Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:27:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best coin?  (Read 9755 times)
BitMarshall

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:02:38 PM

I think bismuth one of the best coin in this crypto world. It is progmmed in python language and have bright future.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:08:50 PM

I think bismuth one of the best coin in this crypto world. It is progmmed in python language and have bright future.

Worst idea for the showing the shit coin to buy. Now neo, Nem, agnosis, bcn, ripple are having the predominant growth in the chart.
So you will be better to reach these coins to find the good and supply in future also since they have to good growth in the graph and market place. Either all these bitcoin and ethereum are the best coins to invest all the time.
suzukiy

Activity: 222

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:13:09 PM

My favorite coin is bitcoin, in my opinion bitcoin is the best, for altcoin the best is etherium, both are my choice and my favorite to be the investment choice now and in the future.
Republicofizmir

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:15:24 PM

I think the best coin to buy in October are Btc and Eth.
I will absolutely investing to this two.
And also Waves give confidence.
But i never had a priority, i don't know why.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:16:33 PM

What do you think best coin is

What do you mean best coin? Bitcoin included? Because if so, then of course I prefer bitcoin, for all if offers. If you are just talking about alts, I'm still divided in ether, waves and NEO. I know a lot of people hate ICOs, but now that regulation is being done, I really think that we will see a lot of solid ICOs showing up, and right now that is possible because of these coins (ether, waves, neo), specially Ether of course, because it has more supporters.

So excluding Bitcoin, I would go for one of these, because they've created a great platform that gives us a way to support emerging projects.

Ya true buddy .I will support you.If you ask the question including the Bitcoin means,the answer is only the BTC.If you exclude the Bitcoin means,as you said their are some of them in the Queue . i.e ,ETH,Waves,Litecoin,Dimcoin and NEO.So many altcoin are in the Queue .But Bitcoin is only the King of them.If the king died means,the Next person will  come in to the crown.If that happen so,their will be a lot of fight among them.If you are asking in altcoin means,I will say Waves and ETH Surely.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Michae1k

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:37:13 PM

I want to invest in CDL, confideal project`s coins. I believe they should rise a price, and also I plan to use Confideal to make smart contracts for my personal use.
tevayo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:54:46 PM

Best coin in my opinion for investment purposes is waves, but investor should be patient as its price isn't gonna rise in just a few days or weeks, it's price will rise in atleast an year.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:46:25 PM

Also I like Verge coin. Not it is not rising, but in last 6 month it rised up 1200%. Amazing result!
Capitanike

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:02:44 PM

For now it's ETH for me. But after rsk we will see,because bitcoin can eat some part of eth market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
ZedMain

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:41:37 PM

Best coin is for me bitcoin, but if you want me to choose from altcoins. I would go for ETH. ETH has a lot of support but its unstable this can make ETH worth a lot.

I have made a little investment for ETH i hope that it will be much worth in a few years of time.
grbox2001

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:48:43 PM

I want to invest in ARToken by Cappasity.. Artoken is probably the most promising one for me for October... It has active developers who are very committed to the project and the project is pretty unique...btw they’re going to make one of the first crowdsales which is fully registered with SEC.
Futureblnr

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:04:24 PM

I want to invest in ARToken by Cappasity.. Artoken is probably the most promising one for me for October... It has active developers who are very committed to the project and the project is pretty unique...btw they’re going to make one of the first crowdsales which is fully registered with SEC.

I still think the eth is the best one, but thanks for the idea, i'll check out Artoken too
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:09:24 PM

The best coins are bitcoin and ethereum. bitcoin currently has a very high price, and I'm sure many people who want to invest in bitcoin. if eth is the best altcoin of all other altcoin species, and ethereum has excellent potential for long-term and short-term investments

happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:11:44 PM

Obviously bitcoin is still the best coin or cryptocurrency available in the market, but if you want some other good coin try ethereum, litecoin, NEO and Monero.
orcuncanli

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:15:29 PM

it obviously bitcoin for now but i think ethereum is better in trade and safer than bitcoin and many things like that. in my opinion it will  reach btc some day
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:19:06 PM

Bitcoin will always remain king. I'm actually split between BTC and BCH so I own both. Ethereum is another staple.
placdi101

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:20:28 PM

There are so many good coins today with a real project, some are a revolution concept. THe vision of some coins as Substratum, Power ledger and many others are incredible and will changed our world for sur Smiley. So yes Etherum, bitcoin are great but i'm 100% sure they are better concept ! Smiley
Good research Wink
insight7

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:26:39 PM

BTC, ETH, LTC
johnsm79

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 09:29:03 PM

No one can say, that Bitcoin is not the top one.

The reason why, is because the whole industry is named by Bitcoin.

Is like we used to say Hoover when we wanted to say a vacuum cleaner.

Is not easy to change this. less people know what is a crypto currency, than what is a bitcoin.

The branding and recognition make it the best.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
insight7

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:09:31 PM

the market will put everything in its place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: