Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:55:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To bounty or not to bounty?  (Read 487 times)
BFree_ICO (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 03:49:52 AM

Ok, guys: one question does not leave me peace. Actually there are 3 questions

-  is a bounty manager such an important "thing" for an ICO?
-  What are bonty managers actually do, what the founder and the project team can not reach? Do they have "magical" contacts with money, do they type advertisings faster than anybofy else, have they created the "right" community and what is on their communities so different to all numerios forums in internet?
-  And in case a bounty manager really makes sense, how to distinguish the "good" one from the "ivel"?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BFree_ICO (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 04:11:52 AM

And there is an other topic I don't understand:

No one is reactong to the bounty questions. Why?

I mean everyody is duscussing if ICO's are a safe way to invest. But every ICO team is facing the problem of selecting a bounty manager. And let's be honest, there are so many newbies outside who try to sell you their services and ask for a lot of money for them. But if you try to find a duscussion about theese campaign managers, their work and trustworthiness you just don't find anything!
wartywarlock

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:15:42 AM

-  What are bonty managers actually do, what the founder and the project team can not reach? Do they have "magical" contacts with money, do they type advertisings faster than anybofy else, have they created the "right" community and what is on their communities so different to all numerios forums in internet?
-  And in case a bounty manager really makes sense, how to distinguish the "good" one from the "ivel"?

If you want to make with bounty manager you should choice famous bounty manager like sylon or colorlessK
BFree_ICO (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 04:33:34 AM

]If you want to make with bounty manager you should choice famous bounty manager like sylon or colorlessK

That does'nt answer my quaetion. I REALLY wanted to know, what so special about bounty managers is. Sure everybody knows in general what they do, but is there something what a team can not do by themselves? Provided they have enough time.

Since I have'nt decide yet to bounty or not, I thank you very much for your recommendation. I will definitely check on the bounties you named. 
BFree_ICO (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 04:43:56 AM

Just checked your token page. That was a refreshing surprice to see TGE in spite of ICO be written there Smiley
leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:04:02 AM

-Yes it is. But you should do it on your own instead of outsourcing it, unless it is just short term or you do not have expertise. You also want an experienced one, not an amateur. Badly run campaign means bad reputation.
-Bounty managers just take care of tedious tasks like ensuring people post/tweet/like the way they're supposed to and have good quality posts. You as a dev should focus on building your coin not on counting posts.
-Feedback. Check out their past work. See profile> post history. See feedback on trust.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BFree_ICO (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 07:12:50 PM

-Yes it is. But you should do it on your own instead of outsourcing it,

We've though the same: better doing it by ourselves than outsourcing. We have a very great project on start and definitely convinced that no one could be able to explain it to the people better than us, the founders, who are burning for it, wo hav'nt done anything else for the past 4 years than just made everything to help the project to grow.

But now we are a little surprised. Ir seems like it is not enough to have a good project to offer. You needs crowds, and crowds. and crowds!

Well we stay optimistic, believe in our project and would be happy to show to the future Start-ups organizing an own ICO: it is possible to do an ICO by yourselves. 

Maybe the most amazing thing you can experience: www.bfreecoin.io

VTS

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:05:17 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 09:21:05 PM by VTS

-Yes it is. But you should do it on your own instead of outsourcing it,

We've though the same: better doing it by ourselves than outsourcing. We have a very great project on start and definitely convinced that no one could be able to explain it to the people better than us, the founders, who are burning for it, wo hav'nt done anything else for the past 4 years than just made everything to help the project to grow.

But now we are a little surprised. Ir seems like it is not enough to have a good project to offer. You needs crowds, and crowds. and crowds!

Well we stay optimistic, believe in our project and would be happy to show to the future Start-ups organizing an own ICO: it is possible to do an ICO by yourselves.  

Maybe the most amazing thing you can experience: www.bfreecoin.io

You can do everything yourself if you have a team! Yet, no marketing skills or no marketing budget = no crowd and no crowed = no ico success. Hiring helpers here is not a bad thing.. don´t see it as full outsourcing...see it as your support!

Good luck with your ico!

Here are some tips for starting an ico (made by community members) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2131560.120

BFree_ICO (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:40:57 PM

You can do everything yourself if you have a team! Yet, no marketing skills or no marketing budget = no crowd and no crowed = no ico success. Hiring helpers here is not a bad thing.. don´t see it as full outsourcing...see it as your support!

Good luck with your ico!

Here are some tips for starting an ico (made by community members) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2131560.120

Thank you for your advices, especially the link to the marketing topic is very useful!

orbitlense

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:39:38 AM

I also explored this issue and confirmed my own opinion on this matter. The best way is to organize a bonus campaign by your own, but in order not to lose the main focus, especially for the lack of a person in a team that could conduct this program, it is better to hire someone for operational tasks... to check the posts, articles, translations, communicate with participants, publish the relevant info about program and so on. This will cost much more cheaper than to hire cool manager for project promotion and will save time for the main objectives.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:46:48 AM

Bounty manager is mandatory of you plan to run Bounty campaign. In past few month I've been in few campaigns with manager and in few without. Those without are always a total mess in the end when it's time to count stake and distribute the bounties.

If you want your project to become popular and successful, you need a Bounty campaign.
BFree_ICO (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 04:12:12 AM

Bounty manager is mandatory of you plan to run Bounty campaign. In past few month I've been in few campaigns with manager and in few without. Those without are always a total mess in the end when it's time to count stake and distribute the bounties.

The problem I have right now is that magical first purchaser. I just realized, it turns a little against the project, if you don't have any tokens sold after a few days. But on the other hand it is absolutely logical cause you need time to make the project known.

Sure it is a simple psychology, if nothing is sold people believe it should be something wrong with the project. I assume during the bounty some projects buy their own tokens from different wallets to make it seem like a crowd coming and purchasing, that causes by "real" purchaser the impression the coin is popular and they start to buy.

Well, sure it is an effective way, even if pretty manipulating, but how can you claim after this, your project is such an honest one?

Marketing has not to be fair or honest. But actually it is hard to accept, after you came a long way to the current stage and actaully did it in a absolute honest and fair way.

This dilemma to stay fair or to get succefull a little easier and a little faster you are facing as a project manager almost every day. Well I claim we still moove on the right side !

So everybody who wants to entrust his money to a team who rather likes to convince you than to manipulate, is very welcome to participate in our ICO and to achieve something great together
www.bfreecoin.io
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:46:50 AM

I mean everyody is duscussing if ICO's are a safe way to invest. But every ICO team is facing the problem of selecting a bounty manager. And let's be honest, there are so many newbies outside who try to sell you their services and ask for a lot of money for them. But if you try to find a duscussion about theese campaign managers, their work and trustworthiness you just don't find anything!

You are having a bad experience my friend I am really sorry. Well some managers are too busy managing some other ICOs that is why maybe they cant reply. One factor that also results in this is that the Devs of the project dont have any updates actually. Thats why they cant give you updates.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:16:21 AM

If you want your project to become popular and successful, you need a Bounty campaign.
Wrong. Bounty manager isn't mandatory for running a campaign. Usually dev hired the manager to make their job become easier because they want to focus about their plan.
Monetha and SONM are few of example a campaign could success without a manager. They running their own campaign and their ICO was successful.
Bounty manager is needed, but not mandatory
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:35:22 AM

I think the manager bounty one of the important positions in a project. So he can handle all campaign-related work, from campaign registration, campaign rules, stakes counting and also questions from campaign participants.

Many developers are new to this forum, so they do not understand much about the rules and features available in this forum.
For example your account is newly created, rank newbie and your account can not post image in this forum.

All the managers here are good, nothing is not good. which is often found on the contrary, the manager is good but the project is not good, the manager is good but the scam project, the manager is good but the developer does not pay bounty and this is a fact.

Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:59:49 PM

There are many mangers nowadays in this industry on which can be says a good bounty manager and has a good reputation in this industry. Those managers are Jamalaezaz, Irpan, Sharma, Sylon, Sergio, aviruness and Bitfinesse are proven and tested very reliable person and most of the token they handled became good and successfull.
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:22:30 PM

I think a good bounty manager is a good idea. Lends credibility to your Bounty program and frees up your time to focus on more important aspects of ICO

That being said, I think Bounty programs where they make you post your activity weekly are going out of favor as more automated options pop up.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
KillyGon

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:54:22 PM

bounty manager very important, because can incraese trust youre project, and much participant can promote youre project if use campaign manager
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:51:39 AM

bounty manager very important, because can incraese trust youre project, and much participant can promote youre project if use campaign manager

Bounty manager won't increase "trust" of your project. No matter how good your manager, if your project is founded by scammer, your project will be become nothing.
Manager only make the job become easier (well, that's his main job too)
Skylake

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:48:41 AM

the manager of bounty will check each user who joined, he will check the posting of user, where the spamer and where the user can help spread out the ICO, if more people spread out ICO, share to the world, the ico will have more chance to succes, to get bigger investor too.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: