Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:28:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To bounty or not to bounty?  (Read 485 times)
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:17:59 AM

is a bounty manager such an important "thing" for an ICO?
Bounty managers is important thing for an ICO specially when you are starting one using a newbie account here in bitcointalk since it aids in gaining trust of others to promote your token crowdsale.
What are bonty managers actually do, what the founder and the project team can not reach? Do they have "magical" contacts with money, do they type advertisings faster than anybofy else, have they created the "right" community and what is on their communities so different to all numerios forums in internet?
They dont have magical contracts with money, they will just ease your jobs by managing the bounty campaign for you, always updating the bounty thread about the news, spreadsheet ans also rule changes that wants to be implemented by your team.
And in case a bounty manager really makes sense, how to distinguish the "good" one from the "ivel"?
To distinguish a good one from a bad, then just see here in bitcointalk who does their job right and updating their bounty campaign threads on time, just check other bounty campaign threads. The one I will recommend though is Sylon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thechex

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

The CHEX Token | www.TheChex.com

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 04:51:34 AM

Ok, guys: one question does not leave me peace. Actually there are 3 questions

-  is a bounty manager such an important "thing" for an ICO?
-  What are bonty managers actually do, what the founder and the project team can not reach? Do they have "magical" contacts with money, do they type advertisings faster than anybofy else, have they created the "right" community and what is on their communities so different to all numerios forums in internet?
-  And in case a bounty manager really makes sense, how to distinguish the "good" one from the "ivel"?

If you want to make with bounty manager you should choice famous bounty manager like sylon or colorlessK

Thanks, I messaged sylon or colorlessK.

We are seeking a bounty manager for the CHEX Token (CHX) project is to grow the launched Cannabis Hemp Exchange (CHEX) platform, and power Supply Chain/B2B Exchange in other industries. The cannabis industry is important to help change the world in the way of medicinal cannabis science & industrial hemp applications, and we are in a position to influence it and solve problems, outlined in our business plan. I invite all to learn more, and refer any bounty managers:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2112470.msg21120617#msg21120617

CHEX tokensale
Powering Supply Chain Distribution & B2B Exchange    •    Launched Cannabis Hemp Exchange (CHEX)
BITCOINTALK     ⨳     WEBSITE     ⨳    TELEGRAM
thechex

Activity: 140

The CHEX Token | www.TheChex.com

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 04:59:35 AM

I agree that for many projects, including ours, unless they are very simple and straightforward to understand, there is no one better to manage the bounty program and explain the project as someone in-house, but in many cases, the ICO team, if they are small, does not have the bandwidth to manage thoroughly along with their others responsibilities without some help.

CHEX tokensale
Powering Supply Chain Distribution & B2B Exchange    •    Launched Cannabis Hemp Exchange (CHEX)
BITCOINTALK     ⨳     WEBSITE     ⨳    TELEGRAM
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:25:14 AM

Ok, guys: one question does not leave me peace. Actually there are 3 questions

-  is a bounty manager such an important "thing" for an ICO?

Yes, he's the one that manages and checks if those participants of their campaigns are doing their job right so a bounty manager is really an important thing for an ICO.

-  What are bonty managers actually do, what the founder and the project team can not reach? Do they have "magical" contacts with money, do they type advertisings faster than anybofy else, have they created the "right" 

Those founder or developers does have a load of work to do and they don't have enough time of managing those things so they are hiring a bounty manager. There's no magical contacts or sort of that thing, they just want to leave advertising in the hands of the manager.

-  And in case a bounty manager really makes sense, how to distinguish the "good" one from the "ivel"?

Very easy, look at the tons of work and on how he can make that bounty campaigns a quality one by managing tons of participants and with the satisfaction of feed back from the people he managed.

Signature for rent
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:44:45 AM

I know if the project that he leads to succeed, eat will get a big pay
He also invites to groups of bitcoin groups, such as facebook group, telegram etc. To follow the program that he stretcher.
Invites coin seekers to take part in the project he is carrying.

little I know
daggny_taggart

Activity: 868
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:01:32 AM

I would suggest managing your own ICO, since :

A) you will get a better feel of what is missing and will be in close touch with community;
B) There is nothing difficult except for keeping the right count, and making sure  the participants don't breach terms of the bounty;
C) Bounty managers can not be really motivated to do the job right, and to check on everyone's progress since they are not PART of the team.

I also put together a comprehensive article of medium that may answer additional questions about doing Bounty

https://medium.com/@BigBreak101/ico-bounty-marketing-why-it-is-so-important-29893803201d
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 05:40:55 AM

Frankly speaking bounty managers are just another community managers. If you think your team member has enough time and skills then you don't need a bounty manager at all.

But yes, advantage of bounty managers are that they are more experienced here and know how to create a good bounty campaign. They are also acquainted to basic rules and some members here. And most importantly they have higher ranks which increase the trust of the members in the bounty campaign.

Other than that they are not magical or so!!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: