Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:06:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VeChain, still super undervalued  (Read 11726 times)
mickaelsilver10

Activity: 1288
Merit: 283

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:59:47 PM

already over $ 3 for the VEN / VET ... Me who told me that I would sell at $ 2, I still keep my position. But where will the VEN / VET stop? $ 5, $ 10 more?

Long term speculations show that Vechain be in Top10 coins. That means at least 10x grow from current price. When whole crypto currency marketcap rise this will be affected, too. We can even see $100 in long term.

Even if the project is really interesting and I believe in it, I think there are still a lot of coins available to reach the $ 100 for each ...
do you really think we can reach $ 100?
What makes you say that? (Hope you are in the right ;-) )

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AzakeB

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:30:20 PM

already over $ 3 for the VEN / VET ... Me who told me that I would sell at $ 2, I still keep my position. But where will the VEN / VET stop? $ 5, $ 10 more?

Long term speculations show that Vechain be in Top10 coins. That means at least 10x grow from current price. When whole crypto currency marketcap rise this will be affected, too. We can even see $100 in long term.

This will very likely happen. See: Everybody tries to find a project, which will survive during the next years and maybe some bubble bursts.
VeChain has a real world use case, real partnerships and is operating already. Their business model and business case is working already.
Their products finds a lot of attention and they will publish partnerships over partnerships. VeChain is one of the few project, which I believe we will still see in 10 years

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:35:26 PM

This will very likely happen. See: Everybody tries to find a project, which will survive during the next years and maybe some bubble bursts.
VeChain has a real world use case, real partnerships and is operating already. Their business model and business case is working already.
Their products finds a lot of attention and they will publish partnerships over partnerships. VeChain is one of the few project, which I believe we will still see in 10 years

I think this year will be the first year that projects like these will struggle to compete with each other. Everyone in crypto right now is thinking like a speculator, but also thinking that their coin will for sure hit the hundred dollar mark within years. That is, the holder mentality that thinks every coin will eventually go to the moon.

But yes, some bubble will burst this year. And then holders of big coins will see super crashes, some even to zero I would say. I never heard of Vechain, but perhaps this is the type of project that survives. With a working product to take them through.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Topy

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:18:24 PM

But yes, some bubble will burst this year. And then holders of big coins will see super crashes, some even to zero I would say. I never heard of Vechain, but perhaps this is the type of project that survives. With a working product to take them through.

Yep, this is the exact reason im a hodler, a real life working product that is actually entering the markets Q1-Q2 this year!
Also rebranding and mainnet launch coming soon so you start to produce Thor Power tokens with just hodling VEN.

This is definately worth a read:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7nxfgp/vechain_thor_enterprise_blockchainasaservice_with/
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:53:31 PM

Yep, this is the exact reason im a hodler, a real life working product that is actually entering the markets Q1-Q2 this year!
Also rebranding and mainnet launch coming soon so you start to produce Thor Power tokens with just hodling VEN.

Products that are unique that solve large scale problems will succeed and are the safest investments.

Large scale that are easy to get into and get converted to unlike some that are promising to revolutionize how a business operates. Like putting real-estate on the blockchain.. great idea but is going to be very difficult to implement

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:45:53 PM

take a look....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHt0l9bSsxg

At the 2017 "VeChain Cup" national sailing competition last week, the Qingdao Alumni Liaison Office of School of Management Fudan University organized a blockchain panel, featuring Dr. Jie Liu, a famous professor at Fudan University, and Sunny Lu, CEO of VeChain.

Over 200 alumni from top business schools all over China attended, eager to understand how blockchain applications are and will change the world. Attendees represented Chinese entrepreneurs across multiple industries

sangwookie

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Put it all on the line and go for broke

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:48:03 PM

I am trying to buy this on a dip but I am am not having much success. I might have to pay market price...sigh.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:25:03 PM

why did I sell them so early?
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:30:50 PM

why did I sell them so early?

You'll regret it for selling. We are on our way yet. Even these prices are very low. This coin will soon be among the top 10 coins.
Then you will be very upset Sad Cheesy

Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:42:54 PM

Currently the best performing coin in my portfolio (24hr % gain wise).
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:07:31 PM

It's going to Top 10 list, you better buy now for holding long term. I don't think it will give any buying opportunity now because people realize this coins potential. You can also try to buy from Etherdelta, volume is low but it's cheaper there.
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 09:10:03 AM

Too bad I didn't invest a 1000 dollars instead of the 100 dollars I invested in October...  Undecided.

Great project!

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
f80

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:14:36 AM

Too bad I didn't invest a 1000 dollars instead of the 100 dollars I invested in October...  Undecided.

Great project!

Bought it at 0.25$, still holding it. Great coin, lets hope it really gets to top 10 Cool
valerie_zurich

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Valerie, spokesperson for cryptocoincharts.info

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 05:02:30 PM

Would VEN continue rising in wake of today's hike? Come comment with your thoughts in today's daily chart segment where it is featured.
VeChain is rocking some of the day's greatest gains among all other cryptocurrencies today. With a sudden hike in the trading volumes the currency receives, VEN/BTC markets are now continuing to display bullish signals while the price experiences a rise of almost 50% though the last 24 hours.

Chart Source:
https://cryptocoincharts.info/pair/ven/btc/kucoin/today

Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:15:03 PM

Amazingly strong support.... It is one of the very few that continued to grow during the S.Korea FUD.
Mrlux14

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:59:51 PM

Is it too late now to invest in VEN?
Jebus

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:12:42 PM

Is it too late now to invest in VEN?

It just had a good run up. I'm hoping it'll retrace a bit so i can get in. Maybe around the 4-4.50 range. It has plenty of potential to keep going up.
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:27:18 AM

Have you read this: ---

scammer.

don't click guys, it is a pishing site.
kleinkrypto

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:37:09 AM

FAKE...dont touch!!!

Delete and bann pls!

i reported that
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:55:51 AM

Definitely not too late. Still keep moving funds to buy more VEN. Almost thinking of going all in (saves me a bunch of time with the amount of hours I put into crypto). I think VEN has all ingredients to be a great product, with a corresponding price. I hope it will see $50 this year. Many people think this is realistic....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: