Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:09:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO][CDRT] CREDEROOM - a digital era fintech company  (Read 8433 times)
Crederoom (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

This is CREDEROOM.COM related account

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 08:34:22 AM

We are glad to announce that CDRT Tokens were released and soon we will start to transfer it to investors. The source code and transactions can be viewed one Etherscan.

Meanwhile we give short update on our Smart Contract:

Initial Supply of CDRT Tokens is 50.000.000. When CDRT Tokens will be sent to investors, distributed between Bounty participants and Team, CREDEROOM will destroy what will remain. This should happen until 22 November 2017. Smart Contract has no way to release new tokens.
We’ve set a Master Lock on all tokens transfers, except form owner to investors, bounty and team until 22 November 2017. This was made to protect everyone before final Total Supply will be set.

Team and Founders tokens, that is 5% of total, will be locked from sale for 1 year. These tokens can’t be unlocked before 15 November 2018 and will unlock automatically when time will come. CREDEROOM will publish all Team and Founders addresses and everyone will be able to check the lock, frozenAccount function can be used.

All Ethereum crypto currency transferred to Smart Contract address will be used for Reward Campaigns. CREDEROOM as said in whitepaper each year will obtain crypto currency and will transfer it to Smart Contract address for Reward Campaigns.

Smart Contract has 2 variables: peBalance and bbBalance. These variables will be updated each year on 10 and 15 October with current year Profit Equivalent and Buy Back Campaign funds.

Amount of Ethereum in peBalance will be distributed among all CDRT Tokens holders. To receive your part of these funds to your Ethereum address you will have to use claimProfitEquivalent function. To check what is your share of Profit Equivalent you can use snapShot with year (YY format) and your Ethereum address as params.

buyBackPrice will be updated frequently with current market price of CDRT Tokens. In order to sell and destroy CDRT Tokens you will have to use execBuyBack function, with quantity of tokens you would like to sell and destroy. If bbBalance will be enough to pay buyBackPrice you will receive Ethereum funds on your address and CDRT Tokens will be destroyed. Once tokens destroyed it can't be restored.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoadToBTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:57:52 PM

We are glad to announce that CDRT Tokens were released and soon we will start to transfer it to investors. The source code and transactions can be viewed one Etherscan.

Initial Supply of CDRT Tokens is 50.000.000. When CDRT Tokens will be sent to investors, distributed between Bounty participants and Team, CREDEROOM will destroy what will remain. This should happen until 22 November 2017. Smart Contract has no way to release new tokens.
We’ve set a Master Lock on all tokens transfers, except form owner to investors, bounty and team until 22 November 2017. This was made to protect everyone before final Total Supply will be set.

Team and Founders tokens, that is 5% of total, will be locked from sale for 1 year. These tokens can’t be unlocked before 15 November 2018 and will unlock automatically when time will come. CREDEROOM will publish all Team and Founders addresses and everyone will be able to check the lock, frozenAccount function can be used.

All Ethereum crypto currency transferred to Smart Contract address will be used for Reward Campaigns. CREDEROOM as said in whitepaper each year will obtain crypto currency and will transfer it to Smart Contract address for Reward Campaigns.

Smart Contract has 2 variables: peBalance and bbBalance. These variables will be updated each year on 10 and 15 October with current year Profit Equivalent and Buy Back Campaign funds.

Amount of Ethereum in peBalance will be distributed among all CDRT Tokens holders. To receive your part of these funds to your Ethereum address you will have to use claimProfitEquivalent function. To check what is your share of Profit Equivalent you can use snapShot with year (YY format) and your Ethereum address as params.

buyBackPrice will be updated frequently with current market price of CDRT Tokens. In order to sell and destroy CDRT Tokens you will have to use execBuyBack function, with quantity of tokens you would like to sell and destroy. If bbBalance will be enough to pay buyBackPrice you will receive Ethereum funds on your address and CDRT Tokens will be destroyed. Once tokens destroyed it can't be restored.
Glad to hear it, congratulations to crederoom team for the success of ICO and also achieved the first target. I'm waiting for bounty payments to all participants now, and hopefully after all the crederoom token releases, can be immediately traded in an exchange.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:03:02 PM

Glad to hear it, congratulations to crederoom team for the success of ICO and also achieved the first target. I'm waiting for bounty payments to all participants now, and hopefully after all the crederoom token releases, can be immediately traded in an exchange.
that's right. we see how all the teams are working well. the remaining time is only about 2 days left until ico is closed. and I can not wait in the near future the team has prepared a good exchange for this coin

RoadToBTC

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:12:18 PM

that's right. we see how all the teams are working well. the remaining time is only about 2 days left until ico is closed. and I can not wait in the near future the team has prepared a good exchange for this coin
Yes, I agree. hopefully we belong to one of the lucky ones for following this project from first time. I also hope to see crederoom traded in one big market like bittrex. look at the price including high hopefully from the developers team can prepare everything for crederoom progress in and crederoom will be listed in one exchange soon.
mmichhlon

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:22:28 PM

Do I have to do all the retweets of your official twitter page?
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:59:27 AM

Yes, I agree. hopefully we belong to one of the lucky ones for following this project from first time. I also hope to see crederoom traded in one big market like bittrex. look at the price including high hopefully from the developers team can prepare everything for crederoom progress in and crederoom will be listed in one exchange soon.
I share your sentiments. This is a huge project. The success of the ICO was swift. It holds what it takes to be listed in the big exchanges. Great job by a great team.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:09:36 AM

I share your sentiments. This is a huge project. The success of the ICO was swift. It holds what it takes to be listed in the big exchanges. Great job by a great team.
That's a good project.
MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:27:32 AM

That's a good project.
hopefully when this coin is the exchange price in accordance with the targeted from the beginning by the team of this project. 1 CDRT Token is equal 1 EUR
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:05:46 AM

Is the  ICO finish already , when distribution of bounties , and when can we remove our signature?

mccabeharrison

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:17:56 AM

Can anyone say how much time it would take to complete the payouts?
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:15:11 PM

it seems now ico has ended for now, so just waiting for news from the manager for the distribution of payments all campaign participants  Roll Eyes

t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:27:41 PM

That's a good project.
hopefully when this coin is the exchange price in accordance with the targeted from the beginning by the team of this project. 1 CDRT Token is equal 1 EUR
may be in accordance with what has been said before but we are still awaiting official information from the team regarding the exchange they have prepared for this coin.

RoadToBTC

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:50:27 PM

That's a good project.
may be in accordance with what has been said before but we are still awaiting official information from the team regarding the exchange they have prepared for this coin.

this is statement from Oleg Pashkovsky in telegram channel..."We negotiate with exchanges, can't speak about it before completed"... i hope when distribution of crederoom token ends,i can see CDRT listed in any exchange...
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:20:30 PM

it seems now ico has ended for now, so just waiting for news from the manager for the distribution of payments all campaign participants  Roll Eyes

Actually the ICO does not end for a further 4 hours so there is still a little time to invest some more or promote a little bit more! Once the ICO ends then I believe bounty campaigns end and we will wait for news of distribution.

cryptomup

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:29:36 PM

That's a good project.

this is statement from Oleg Pashkovsky in telegram channel..."We negotiate with exchanges, can't speak about it before completed"... i hope when distribution of crederoom token ends,i can see CDRT listed in any exchange...
Given that the team worked accurately and quickly I'm sure this information can be trusted.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:51:25 AM

That's a good project.

Given that the team worked accurately and quickly I'm sure this information can be trusted.
Yes, right. because I believe this team is very professional in their work, any information can be trusted

Crederoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 12:22:03 PM

We started to calculate and transfer Boutny Rewards.

Signature section members go first.

mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:19:03 PM

when can we remove our signatures ? Good to know that the distribution for bounty is fast. Congrats crederoom.

elpiji

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:15:45 PM

when can we remove our signatures ? Good to know that the distribution for bounty is fast. Congrats crederoom.
the manager say that the signature campaign has been getting paid. if you have received your payment, you can delete your signature.
Crederoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 07:33:50 PM

Exactly, though we really like signatures ))))

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: