Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:51:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 ICO Boom Or ICO War Against Govt and Banks?  (Read 226 times)
bitcoinvestor (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:01:37 AM

China Banned ico followed by South Korea , Russia and other countries, but my prediction the restriction isn't absolute because there are more ICOs in 2018. Japan are welcome to bitcoin exchangers and Swis take the advance steps to welcome ICOs. What will ICOs be in 2018? I see that there will be growing number of ICOs but there will be also more resistances or restrcitions from banks and governments.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
edynolan

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:26:04 AM

from where did you hear that 2018 will be a lot of ICO, do you read certain news or links? china and others forbid ICO to avoid scam new coins so as not to harm their community, but why in Japan is welcome because japanese plan to make their own coin called J-coin so it was in legalkan by government. ICO will continue to grow whether it is legal or illegal.
mdripon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:50:38 AM

China Banned ico followed by South Korea , Russia and other countries, but my prediction the restriction isn't absolute because there are more ICOs in 2018. Japan are welcome to bitcoin exchangers and Swis take the advance steps to welcome ICOs. What will ICOs be in 2018? I see that there will be growing number of ICOs but there will be also more resistances or restrcitions from banks and governments.

coming soon 2018 ICOs. japan want new currency do marketing so they do try Ja coin. so coming in future new challenge for bitcoin

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:58:40 AM

It seems to me that every year we will see only an increase in the number of ICOs. It does not depend on the position of China. I think that in addition to private coins, each country will try to create their coins. To identify the scammer in cryptocurrency market only time.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:04:30 AM

It seems to me that every year we will see only an increase in the number of ICOs. It does not depend on the position of China. I think that in addition to private coins, each country will try to create their coins. To identify the scammer in cryptocurrency market only time.

ICO will keep on increasing depending upon the country decision if they are allowing to launch an ICO or not. If country decide to ban like China then there may note be much ICO happening. Also if country decided to have their own coin and not other coin in their country means very less demand of bitcoins and altcoin.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:06:38 AM

OP, how will there be more ICOs if ICOs keep getting banned? I wouldn't be surprised if other countries follow suit. If most major economies start banning it, then it'll become even more risky since the new ICOs would be coming from countries with way less regulation.

from where did you hear that 2018 will be a lot of ICO, do you read certain news or links? china and others forbid ICO to avoid scam new coins so as not to harm their community, but why in Japan is welcome because japanese plan to make their own coin called J-coin so it was in legalkan by government. ICO will continue to grow whether it is legal or illegal.

Hey, did that campaign opened up again? I thought the ICO failed and they packed up.
vinimore

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:10:09 AM

OP, how will there be more ICOs if ICOs keep getting banned? I wouldn't be surprised if other countries follow suit. If most major economies start banning it, then it'll become even more risky since the new ICOs would be coming from countries with way less regulation.

I agree, it is of national interest to countries to start banning ICO. As I already said sometimes here, I do not think it is of mutual interest for a nation to have a cryptocoin, it does get in the way of controlling the money and taxes.
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:11:25 AM

The government likes or dislikes the technological advancements will still support it because it will make the economy faster and more efficient and transparent. If there is a blockchain platform like Bitcoin but not anonymous or completely transparent then I think all governments will support it.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:21:25 AM

There is nothing new about "ICOs", most of them are just dressed up HYIP's or MLM schemes. When the abbreviation first started to be used there were some genuine unique ideas. Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum are all examples that survived and established a little bit of a market but with each new one - the others become less relevant. 2018 will be the year of the ICO bans.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:05:33 PM

There is nothing new about "ICOs", most of them are just dressed up HYIP's or MLM schemes. When the abbreviation first started to be used there were some genuine unique ideas. Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum are all examples that survived and established a little bit of a market but with each new one - the others become less relevant. 2018 will be the year of the ICO bans.

many countries might find it a threat in their business, many companies uses ICO now to make their business successful which can affect the existing business supported by the government,but let's still hope that it will not affect btc value too much.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: