Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:29:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 18 LTC loan...  (Read 307 times)
madmartyk (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:29:37 PM

Like I said need 18 LTC, Hit my coinbase limit for the week.  Limit there resets in 6 days.

As you can see I have been here a long while and I have had trades with other users.

Let me know the juice and how you want to work it.

Thanks

ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:44:14 PM

Like I said need 18 LTC, Hit my coinbase limit for the week.  Limit there resets in 6 days.

As you can see I have been here a long while and I have had trades with other users.

Thanks

I was about to comment about why you need 18 BTC then I looked back and saw you said LTC xD

Anyway, you should state when you will be able to repay, the interest along side the loan, and if youre gonna offer any collateral.
madmartyk (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:52:17 PM

Thanks

I was about to comment about why you need 18 BTC then I looked back and saw you said LTC xD

Anyway, you should state when you will be able to repay, the interest along side the loan, and if youre gonna offer any collateral.

I can repay in a week (when coinbase resets the weekly count)
I have no idea what interest to pay?  I have never had to do this before, I was hoping for insights from users.
I also have no idea what kind of collateral to offer.  Anything mailed out would take longer than I would be repaying the loan in.
I have plenty of funds in Paypal, but from what I have seen there are way too many scammers to just buy the LTC.
If someone wants to sell LTC for PP I can ask Phil if he would do escrow (at my expense).

Sweeet

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 02:06:43 PM

I would recommend signing up at a exchange that has higher limits such as Kraken or Gemini.
madmartyk (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:17:23 PM

Yea, my coinbase limit goes up again in 6 days.

Sweeet

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 02:31:41 PM

Well if your looking to buy and sell 18 bitcoins more often, coinbases highest weekly limit is only $2500, say you hit that it would still take you around 30 weeks to finish selling your 18 BTC
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:36:28 PM

Well if your looking to buy and sell 18 bitcoins more often, coinbases highest weekly limit is only $2500, say you hit that it would still take you around 30 weeks to finish selling your 18 BTC

Did you read anything at all? It has been consistently mentioned that it is LTC or LITECOINS.

@OP: Anyway, 18 LTC = 0.218btc, are you going to give collateral and how much interest are you offering?

edit:  I can give the loan with 0.8%/day and with collateral. If you have altcoins worth about 120% (depending if it is well traded), then I can accept those.
Sweeet

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 02:39:39 PM

Did you read anything at all? It has been consistently mentioned that it is LTC or LITECOINS.

@OP: Anyway, 18 LTC = 0.218btc, are you going to give collateral and how much interest are you offering?
Oh I see, misread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: