Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:26:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: WHAT TO DO WITH STRATIS?  (Voting closed: October 24, 2017, 12:36:23 PM)
HODL - 4 (66.7%)
QUIT STRATIS - 1 (16.7%)
Never believed - 1 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: STRATIS: MORE DEVELOPERS NEEDED  (Read 348 times)
Orteip (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:36:23 PM

A freaking powerful blockchain that got an incredible hype in 2017, reaching a peak of 10USD (100x from MARCH to JUNE!!!), it's now living a bad decline (3.5USD as Oct 3rd). Most probably because the developers are slow, compared to other projects (look at Waves and QTUM and OMG, for example). QTUM released its main net last month, Waves is going to release the faster blockchain protocol and a new powerful DEX while OMG is getting golden partnerships.

And Stratis?
Just the breeze wallet.

And so many useless tweet to "encourage" the investors during this decline. Like, "hey man we are still here!"

https://stratisplatform.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/StratisRoadmap_V2.jpg

It's still all in alpha! And the market is moving as fast as hell!

This guys have a really interesting and promising project, but if they continue at this speed they will lose all the investors, because worse project will take their money just because they have a finished product!!!

STRATIS, I'M YOUR HODLER, HIRE SOME PROGRAMMERS GOD DAMN!!!

I entered at almost 6USD and today I really thought to exchange the coin with Ark, but in the end I believe in its potential. Do you??
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:57:59 PM

I'm looking for a possible entry actually. Stratis still has some good potential and there allot of hodlers.

muvie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:59:59 PM

Where can I apply for development? Maybe I am skilled enough to support this team.

I think there is heavy development ongoing behind the scenes.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:04:25 PM

Where can I apply for development? Maybe I am skilled enough to support this team.

I think there is heavy development ongoing behind the scenes.

www.stratisplatform.com

I don't know if they're hiring.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: