Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:39:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you believe in your government?  (Read 7199 times)
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:07:50 PM

but we don't have a choice...we need to obey the government, because we get it and choose...if we change the election system, it would be better
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:13:25 PM

There are some part of what our government that I believe but there are also some part that I do not. Here are some. When our president told us that his term as a president will be a bloody term, I believed that, and now as he is in war on drugs we saw a lot of our country men died because his solution to get rid of drugs in our country is to kill all users. The part than I did not believe in is the part that he told us that he will eliminate drugs in just with in 6 months , then he said he will resign and go down on his presidency when he didn't achieve it within the time. But as of now, his war on drugs is still ongoing and the result even much worse, a lot of our people died, lots of family have been broken, they even killed a man just passing by.

This is a very loaded question. The government is the prime institution in every and any country, therefore, people do not actually have a choice but to support their government because it's the entity and body that governs them so to speak. However, in every country as well, there are a lot of leftists, militants, or opposition that usually, if not most of the time, do not support the government in so many aspects. In my case, I support some, but I also don't condone other things that they do, I know that most governments only aim to serve the country, but it's not always in the same page as what the people really wants.

NashAmajh
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:25:15 PM

Yes I believe in my government. Because government has completed many task that is very useful to us.Government plays an important role in our life.For this reason I believe in my government.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:38:08 PM

I have been believe in government as government is the reason why we are living together peacefully.

I agree. That is the most peaceful way to live, plus I think that if you leave in a country, you don't have a better choice but to support your government because it's never good to live in your own land while leaving miserably when you have to think of so many things that you don't like because of the actions done by your government. I think that a government that is supported by its people has more chances of succeeding in meeting the expectations of its people and the plans it has for it the people and the country.

salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:48:51 PM

Believe in my government? No. My government doesn't believe in me, so why should I?
gelli

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:54:19 PM

No I do not believe!  >:(I can not believe the state, because it always lies! It robs people, puts them in tutors not guilty, protects criminals, kills non-consonants, deceives citizens. A state, that does not think about people but only about itself  Cry

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
efsanesolbek

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:42:01 PM

their job is making us believe in something. They never tell truths but they tell us what they believe its true. So i don't but wr should know that how they think and how the all process move on.
Sendah

Activity: 143

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:52:16 AM

their job is making us believe in something. They never tell truths but they tell us what they believe its true. So i don't but wr should know that how they think and how the all process move on.

Yeah i agree, they make us believe to them, and we don't have any choice but to believe  ,but its no matter to them if we believe to them or not, the most important to them is we see that they are doing their job.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vectorshield

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:32:34 AM

do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?
No I will not be surprised if in the next years they tell to us they have been lying to us and that we are in bigger debt than what we believe and if that happens anther economy is going to hit us as it has been happening for generations.
sunshinelius

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:37:31 AM

No choice, No believe.   when the goverment's purpose is to force people to do something,  it is the day the goverment die.
Tokener

Activity: 70
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:44:43 PM

yes we must believe in government because in the government there are many institutions that provide solutions for people's lives and can be a representative for the outside world
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:52:54 PM

yes we must believe in government because in the government there are many institutions that provide solutions for people's lives and can be a representative for the outside world

The government provides taxes. That's their solutions.
Government problems: How to get more Audi A8's for us.
Government solutions: More and bigger taxes.
Problem solved.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:13:06 PM

Not, no so much. My government brings only a lot of problems to the country. They do not think about ordinary people at all. It's very terrible.
ninadoge

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 04:03:34 AM

Too many scandals on their corruptions made me losing my trust on them already
sabina2011

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:31:20 AM

I think I have to, if I don't believe in my government, I will just contribute to the chaos in my country. Sometimes we just have to believe in our leaders.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gizmowl

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 11:22:57 AM

No. Trump is ok but there is shadow government.

The answer? Gizmowl Tactical Nuclear Bitcoin Drone
http://www.Gizmowl.com
micashane

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:46:32 PM

In our country, it is always hard to believe in the government but they are also the one who fix the problem of our country sometimes. I do believe in govenment with a 50% trust on it because there's always a side of me that never believe on them because of the corruptions.
xxgg289ggxx

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:49:20 PM

No they steal our oney with corruptions. Fuck them
MairaObergh

Activity: 270
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:07:38 PM

Nobody believes their government, yet at the same time they absolutely LOVE and believe everything that the political party that they happen to belong to says. Funny how that works.
reyzel27

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:48:50 PM

I don't believe in Government, because they could not afford to clean up the country's pain. they always have the poor miserable. violence and poverty caused in their countries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: