Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:24:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best coin?  (Read 9758 times)
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:58:55 PM

There are many coins that are looking good now and can be the best in future and my first priority would be ethereum as it will surely rise in future which is followed by coins like waves, digibyte, ripple, monero as if you invest in those coins at this stage then you will make good profits in long term.
irfanrete

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:12:49 PM

What do you think best coin is
menurut pendapat saya
 kick coin, waves, mgo, mco, ctr dct etc are the best for long time holding
I think all coins are best. Because all coins has helped so many people. With coins people are able to make money and earn so much money. With coins people are able to provide their financial needs that is why bitcoin is the best of all. With bitcoin my time and effort are productive, so very  productive,
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:03:51 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 07:43:41 PM by bitcad4u

menurut pendapat saya
I think all coins are best. Because all coins has helped so many people. With coins people are able to make money and earn so much money. With coins people are able to provide their financial needs that is why bitcoin is the best of all. With bitcoin my time and effort are productive, so very  productive,

Here another thing that should be the honest communication of coin's team with the users Because here I found that many coins are in the market but Thier owners/tram are not replying us for those coins regarding questions .And also it should be a mendatory thing that the team of the coin should do new new projects with the coins like to start accept at any site , shopping site , better investment program also etc are the best coin.
rockyram

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:22:10 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 07:10:40 PM by rockyram

menurut pendapat saya
I think all coins are best. Because all coins has helped so many people. With coins people are able to make money and earn so much money. With coins people are able to provide their financial needs that is why bitcoin is the best of all. With bitcoin my time and effort are productive, so very  productive,

The best coin are Here another thing that should be the honest communication of coin's team with the users Because here I found that many coins are in the market but Thier owners/tram are not replying us for those coins regarding questions .And also it should be a mendatory thing that the team of the coin should do new new projects with the coins like to start accept at any site , shopping site , better investment program also etc are the best coin.

Because here I found that many coins are in the market but Thier owners/tram are not replying us for those coins regarding questions .
And also it should be a mandatory thing that the team of the coin should do new new projects with the coins like to start accept at any site , shopping site , better investment program also  etc and the best coin is BTC
kharismac999

Activity: 656
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:37:11 PM

The best coin is Bitcoin and Ethereum on the second. Both BTC and ETH for long terms. Im never hold others for long terms.

Visin

Activity: 436

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:54:48 PM

The best coin I think is Bitcoin. Bitcoin has the largest market value as of this moment among other coins. And it is also considered as the no.1 cryptocurrency for a long period of time for its high market demand, large community and high market value. Among altcoins, Etherium is the best, I think. But among all cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin will surely be on top.
You chose Bitcoin and Ethereum, I will chose those and also add Litecoin to the list as well. They all have potential to become luxury coins..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:57:11 PM

best coin would be bitcoin, highest value among the digital currencies, bitcoin has the highest support from the community and it will be the king of digital currencues because of of the establishment it made to the market.

Simu111

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:06:20 PM

BTC is my best coin. Also I like some Altcoin such as ETH, OMG, Waves, AVT, CTR, Kick. etc.
I hope those coin have a great future.
CryptoBD
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 06:40:51 PM

Eth,waves,SC,NXT and xdn my favorite coins

▬▬ ● ● VIMee ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The VIMee Social Platform     ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ INSTAGRAM  ▲▼
elliottflz65

Activity: 134
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:46:23 PM

Personally I believe Litecoin is the best alt coin second to only Bitcoin.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 06:48:13 PM

the best altcoin is ethereum because transfers are as fast as light and nearly all of the projects are made up of ethereum infrastructure

MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:14:40 PM

I think the best coin now is ETH because only ETH is always under Bitcoin
bornforfreedom

Activity: 203
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:40:48 PM

NEO and unikoingold.

although look into unikoingold because they have one day left before the ico ends.
md.falkone

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:45:54 PM

for me is the most favourite coin now it is STRATIS, I she think the will be shown in the near future, by team there very perspective
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:55:13 AM

I think that coin is best coin whose owner say everything openly . I means to say that the onwer directly communicate with the users questions and can make change in the coin technology and concept of doing progress .
Here another thing that should be the honest communication of coin's team with the users Because here I found that many coins are in the market but Thier owners/tram are not replying us for those coins regarding questions .
And also it should be a mendatory thing that the team of the coin should do new new projects with the coins like to start accept at any site , shopping site , better investment program also  etc .
If these types of the things will be follow by the coin's team , then in my opinion that Coin will be the better coin and people will also attract toward that coin also because everything will be open for the user and user will take more interest .
As far as above conditions to the best coins are concerned bitcoin is fulfilling all the condition its users openly speak about it and there a lot more benefits of bitcoin which are very impressive like it give opportunity to use it as investment as well as payment and it is also accepted by one of the largest stores in world and this shows the strength of bitcoin and it will stay on the throne of coins to rule.
thinkpad99

Activity: 654

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:14:32 AM

for me is the most favourite coin now it is STRATIS, I she think the will be shown in the near future, by team there very perspective

I think I would put on Ethereum right now. This is a very futuristic choice and considering their activities I think I will not be disappointed because I have put on them myself. True, it's a pretty expensive purchase but I think it's really worth it.
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:32:21 AM

BTC for sure, ETH, LTC, Doge..wish doge will grow

NEO cause crazy pump dump i think Cheesy ,stratis, waves, and manymore xD Cheesy
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:47:34 AM

Coins are good in my opinion is btc because it only takes a relatively short rise in value is very high and does not close the possibility for the miners to earn a very satisfying income later.

ZoonearNTR

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:49:18 AM

According to me the best coins are Qtum,omg,NEO, status, electroneum.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:01:26 PM

What do you mean best coin? Bitcoin included? Because if so, then of course I prefer bitcoin, for all if offers. If you are just talking about alts, I'm still divided in ether, waves and NEO. I know a lot of people hate ICOs, but now that regulation is being done, I really think that we will see a lot of solid ICOs showing up, and right now that is possible because of these coins (ether, waves, neo), specially Ether of course, because it has more supporters.

So excluding Bitcoin, I would go for one of these, because they've created a great platform that gives us a way to support emerging projects.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: