Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:01:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 Atriz's Bounty and Signature Campaign Managment Services 🔥 [AVAILABLE]🔥  (Read 20925 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 12:28:10 PM

From what I can tell, that's your personal address that you use to receive payments. Why are you mixing private money with the money of your clients?
Could be accidental.

You should publicly post, in each of your campaign threads, an address that holds only the escrowed funds.
Not really a necessary thing to do, and I didn't do it in the last campaign that I've started managing either.

1icerock
1javvy
1cryp
Quite the waste of electricity and your own time.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kaiser_Rick

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

Ethereum Future

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:11:41 PM

Hi, aTriz!
how much is bounty campaign? For example, signature, twitter and facebook?

ETHEREUM FUTURE   /// Masternodes, POW/POS, Nist5, High ROI (http://ethereumfuture.net/)
aTriz (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:54:58 PM

Hi, aTriz!
Sending pm.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 08:57:54 PM

Hi, aTriz!

Sending pm.
Obviously it should be private and obviously you can't put a fixed price for managing due to various non static variables. I'm surprised that a lot of people aren't aware of this as I've had similar questions before. I couldn't resist responding to that person since this thread is part of my watch list.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:14:01 AM

Huge vouch for aTriz, the quality of his service is excellent and i think he is one of the fairest and best managers on bitcointalk at the moment. Not sure how much he charges for his services but it is worth it Smiley

Disclaimer: I am in his campaign atm, so maybe i'm a bit biased  Grin
Alexander Bananacoin.io

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:52:03 AM

aTriz was our bounty manager for our project and he was always fast with communication and helped solve any problems we had. Would recommend him! aTriz for Bounty President)

TheGodson

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:18:39 AM

Hey Atriz, would you mind sharing your journey in becoming a campaign manager? How did you start and is it difficult?

I think it may be fun to try and do this someday, but would like a better idea of what the job entails.

aTriz (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:20:57 AM

Hey Atriz, would you mind sharing your journey in becoming a campaign manager? How did you start and is it difficult?

I think it may be fun to try and do this someday, but would like a better idea of what the job entails.
Hm... Maybe one day.

Lm2e4

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:21:07 AM

Of my opinion, yahoo is the worst campaign manger, who always late with payment. He love alcohol too much (he is alcoholic) and do not care about company he manages.

Sorry of my English (I am Spanish).

Proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2144594.msg21706267#msg21706267

Sorry all, went out with some friends last night and got trashed. Just now waking up and feeling like shit. Gonna start grading the campaign and paying out soon. Sorry for the delay

We must to give aTriz a chance!

Worst? Is this how people like you now define the word worst? with a single proof of yahoo got delayed on grading you already said worst? How pathetic!

For me yahoo is the a good campaign manager. And also Atriz, I watch some of his project and he is also a good manager though some campaign he manages fails. But that is not important, he is just being manager.   Smiley
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:28:43 AM

Of my opinion, yahoo is the worst campaign manger, who always late with payment. He love alcohol too much (he is alcoholic) and do not care about company he manages.

Sorry of my English (I am Spanish).

Proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2144594.msg21706267#msg21706267

Sorry all, went out with some friends last night and got trashed. Just now waking up and feeling like shit. Gonna start grading the campaign and paying out soon. Sorry for the delay

We must to give aTriz a chance!

Worst? Is this how people like you now define the word worst? with a single proof of yahoo got delayed on grading you already said worst? How pathetic!

For me yahoo is the a good campaign manager. And also Atriz, I watch some of his project and he is also a good manager though some campaign he manages fails. But that is not important, he is just being manager.   Smiley

Yahoo is also a human being and have the rights to enjoy life! You judged him already just because he got drunk once?! Yahoo is one of the best campaign manager for me. He is understanding to applicants and his payments are always on time (except for the time he got drunk). Lots of members in this forum love Yahoo.
aTriz (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:42:59 AM

Bump

aTriz (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:54:17 AM

Didn't escrow Confido funds and all signature campaign members were scammed out of our time in posting when the ICO opened at $1 and the devs are nowhere to be found and apparently aTriz "is trying to contact them" well we lost our money and it is all aTriz's fault. ATRIZ IS THE WORST SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN MANAGER. HE IS LIKELY INVOLVED IN THE CONFIDO SCAM AND MAY EVEN BE ONE OF THE FOUNDERS. DON'T HIRE HIM AS YOUR MANAGER - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

PROOF: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2167196.0
Likely involved? Whatever you say. Maybe also add kucoin and every other exchange/person fooled by this scam ico.

Even though there is no requirement I will be sending out Sig Campaign funds myself out of whatever left money I've earnt of of confido (around 0.1 BTC)

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 08:03:53 AM

Didn't escrow Confido funds and all signature campaign members were scammed out of our time in posting when the ICO opened at $1 and the devs are nowhere to be found and apparently aTriz "is trying to contact them" well we lost our money and it is all aTriz's fault.
If you truly think that it is "all" his fault, then you truly are a butthurt baboon.

Every single campaign, where funds are not fully escrowed by the manager or an escrow is risky[1]. Knowingly applying to such a campaign implies that the user has read the campaign description, is aware of the-, and accepts the- risk. In case that the user failed to read the campaign description, then it is only the users fault.
[1] This does not guarantee 100% safety either.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:55:48 AM

Didn't escrow Confido funds and all signature campaign members were scammed out of our time in posting when the ICO opened at $1 and the devs are nowhere to be found and apparently aTriz "is trying to contact them" well we lost our money and it is all aTriz's fault.
If you truly think that it is "all" his fault, then you truly are a butthurt baboon.

Every single campaign, where funds are not fully escrowed by the manager or an escrow is risky[1]. Knowingly applying to such a campaign implies that the user has read the campaign description, is aware of the-, and accepts the- risk. In case that the user failed to read the campaign description, then it is only the users fault.

Why is it good aTriz doesn't escrow funds according to you?

Apparently, you did not get Lauda perfectly well. Last time I checked, not all campaigns are escrowed by the managers and they always make sure that whoever is applying understands that before doing so.
I was part of the Confido's campaign, and at the beginning, it was clearly stated by aTriz that none of the funds are being escrowed by him, so it is more like anyone joining is obviously joining at his/her own risk. So, if you want to blame aTriz for Confido's scam, you should as well blame yourself for joining in the first place since you knew it wasn't escrowed and no one was forced to join.
Paecga129

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:32:15 AM

Apparently, you did not get Lauda perfectly well. Last time I checked, not all campaigns are escrowed by the managers and they always make sure that whoever is applying understands that before doing so.
I was part of the Confido's campaign, and at the beginning, it was clearly stated by aTriz that none of the funds are being escrowed by him, so it is more like anyone joining is obviously joining at his/her own risk. So, if you want to blame aTriz for Confido's scam, you should as well blame yourself for joining in the first place since you knew it wasn't escrowed and no one was forced to join.

This is not true. They were supposed to get paid if Confido did raise $50,000. Well, their ICO came and raised over $300,000. You could even see there token what is was worth in the ICO launch, over $1 value. aTriz is responsible because he is the manage of the campaign who promised they would get payment if over $50,000 got raised, but they never got payment though $300,000+ is raised. Smiley
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:46:12 AM

This is not true. They were supposed to get paid if Confido did raise $50,000. Well, their ICO came and raised over $300,000. You could even see there token what is was worth in the ICO launch, over $1 value. aTriz is responsible because he is the manage of the campaign who promised they would get payment if over $50,000 got raised, but they never got payment though $300,000+ is raised. Smiley
We are still saying the same thing. He stated confido will pay out after the ICO, based on all those stuffs you have said already. The problem now is confido ended up being a scam. They came on Social media to state they were having a legal problem and then deleted all their social media accounts afterwards making aTriz's not even able to reach them to pay us all what is being owed.
Should we then blame aTriz for this? I may be wrong but from my angle, I don't think so. I am a victim as well (you can check the spreadsheet), but let's put him in our shoes here.
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:09:44 AM

We are still saying the same thing. He stated confido will pay out after the ICO, based on all those stuffs you have said already. The problem now is confido ended up being a scam. They came on Social media to state they were having a legal problem and then deleted all their social media accounts afterwards making aTriz's not even able to reach them to pay us all what is being owed.
Should we then blame aTriz for this? I may be wrong but from my angle, I don't think so. I am a victim as well (you can check the spreadsheet), but let's put him in our shoes here.
I'm on that spreadsheet too and i had a feeling that there's something fishy so i left after the 1st week ended .
I can't and won't blame aTriz because he was very clear about the rules and people applied promptly knowing that there's a chance of not getting paid . aTriz will remain a trusted manager and i won't question his reputation over a couple bucks or a scam project .
Shit happens , get over it people
aTriz (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:12:59 AM

Guys. I will be paying out partial payments for the sig campaign. Of course I don't think I'll be able to afford to pay out the max payments, but will try my best.

Payments will most likely happen in 2 weeks time and should be these ones

Hero/legendary: 75 USD weekly per 25 posts
Senior: 65 USD weekly per 25 posts
Full member: 45 USD weekly per 25 posts.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 09:55:07 AM

Yes, aTriz is to blame. HE POSTED ON BEHALF OF THE COMPANY!\
So if you post for your company and you company is about to scam the investors and you are kept in the dark - that makes you a scammer? You need to understand that aTriz was told to invest his payment into the ICO and promised a bonus token bulk for that too. Thus he was also scammed because he believed in them and did so. Same as you did (possible from you original account you were a particiapant in the ICO/bounty of ICO)

When you use your account to post on behalf of a company, and you promise to pay users based if they raise a certain amount and they do, YOU MUST PAY or aTriz is a scammer.
There is no litigation in case they dont pay the manager or manage to swindle his payments by making him invest in the ICO. He was also confident that the ICO was going to be good and profitable and not scam.

That does not make aTriz a scammer in any manner whatsoever. The only person butthurt here is a signature spammer = you

This is aTriz fault for not escrowing funds, but we are not responsible for his error, he told us we will get payment after $50,000 raised ON HIS ACCOUNT and guess what? They did raise over $300,000 therefore we must get payment.
I believe that aTriz learnt his mistake and he has been escrowing all the payments since then on.

If you believe you need to get paid for shitposting through the forum then you need get a life and a job. Oh wait you cant get a job because you dont have education and from a third world country too. Get a life and get a job - oh did I just poke you in the soft spot? Grin

Guys. I will be paying out partial payments for the sig campaign. Of course I don't think I'll be able to afford to pay out the max payments, but will try my best.

Payments will most likely happen in 2 weeks time and should be these ones

I guess this should be enough to appease the butthurt trolls like Wavetoshi. Hope you like that you third world shitposter.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 04:06:18 PM

Even that is not necessary, although quite good of you to at least partially remedy the damage that they've caused.

I guess this should be enough to appease the butthurt trolls like Wavetoshi. Hope you like that you third world shitposter.
Just ignore the butthurt troll from now on. He has absolutely no argument that wasn't obliterated by me or someone else.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: