lot of people who got free airdrop tokens may dump those for very low prices so it will

thanks for this, Thanks for understanding the problem we faced, and its been solved!

I didn't get paid for round 3 and 4, a lot of honest users also didn't get paid, so why should we join again? It's confirmed that you don't pay to anybody except some accounts. You open airdrop for 5000 people and pay for only 50-100 people.
Even if you pay everybody I don't really know who will buy this token in the future.
the same way honest user didnt get paid, the same way, alot of cheaters got paid, is it the token your after or the success of the project, now, we got a more distinct way of sharing the token, which reduces cheaters dumping the token, guess you havent read the whitepaper of the token to see what the token is all about, you get paid for reading ads, man, that catchy in the market! instead of complaining, we listed out our problem openly, and we got a solution, now token registration has commenced, and it will be the final airdrop, because alot of screening is been done, i understand your plight, funnel token didnt do ico, we distributing our token out freely, do you want only cheaters to get all the token? if not all, most of the token!
Agremlins

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:11:38 PM

For those who don't have tokens, read this:
To receive the final airdrop, you need to be on our Telegram Group http://t.me/adfunnelproject & fill the following form » https://goo.gl/forms/7SXBwiv2v6CJloRE2

Please pm @AdFunnelTech your Bitcointalk ID & Ethereum address on Telegram to verify your identity.

This offer is valid to the first 1,021 participants who join our telegram group on @adfunnelproject as listed on spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uiBCjbgTf0UONTX2Cf8sQoUbobhwcMbSOp2GjTRdhso/edit?usp=sharing

The token distribution will begin once we have reached 1021 verified username on the spreadsheet & telegram group.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████
    OWN ONION    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Hesaplar

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:02:16 PM

I already told you man, I don't care about the success of the project because it failed at start. You only created a honeypot for scammers. If somebody dumb enough to buy this token in the market so be it. Let them buy and scammers will get paid. You mismanaged the whole situation is all I'm saying.

imperatron

Activity: 459

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:09:02 PM

It will take some time. The most airdrop claimers are weak hands and they just wanna make some fast money. When all the weak claimers are out, we will see some more action. We just need to wait a little bit more Smiley I think there could be a success in the future. They are still deliviering stuff, what the most other airdrops arent doing!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: