Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:11:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MAGOS Gone?  (Read 641 times)
overttherainbow (OP)

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:46:49 AM

I invested a small sum of money into MAGOS ICO. The ICO looked like it would have trouble reaching it's soft cap, but just got over the mark in the last few days.

Now, I can't find any information about it. Their Facebook page has gone, the Telegram chat has gone and magos.io will now take you to aio.network, which kinda looks like a rebranding of MAGOS, but without any effort to communicate to everyone what's going on how is a rebranding better?

Not only this, but I've had two posts deleted from their Announcement thread. I didn't want to continually post in case I gained negative trust for it or whatever, so I just left.

This isn't FUD. I am an investor and I had hopes for this project. So does anyone have any information on MAGOS, AIO, their relation (if any) and their team?

This could be posted on the wrong board. If so please just let me know and I will open the thread on an appropriate board. Thank you
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:54:57 AM

Don't know what they are doing. They have taken down the site without any info, the redirected site doesn't give a meaning at all. They have cleared their own announcement in the forum. There's no reason to totally clear the fact that you ever raised money.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 01:19:36 AM

I remember looking into Magos about a month ago and there seemed to be a lot of things off with the company and ICO.  There were numerous grammatical errors on their page, there wasn't that much information on the team, the whitepaper had a lot generalizations with very little specific, useful information.  On top of that, it just kind of seemed too good to be true: that token holders would get a large percentage of the profits from accurate predictions and forecasts.  I decided not to invest, but I didn't think it was a full on scam.  Unfortunately, now it seems that they haven't been able to distribute the promised coins and have up and vanished so it might be safe to think of a worse case scenario: that they took people's money and disapeared.  I don't know if I can be of any help because I have no idea how you would go about seeking legal action or if that is even something you could do.  But best of luck to you in getting what you were promised.

vox79

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:58:48 AM

It looks that in our MEW we can add AiO token. Is it true? So it looks that instead of MAG token they issued AiO token... isn't it?
amirheavy666

Activity: 228

NEM (XEM) Top Coin

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:30:37 PM

I think it was a scam....f.... all of their team Angry

Nem.io
cryptoburrito

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:00:27 PM

I think it was a scam....f.... all of their team Angry

There are some news:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2111568.msg22529030#msg22529030
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:04:25 AM

I invested a small sum of money into MAGOS ICO. The ICO looked like it would have trouble reaching it's soft cap, but just got over the mark in the last few days.

Now, I can't find any information about it. Their Facebook page has gone, the Telegram chat has gone and magos.io will now take you to aio.network, which kinda looks like a rebranding of MAGOS, but without any effort to communicate to everyone what's going on how is a rebranding better?

Not only this, but I've had two posts deleted from their Announcement thread. I didn't want to continually post in case I gained negative trust for it or whatever, so I just left.

This isn't FUD. I am an investor and I had hopes for this project. So does anyone have any information on MAGOS, AIO, their relation (if any) and their team?

This could be posted on the wrong board. If so please just let me know and I will open the thread on an appropriate board. Thank you
It might be a little early to state that the coin is a scam. I am leaning more towards thinking that it might be a scam though...we have to wait a week or so.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:30:33 AM

Sounds like you were scammed.. There is no reason for an ICO to just put down their website without notification. Even if they were hacked or updating the site, they would alert investors on other social media platforms.  I'm afraid this doesn't look good.
amirheavy666

Activity: 228

NEM (XEM) Top Coin

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:03:00 AM

it paid now !!     https://aio.network/

go to your eth address and say token

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x717f0cc11366818ba350aba9e7c7515ded8f8474

Artificial Intelligence Oracle
Symbol   AiO
Total Supply   9,174,676.00 AiO