Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:06:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A how to guide for low market cap projects  (Read 195 times)
Bvalkid (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:02:56 AM

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@waragnarok/strategies-to-pick-low-market-cap-projects

Lots of good advice is this article.  Snapshot is below:

How long do I have to hold this coin to start seeing major movement in the development?

SAFEX - There is a wallet already, and shockingly, the alpha blockchain is being developed right now and is planned for release in this 4th quarter.  This is huge.

SIGT - Their version of a Marketplace and web wallets(web wallet still says coming soon, but is labeled as beta) are in beta already, the signatum pay and signatum exchanges I was unable to find more information about.  Marketplace seemed to have major disadvantages for the coin itself.  Listing fee is too low at .15% ( industry average is upwards of 6%, there is zero reason to cut all your profits like that and playing the walmart game always concerns me.) in addition to that, the buyer pays for it.  I can't seem to find any barrier for entry to be a seller.  

ODN - It is too unclear what major developments are in the pipeline.  We know there's a messenger, outside of that the future is unannounced and could range from a messenger only coin - to taking us to the moon.  We simply have no idea.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:52:52 AM

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@waragnarok/strategies-to-pick-low-market-cap-projects

How long do I have to hold this coin to start seeing major movement in the development?

SAFEX - There is a wallet already, and shockingly, the alpha blockchain is being developed right now and is planned for release in this 4th quarter.  This is huge.

SIGT - Their version of a Marketplace and web wallets(web wallet still says coming soon, but is labeled as beta) are in beta already, the signatum pay and signatum exchanges I was unable to find more information about.  Marketplace seemed to have major disadvantages for the coin itself.  Listing fee is too low at .15% ( industry average is upwards of 6%, there is zero reason to cut all your profits like that and playing the walmart game always concerns me.) in addition to that, the buyer pays for it.  I can't seem to find any barrier for entry to be a seller.  

ODN - It is too unclear what major developments are in the pipeline.  We know there's a messenger, outside of that the future is unannounced and could range from a messenger only coin - to taking us to the moon.  We simply have no idea.

Thanks!  Searched here for ODN as I believe it will be big and found your post.  I hope SIGT pops...I am holding some of it.
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:56:34 AM

Thanks!  Searched here for ODN as I believe it will be big and found your post.  I hope SIGT pops...I am holding some of it.

Signatum is being traded for a long time now. This POS coin along with Denarius had a number of followers but they never took off. I don't think such coins have even a future.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: