Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:13:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptos to invest with 1800$  (Read 429 times)
toniet.11 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:58:35 AM

Hi guys, this is the first time I write something and I would like to know your opinion.

I want to invest 1800$, in what and how much for each one would you invest?

Thanks guys!
toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:16:31 AM

In my opinion:

$1000 - BTC
$500 - ETH

Then with the remainder research some Altcoins which look like they have a positive future and invest $50-100 in them.

SONM
LINK
KORE

Etc, etc.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:17:58 AM

I would say put all the 1800 dollar into SONM, hold your tokens for atleast a year and enjoy the profit. SONM is doing a great job, they are not at a conference in Barcelona to promote their company and show what they have done so far.
toniet.11 (OP)

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:51:08 AM

I would say put all the 1800 dollar into SONM, hold your tokens for atleast a year and enjoy the profit. SONM is doing a great job, they are not at a conference in Barcelona to promote their company and show what they have done so far.

Thanks for your answer Smiley

Where is better to buy it? In btc or eth?
kevinnmr

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:34:50 AM

LINK, powerledger and Red pulse. Well it depends what you plan to do with the coins? Do you intend to flip asap (1-2months) or invest for the future? More like 1-3years if so my first last two suggestions.. If not LINK is definitely a flipper...
zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:34:12 AM

Keep half in bitcoin, spread other half among OMG, Monero XMR, Binance BNB (token of the Binance exchange) and SALT.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:56:00 AM

I'd put half in bitcoin, quarter in top alts, quarter in more speculative stuff. But make sure you research everything that you are going to buy. And if you are interested in trading, then keep up to date with all news that affects your coins, because markets move quickly.

BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:58:47 AM

Thanks for your answer Smiley

Where is better to buy it? In btc or eth?
There is not really a difference in the btc and eth price if you convert it to fiat. I recommend you to use binance.com for exchanging bitcoin to SONM. Hold this coin fir at least a year. It will give you alot of profit on the long run, don't daytrade this coin.
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 12:04:00 PM

split your amount in fractions related to you risk adversion, if you are a conservative one reserve at least 50% for btc or eth (maybe btc is more stable then ether in this day considering the ethereum hard fork of mid october) and invest the other in some ICO and alt. i suggest you to buy RIALTO tokens (in Etherdelta) or Hedge-Tokens (Ico live now) and deeponion which is very cheap today in my opinion

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: