Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:48:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Coming Soon] Magnum Link - MINING | REFINING | TRADING - Precious METALS & GEMS  (Read 1067 times)
Luigi21 (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:17:25 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 03:18:32 PM by Luigi21

I am only helping to post the ANN thread, kindly direct your question to another person

Join the Magnum Club
Telegram | Facebook | Twitter | Medium
www.magnumlink.com

LEARN MORE: https://www.magnumlink.com/

Join the conversation

FACEBOOK: facebook.com/magnumLink
TELEGRAM: @preciousICO
TWITTER: @magnumlink1
MEDIUM: @magnumlink

╔══════╗
zenfuze
╚══════╝
REVOLUTIONARY TRADING PLATFORM
[  The ultimate solution for cryptocurrency trading  ]
[    with built-in connectivity  to major exchanges    ]
████████████████████
████████████████████
████▀█████▀  ▀▀▀████
████   ▀▀      █████
████▄         ██████
█████▄       ███████
██▄      ▄▄█████████
████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████
████  ██████████████
████▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████  ███  ▄▄▄  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████████████████████
████████████████████

Zenfuse is developed to
REVOLUTIONIZE
your trading experience
╔══════╗
trading
╚══════╝

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jasonbeetle

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:23:46 PM

Wish success to project!  Cheesy
Dmitriy_ICO

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:26:27 PM

Waiting for bounty campaign
megatrend66

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:04:05 PM

Waiting for bounty campaign

Hi, soon we will have the ANN about the bounty and the date for the campaign.

Thank you for your interest.
Scor Pio

Activity: 393

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:21:09 AM

what kind of company is this ?
and where is this company based ?
Jasonbeetle

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:51:32 AM

Mining company - can we mine your coins? Grin Grin
MagnumLink

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 02:32:06 PM

quote author=Scor Pio link=topic=2233708.msg23439113#msg23439113 date=1508811669]
[/quote]

Hi there Scor Pio

Thanks for your interest. MagnumLink is a registered Ltd company with significant investment already made in exploration of precious minerals in Sierra Leone.

You can see our draft video here https://youtu.be/lMWHkkgvkBo

Soon our final video will be on our website www.magnumlink.com as you can see we go full steam forward in preparing for the ICO. On our web-site you can find the white paper and other important information.

After watching the draft video, if you have any questions or feedback please provide it to us. You can meet the team preparing the ICO and the work of the company after it directly on Telegram at www.t.me/preciousico

Kind regards
MagnumLink team
MagnumLink

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 02:59:17 PM

Mining company - can we mine your coins? Grin Grin

We mine precious minerals in nature and buy precious minerals from certified sellers to back digital tokens that are supported by the precious minerals.

So, for instance one digital MLG token will be worth 1 gr of gold, 1 MLS token will be worth 1 gr of silver, 1 MLD token will be worth 1 carat of a diamond etc.

The tokens we are going to issue during the ICO are MLTs and provide investors with 50% of the profits we will create by the following activities:

1. Natural mining of precious minerals in Sierra Leone and internationally
2. Exchange fees from our exchange platform and
3. Refining of the precious minerals.

Yes. There will be mining albeit not of a digital coin.

Given our tokes will be Ethereum based while we expect most purchases to come by Bitcoins, there is a way for two types of mining: digital and natural. So we combine both.
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:07:03 PM

Exploration, extraction and processing of minerals is an interesting project. But I would like to know more. A production license is, no? Equipment. Resources. Frames. Where going to make production? How quickly will investments pay off?

MagnumLink

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 03:16:57 PM

Exploration, extraction and processing of minerals is an interesting project. But I would like to know more. A production license is, no? Equipment. Resources. Frames. Where going to make production? How quickly will investments pay off?

Thanks for the high quality questions.

Our team has decades long experience in the field of precious gems and metals. We know too that profit margins in this industry are ENORMOUS.

Our company already has license and part of the resources needed. The production will start in Sierra Leone. But profits will come before that. First we will launch a digital token exchange. This exchange will bring us fees. Also, when someone wants to exchange tokens for gold or diamonds we will charge a fee. So, our exchange platform will bring profits before mining and refining.

We will publish the dates soon along with more info. Our Whitepaper is already online at www.magnumlink.com.

Our official ANN is coming soon.

Thanks for your interest.
megatrend66

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:46:26 PM

I've heard that MagnumLink will be publishing their our official ANN soon and start the closed pre-sale.

If anyone is interested let me know in PM, I know a co-founder from the team.
Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:39:31 PM

quote author=Scor Pio link=topic=2233708.msg23439113#msg23439113 date=1508811669]

Hi there Scor Pio

Thanks for your interest. MagnumLink is a registered Ltd company with significant investment already made in exploration of precious minerals in Sierra Leone.

Soon our final video will be on our website www.magnumlink.com as you can see we go full steam forward in preparing for the ICO. On our web-site you can find the white paper and other important information.

After watching the draft video, if you have any questions or feedback please provide it to us. You can meet the team preparing the ICO and the work of the company after it directly on Telegram at www.t.me/preciousico

Kind regards
MagnumLink team
[/quote]
A new Ukrainian team in a new country after the Sudan and Mali? I know that in Sierra Leone English companies work about the Ukrainian did not hear.
Do you have official registration documents?
MagnumLink

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 03:25:46 PM

Hi there Scor Pio

Kind regards
MagnumLink team
A new Ukrainian team in a new country after the Sudan and Mali? I know that in Sierra Leone English companies work about the Ukrainian did not hear.
Do you have official registration documents?
[/quote]

Hello Ted Kin and thanks for your message. We are very glad you show interest in our work and company.

MagnumLink is a registered Ltd company with a valid license, and you can find more information on our official threads:

You can see our full ANN here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2326062.msg%msg_id%
Or the bounty programme here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2326064.0

You can also visit our website here: www.magnumlink.com and get more information about the area we are looking to explore and exploit to the benefit of our investors and ourselves. The team is international, and we have people from more countries. If you see the MediaKit here www.tsm.global/ml you would see that we speak more than 5 different languages. Some of us are from Ukraine.

We are looking forward to all your potential follow up questions.

Kind regards,
The MagnumLink Team
alymwb

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:22:06 AM

Waiting for bounty campaign dev.. stay tuned.
MagnumLink

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 06:24:55 PM

Waiting for bounty campaign dev.. stay tuned.

Hi dev

Thank you for your interest.

Please join our Telegram group for more info at www.t.me/preciousico

Also make sure to register on our website www.magnumlink.com

Thanks for your interest
LoveStory

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:10:10 AM

This project may be more suitable that likes to invest in the form of gold,  Wink Wink Wink good luck

Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:08:53 AM

projects that are suitable for the investment of gold, fans, let alone with promising results will surely be many investors who want to invest here.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:49:40 AM

projects that are suitable for the investment of gold, fans, let alone with promising results will surely be many investors who want to invest here.

Yes agree, indeed this project is perfect for who loves to invest in gold or gems because the price is very stable
and really fit to that like to hold in a long period of time,
We just follow the first development project Magnum if good and promising followup invest us ...
havicvotre

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:14:15 PM

Elegant once the design of his thread in accordance with the title of the thread. it seems that many are interested in this project. in terms of design threadnya it has made people to follow this project especially and in team also very convincing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: