Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:59:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Question from Newbie  (Read 461 times)
reformed trader (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:17:11 PM

I am exploring Bounty campaigns with my team, we have over 10 yrs working in small cap stock trading.

I had a question, what is the earning potential if a team has a strong blog audience and has built up a strong following on facebook, twitter, steemit, ect ?

If a team participates in 10-20 Bounty campaigns per quarter what is the potential, and I understand a lot has to do with how well the tokens eventually do once you collect.

Thanking you in advance for your help!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:32:34 AM

Are you proposing a service for hyping ICOs or doing the bulk of the job in their campaigns? I would say that they are very profitable. There are a lot of ICOs coming out left and right, its already hard to keep up with all of them.

But in this forum, shill accounts are given red negative trust if proven to be controlled by a single person. Better do it outside bitcointalk.org.
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:43:42 AM

First of all it is depends in which kind of Bounty you participate, if you will make meetups,  big media publications, maybe you will get good rewards in tokens and if tokens price will be good then you will get buks. But maybe you will get nothing. Nobody knows. Additionaly it is the risk that participation of the team will be access as multiaccounts and you will get nothing. It is Impossible to predict.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:19:06 AM

Every bounty is different.
During ICOs, coin decks usually allocate a certain percentage of coins or a fixed sum that are used for various different bounties.
For media, usually the bigger the following, the bigger the bounty that can be negotiated. Your best bet would be to message the creator themselves to see what deal youncould work out.
Bear in mind that some ICOs are just get rich quick schemes so you're bounty reward may not actually be worth much if the coin doesn't take off.
programmer4blockchain

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:56:16 PM

I am exploring Bounty campaigns with my team, we have over 10 yrs working in small cap stock trading.

I had a question, what is the earning potential if a team has a strong blog audience and has built up a strong following on facebook, twitter, steemit, ect ?

If a team participates in 10-20 Bounty campaigns per quarter what is the potential, and I understand a lot has to do with how well the tokens eventually do once you collect.

Thanking you in advance for your help!

What you have is perfect! And now the team needs a programming crew. We can take care of that for you. Private message me if interested.
HarryG333

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:44:28 PM

Greetings all

In all the bounty campaign which one is more preferable:- Which of them have the highest earning points and which one is meant for nowbies?

Thank you
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:12:19 PM

I'm sure that properly configured work in the team can ensure success in the forefront Wink

Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:11:18 PM

Every bounty is different.
During ICOs, coin decks usually allocate a certain percentage of coins or a fixed sum that are used for various different bounties.
For media, usually the bigger the following, the bigger the bounty that can be negotiated. Your best bet would be to message the creator themselves to see what deal youncould work out.
Bear in mind that some ICOs are just get rich quick schemes so you're bounty reward may not actually be worth much if the coin doesn't take off.
I agree on this one since ICO do really have different allocations or percentage they put on bounties either on signature,media,social campaigns which means rates or potential income wont really be the same at all but earning potential would really be good depending if you do able to hit up the right project but if not then those hard work would really comes to waste and this is the risk on joining bounty campaigns since theres no assurance if the project would be success or would flop.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████