Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:07:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you believe in your government?  (Read 7199 times)
Kimliyo0107

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:00:20 AM

Yes, I believe in DUTERTE Administration.It is also worth noting that his success in winning the presidency was a result of the overwhelming support from millions of Filipinos around the world; Filipinos who are hungry for a change in our government and our country, Filipinos who are tired of the broken promises from the usual kind of politicians, and Filipinos who truly believe that Duterte’s kind of leadership will bring the Philippines to a new and better era. An era where ordinary and innocent citizens can roam around in public without fear of being a victim of criminals, an era where parents or family members are confident that their loved ones will not be a victim of drugs, and an era where there will be more opportunities for the Filipinos to rise from poverty; and ultimately bring a better tomorrow for the next generation.
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:19:22 AM

As i live in this country so I believe in it's government.But not in every aspects.There's some reason for don't believe in my government.Still my government hasn't capable enough to provide all of us a job, a living place etc.
So  i think i have some accurate reason to completely don't believe in my government.

gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:51:55 AM

Hahahaha Hell no. with this government in power, we have already started experiencing the pain of our life.
Yes i believe in our goverment,Because he is holding our country and he also helps those who are harmed.
GoGodancer

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:10:58 AM

do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?
Of course not, what kind of nonsense are you talking about? When did the politicians talk about the real state of affairs in the state? The people are deceiving to avoid unrest.
Ray3z

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:23:00 AM

I believe in my exist government now. I believe they told me the truth.
blackbutterfly

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:38:00 AM

I believe in my government, because everything they say it's true.

mirror001

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:48:45 AM

There are some piece of what our legislature that I accept yet there are likewise some part that I don't. Here are a few. At the point when our leader disclosed to us that his term as a president will be a ridiculous term, I trusted that, and now as he is in war on drugs we saw a great deal of our nation men passed on in light of the fact that his answer for dispose of medications in our nation is to murder all clients.

The part than I didn't have faith in is the part that he revealed to us that he will wipe out medications in only with in a half year , then he said he will leave and go down on his administration when he didn't accomplish it inside the time. Yet, starting at now, his war on drugs is as yet continuous and the outcome even much more awful, a great deal of our kin kicked the bucket, bunches of family have been broken, they even executed a man simply cruising by.
Mrkupido

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:06:06 AM

Yes i do believe In government because Governments are generally responsible for making and enforcing laws, managing currency, and protecting the populace from external threats, and may have other duties or privileges. Governments also typically set tax rates, and may regulate investment practices as well. So without government there is no what we called  Nation that we leave in.
Flame-

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:09:46 AM

Trust in the government is a driving force for the effectiveness and development of the government's economy, and is a measure of government policy results, but I think initially sweet and bitter in the end, many of which are inconsistent with what they promise to society.
Bit There

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:35:25 AM

I believe that the government says to the public is the best solution they can say, but in reality the truth is not always the same as what they say. and there is no right answer to many things as well.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:44:07 AM

basically I do not trust 100%
The government is only kind before of the election, after that they forget the promise.
so I dont trust the government, because the government only thinks about money not the people..
maybe. hehe

exactly. You can not trust those who earn on you
Peter Murr

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:49:09 AM

It's strange but people here have stopped caring about who's government there is and what they are doing. I bet majority of people won't know the name of prime-minister.
Mr.flores

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:18:00 PM

I believe in the government.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:52:09 PM

I honestly don't believe in Government but one that I believe the Government has a good goal for his country even if indeed there will be pros and cons but that's a country there will always be for the people because my country is a country democracy

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:57:51 PM

I honestly don't believe in Government but one that I believe the Government has a good goal for his country even if indeed there will be pros and cons but that's a country there will always be for the people because my country is a country democracy

This is true.  If the leader you elected in your country has this principle, surely you will have a good government, the one that you desires.  And I think here in my country, we are experiencing it now.  We believe that our president has a good intention and that his intention is for the sake of his people.  I continuously supports his ideology and believe that our country will be better again.
abnoy

Activity: 286

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:25:09 AM

no i dont believe in our government because they only good in promises not in the work

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
kinilawnabakulaw

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:26:55 PM

With the previous government, no. But the current administration is doing a really good job so they are regaining my trust.

R.A.Y

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:03:41 PM

I do not believe in the government of my country, many government policies that do not match the wishes of the people, many corrupt state apparatus and government are not transparent in running the system of state government.
the economic condition in my country is currently bad, there are many unemployment, the price of food is so high that people do not have purchasing power.
I just hope the situation in my country can improve in the coming presidential elections so that people can have a better life.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
bakekang008

Activity: 171

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:00:31 PM

I believe that all the government system is so corrupt on every level, that the only way to fix it is to level it and start from scratch...lol
Yes for now I believe in our government, the progress of war on drugs it will be lessen. Because, everyone of us can avoid to the crimes. Don't blame the government. If you people want to progress your life start with your life, and second to your community.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
noelwenceslao03

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:26:06 PM

I believe in our government that says our country is not doing very well. I really do believe them because I can feel and I can personally attest to this truth that our own country is not doing well. Drugs, corruption, murder, and the likes are very prominent here.

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICO ▶  Running Now!! ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████          TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT          ████ ███ ██ ▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: