Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 12:26:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need loan asap.  (Read 343 times)
Bigredsuge (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:39:41 AM

Hi I'm pretty new to this group and I'm not too sure if this is the right place to do this but I'm in need of quiet a large bitcoin and I can't wait around for P2P sites to Finnish the verification stuff but what I'm needing is a BTC loan which I will be paying back in a currency of your choice. I'll give you all my information like ID, home address, bank statements and I'm also willing to put my home up for collateral (I live in New Zealand) I kind of need the bitcoin by yesterday so please any help would be good. I will pay the loan back within three to four weeks. Thanks in advance
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1194

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:53:11 AM

I highly doubt you will get a loan, for starters you have not even posted this in the right section. Do you think people were born yesterday? You have *just* signed up to this website and think it is appropriate to beg for a loan? Because that is what you are doing. None of your documentation is worth any sort of collateral without going through a proper legal process and nobody is in a rush to lend to you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 03:23:04 PM

Hi I'm pretty new to this group and I'm not too sure if this is the right place to do this but I'm in need of quiet a large bitcoin and I can't wait around for P2P sites to Finnish the verification stuff but what I'm needing is a BTC loan which I will be paying back in a currency of your choice. I'll give you all my information like ID, home address, bank statements and I'm also willing to put my home up for collateral (I live in New Zealand) I kind of need the bitcoin by yesterday so please any help would be good. I will pay the loan back within three to four weeks. Thanks in advance

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:25:59 PM

I will accept your home as collateral. Please let me know once you've mailed it and I'll make sure I get the bitcoins ready to send. If that doesn't sound good to you, why don't you send half of your house first and the other half after I give you the first half of the loan. The amount will be based off of a local real estate evaluation of course.

You can keep the land. I can lend you a tent if you need it. I think I have one of those camping stoves around too.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:56:31 PM

Can you at least state the value of your home and the amount of bitcoins you want.

Can you not just use the ID verification on sites? You probably won't find anyone living in New Zealand to do this for you though here.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:01:25 PM

Preety Newbie asking high loan without high account or crypto currency collateral but giving real life , immovable house collateral. what documents you are giving through that you can get loan in fiat also and then you can buy bitcoin through that. Why do you want loan here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: