Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:45:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ✅ CRYDER ✅ ▞▞Decentralized taxi platform for freelance drivers▚▚  (Read 2168 times)
astonix (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:45:50 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 12:43:04 PM by astonix

⇘ CRYDER INFOGRAPHIC ⇙

WHITEPAPER                                                                    

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bonzai

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Presale Starts on 30th of November

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:20:57 PM

Team?
cryder.io_support

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:24:02 PM

Hello!
You could see our team on a website - www.cryder.io
cryder.io_support

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:37:20 PM

Hi!
We are the first fully DApp based on a Ethereum platform. Please read our Whitepaper.
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:14:22 AM

this is the most exciting thing I've ever met, if I do not misunderstand, anyone who joins this project community, can be a driver or taxi, this is very interesting, I want to know your team
I hope this project quickly realized
robpbb

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:17:32 AM

Just curious how this project would be different than the other ride sharing token projects out there? Thanks
astonix (OP)

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:37:07 AM

Link for Telegram has been fixed. You can join now our group.

cryder.io_support

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:04:00 AM

Just curious how this project would be different than the other ride sharing token projects out there? Thanks
Hi! Thank you for your question! All other "similar" projects are not decentralized. As we researched, all of them just using standard ride-sharing application with standard payments methods, they accept fiat money only or also. From other side Cryder is fully decentralized application. We are using Ethereum platform new technologies such as - Ethereum light client and whisper protocol for communication. As a payment method we accept only Cryder tokens. Please, read our Whitepaper for more details.
cryder.io_support

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:11:40 AM

this is the most exciting thing I've ever met, if I do not misunderstand, anyone who joins this project community, can be a driver or taxi, this is very interesting, I want to know your team
I hope this project quickly realized
Hi! Thank you for your interest! You understood correctly, but not at all - everyone who will join Cryder community could be a driver or a rider(passenger) as well. Please visit our website - www.cryder.io 
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:49:37 AM

this is one of the projects that promise to invest for future profits, after I read the announcement of this project I am interested to be one of the many investors who want to invest in this project, hopefully this project becomes a nagus project for me and the investors another. can not wait to wait for his ICO
cryder.io_support

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:09:47 PM

this is one of the projects that promise to invest for future profits, after I read the announcement of this project I am interested to be one of the many investors who want to invest in this project, hopefully this project becomes a nagus project for me and the investors another. can not wait to wait for his ICO
Thank you! Please subscribe for an updates on our website!
Rengganis

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:21:52 PM

I really like the announcement of this project, very detailed, and very serious and professional look, looking at a promising mission, I am very interested to join this project, you have a great plan, with this project we will more easily get a taxi, it will attract investors fast, good luck for the future
cryder.io_support

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:50:09 PM

I really like the announcement of this project, very detailed, and very serious and professional look, looking at a promising mission, I am very interested to join this project, you have a great plan, with this project we will more easily get a taxi, it will attract investors fast, good luck for the future
Thank you! Stay in touch with us!
cryder.io_support

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:33:12 PM

we have had TOO MANY of these taxi driving platforms. I don't see potential at all in the project.
Hi! Thanks for your comment! We are not the "similar" platform. We are using new Ethereum platform technologies to made Cryder DApp. We use node light client and Whisper protocol for communication. Our platform fully decentralized, our application have no central authority, we do not collect, keep and process users private data. All payments will be available only in CDT, we do not accept fiat currency or alternative standard payment systems, we'll not accept and process credit/debit card also at all. Therefore we do not collect any users private and financial information. About more details you could read in a Whitepaper.
Bianxee

Activity: 217

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:15:52 AM

What is the advantage of this decentralised taxi platform in Car Taxi platform? Although your platforms project seems to be also a big ico . Goodluck and i will wait for the answer.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
cryder.io_support

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:49:57 AM

What is the advantage of this decentralised taxi platform in Car Taxi platform? Although your platforms project seems to be also a big ico . Goodluck and i will wait for the answer.
Hi, we have a completely different platform, as we are focused mainly on moving people, not cars and to completely decentralize it. CarTaxi is more of a towing service, on the other hand Cryder is riding/ driving service. All the main features of Cryder and differences from other "similar" platforms you could find in Whitepaper. Thank you for your question.
zckeles

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:54:24 AM

Team?

Dmitry Dmitriev
CEO & Lead Engineer
Co-Founder

Arthur Taranda
Product Strategy
Co-Founder

Arthur Zujs
Marketing Strategy
Co-Founder

Dmitry Zolkevic
Chief of European
Regions

Janis Treibergs
Chief of Southern
Asia region
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:18:31 PM

A decentralized Uber is what this project going to become. Its about time and hopefully it has a cheaper and wider coverage without state intervention . But naturally we as passengers need insurance for our protection in case we figure in an accident.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dmitrijs

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:32:04 PM

A decentralized Uber is what this project going to become. Its about time and hopefully it has a cheaper and wider coverage without state intervention . But naturally we as passengers need insurance for our protection in case we figure in an accident.

You are almost right, except for the fact we do not charge any fees. Wider coverage?
Yes, just download the app and purchase Cryder tokens.
State intervention? Lets see how they gonna stop blockchain.
Passenger protection as we many times said, illegal stuff is illegal and other accidents, can always happen, there is no protection from that.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 05:24:03 PM

this is one hell of a project. i wonder how this will be used widely. uber and grab were already experiencing troubles here in our country, if this could work under the nose of the authorities and will have good value, i will probably try to drive for this token. there might not have users who does have such token in my country though Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀