Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:07:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: October/November Best ICOs  (Read 5429 times)
Candyflipboy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:01:40 PM

My choice for the next upcoming ICO is Confideal.
Blockchain smart-contract tothemoon project.

I watched lots of statements and even streams with their coders — this influenced on me greatly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thegiftedone

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:29:18 PM

My choice for the next upcoming ICO is Confideal.
Blockchain smart-contract tothemoon project.

I watched lots of statements and even streams with their coders — this influenced on me greatly.

Also because of your info will also invest into that project. Keep calm and tokenize it!
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:40:28 PM

I've been promoting WCX (wcex.co) numerous times before since a few months ago and right now I would still recommend them because they already have a working product. You can try their beta exchange and evaluate whether they're worthy of investment.

A new promising ICO that I recently discovered is WAX Token (https://www.waxtoken.com/) brought by OPSkins CEO. OPSkins is the pioneer and biggest Steam items marketplace. Their site is effectively a money making machine right now. Although I don't like the fact that they're making an ICO, it's still to big to ignore. They have an ambitious goal to integrate the virtual item marketplace, but I think it's a feasible target considering how big OPSkins is on the virtual item industry.
DenGreen910

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:29:22 PM

There are some much different advices and opinions. How do you check all these projects, guys? I just found Omega One and Confideal. Last should be interesting due to usual people orientation
christianBALE1

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:47:40 PM

Creating this new topic to ask the community what we should consider in October. Barring Red Pulse and Wanchain which are actually September ICos delayed till early October beacuse of the china FUD.
What are the best ICOs in October/November. Trying to sift the millions of popup rubbish ICOs. There seems to be 10 icos a day at the moment. Please list your top3/5. So i can go research and read them.
My preferential ICO's are platforms like powerledger or wanchains. Are there any coming soon? Something to build upon. Thank you

bitclave is the best ico. this ico is next generation of data privacy. you have right control over who had using your wallet. ammbr is also one of the best ico. this ico has great security. wabi, silentnotary, follow coin, dragon chain and money tree is the best wallets for using. so once you have to try and use this  ico. they have really good adventages for this ico's.
ron_mexico

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:04:46 PM

I dig the Neufund ICO  Shocked. They are establishing a legal structure for ICOs. Companies can get crypto funding and investors get back real legal equity.

In addition to this they have a different approach to their own ICO. The risk is very limited since you can retrieve your ICO investment at any time w/ a processing fee of 10% or the full 100% after 1,5 years.   Smiley

What I like most here is the business model for investors. On one hand, as a NEU holder you earn with every transaction on the platform. On the other hand, you own a growing equity portfolio build with shares of each company that gets funding via Neufund.

You can check out the announcement thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2335433.0

Or the website: https://commit.neufund.org/
DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:24:44 PM

1. Credits.com
2. OSWiseplat.org

Both are coming up with different and interesting solutions on a fundamental level for problems that are experienced with Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Kaza273

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:30:29 PM

I have now turned to investing in ICOs, of course also comes with some risks, but it is VERY important to do big research of the projects before making an investment, ask yourself a question : Do I really truly believe in this project?, read whitepaper, watch explanatory video,which I do every time.
Anyone have any ideas how to search for new ICOs?
Since I don't have that much knowledge myself, I tend to trust the experts and visit sites like
http://icobench.com suggests these ones at the moment (highest ranks):
FluzFluz
Your premier seat on top of the global consumer network - earn passive income everytime others shop.
Publica
Blockchain revolution for the publishing economy.
Mrthomixx

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:33:01 PM

I have now turned to investing in ICOs, of course also comes with some risks, but it is VERY important to do big research of the projects before making an investment, ask yourself a question : Do I really truly believe in this project?, read whitepaper, watch explanatory video,which I do every time.
Anyone have any ideas how to search for new ICOs?
Since I don't have that much knowledge myself, I tend to trust the experts and visit sites like
http://icobench.com suggests these ones at the moment (highest ranks):
FluzFluz
Your premier seat on top of the global consumer network - earn passive income everytime others shop.
Publica
Blockchain revolution for the publishing economy.

I've also came across both FluzFluz and Publica. For me FluzFluz was better, it suited my needs more than Publica.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:26:54 AM

It seems as though ICOs lately have been more sluggish? Maybe it's just me.
bitmanija

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:41:45 PM

I've been promoting WCX (wcex.co) numerous times before since a few months ago and right now I would still recommend them because they already have a working product. You can try their beta exchange and evaluate whether they're worthy of investment.

this project is like a real deception and a fake. developers constantly change dates and hide their team.
also a 10$ rewards for free registration - a clear sign of a big trap!
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:50:35 AM

This is a good topic for upcoming good ICOs and its successful launching of projects, I find it quiet hard to find one so i did a lot of research and finally got to join on Daneel revamp campaign, it's really are a good campaign pretty much look promising and has a great potential for be one of valued coin in future.
DANEEL.io is an AI(artificial Intelligence) assistant that are been created and develop to assis, guide and help investors in this cryptoworld.
Bounty name : [BOUNTY-NEW][ICO] 🤖 Daneel.io: The 1st A.I Created To Help Crypto Investors

Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2667581.msg27210952#msg27210952

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: