Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:11:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VeChain, still super undervalued  (Read 11726 times)
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:12:09 PM

Underestimating Vechain is an extremely wrong thing. Maybe they have not really prepared for their strong promotion. People think that technology
Vechain is rubbish and has been extensively on other altcoins but I do not think so.
Clearly their staff is so great and their technology is really more advanced than the other technologies. I believe in the future it will advance strongly.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:22:36 PM

Underestimating Vechain is an extremely wrong thing. Maybe they have not really prepared for their strong promotion. People think that technology
Vechain is rubbish and has been extensively on other altcoins but I do not think so.
Clearly their staff is so great and their technology is really more advanced than the other technologies. I believe in the future it will advance strongly.
They've not underestimating vechain instead they are positively encouraged others to know that it is still undervalued. I know its undervalued and after this price dumps i am waiting more again until it goes up because the corresponding correction seems slow in my own opinion.
Wintermut3

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:57:47 PM

One question about the rebranding to Vechain Thor. Now VEN is an erc20 token, and after rebranding Vechain is going to use its own platform. Is something that we have to do to store VET? Now I'm holding in MEW.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:59:58 PM

One question about the rebranding to Vechain Thor. Now VEN is an erc20 token, and after rebranding Vechain is going to use its own platform. Is something that we have to do to store VET? Now I'm holding in MEW.

Good question.  I asked myself thesame one and decided to wait and keep my VEN/VET in the exchanges for now.

Would love to hear the answer.
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1482

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:28:04 PM

The price dropped below $ 6 again. I have not sold it since the day I bought it because I see it as a long term investment. The current price may also be an opportunity for purchase.
Check exchanges if you're interested Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:07:20 AM

I really don't know why VEN is so unknown, maybe is because until now it is just an erc20 and people don't believe in it? In my opinion VET will be the NEO/ETH competitor within this year, and i'm really surprised that most of people don't know this coin..
Really excited to the launch of their own blockchain, and excited to start to stake some THOR!
ralags

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:15:38 AM

VeChainThor solution creates a digital passport of a vehicle recording all data including repair history, insurance, registration and even driver behaviour throughout its lifecycle. VeChain makes data management comprehensive, accessible and transparent
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:47:34 AM

Odd no one is talking about this one.

Partnerships with PWC, Renault, Kuehne & Nagel (huge logistics company with billions in revenue), DIG China and there are more big names around the project such as Microsoft
and BMW

""Microsoft Technology Center in France and PwC Innovation Center in Shanghai invited VeChain to setup a demo center recently. Mr. Qian says Beijing and Qianhai are opening soon. “We believe this is a very good way to let more clients see, touch, and understand the blockchain application.” For now, VeChain will keep focused on transforming the supply chain today.""

Development plan here: https://cdn.vechain.com/vechain_ico_ideas_of_development_en.pdf
also more info here: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/73ydcd/vechains_latest_announcements_aka_why_im_all_in/

How high can this one go? (right now at $100MM)
I'm thinking a minimum of $150MM-$200MM
A platform for simplifying purchases on the Internet, which means it can become the backbone of any online store. A sharp increase in prices this year should not be expected because the developers are only at the stage of concluding agreements with the world-famous networks, and therefore waiting for a price level of about $ 20.
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:13:50 AM

If i would still be holding my 26k coins,i would say the same thing,from other hand Ven did very well not so long time ago,and market cap i huge at the moment.Dont think that price will break ath a lot in the future

Roidz92

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:29:47 AM

I watched the live event, and they didn't talk about the BMW Partnership, but only a partnership with Oxford.. they said nothing else.. BUT.. 3 mins to the end, surprise!! They announced the BMW partnership, but now i'm not totally sure it was or not a joke? They said it in 2 mins in total, seemed not so real.. i don't know, what do you think guys? There is the partnership or not?
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:37:05 AM

I was about to buy back, I decided Yesterday but today it already made %20. Now I don't want to buy from this price, I missed the chance by one day. I hope we see another correction so I can buy back in 4-5 USD range.

VEN / VET is not a token for trading.
It is a project for the medium / long term and the best strategy to get a nice profit is ... HOLD  Wink

Thank you for this piece. Now I know better. It's definitely a token for the long term and not for trading. Bought some last week, hoping to make some quick profits and opt out, but now I'm stuck because the price has gone lower than what it was bought for
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:56:35 AM

I watched the live event, and they didn't talk about the BMW Partnership, but only a partnership with Oxford.. they said nothing else.. BUT.. 3 mins to the end, surprise!! They announced the BMW partnership, but now i'm not totally sure it was or not a joke? They said it in 2 mins in total, seemed not so real.. i don't know, what do you think guys? There is the partnership or not?

They are working very hard for the project. The rumors will be revealed. If a big company or partnership, happens, vechain can go up to $ 15 and become one of the biggest coins.
I suggest you follow up and invest Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Roidz92

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:15:36 AM

They are working very hard for the project. The rumors will be revealed. If a big company or partnership, happens, vechain can go up to $ 15 and become one of the biggest coins.

I already invested Cheesy and i know what is VEN/VET, i know that they are working hard and it is not just a sh*tcoin, that's why i've invested Cheesy But i bet you didn't see the live show some minutes ago, right? They already said about the partnership with BMW.. look the replay here, into the final 5 mins you will see BMW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfAEir7uT_g
mickaelsilver10

Activity: 1288
Merit: 283

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:39:10 AM

Two news partners with univeristy of Oxford and BMW  Cheesy

I really like the "the rumor is true" for BMW at the end of the event ... We are waiting for the next episode !!

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Pedale89

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:36:51 AM

Great news with partnerships!!!  Smiley

Really great project with great team behind it..!
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:16:50 PM

when will ticker change? and update on the website?
ManuelManuel

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:20:44 PM

VeChain is really one of my favourite coins for this year. Supply chain based. Huge links with the Chinese government and Chinese supply chain companies. Already being cited in university studies. Has competition from WABI which I like.
breeze170

Activity: 186

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:29:32 PM

It is my favourite coin now even above neo and ethereum. It will explode like bomb when it hits with final developments. My friend suggested ven to me before it was pumped nearly 5x or something. I wish I invested before..

mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:50:13 AM

I think VEN can go even to 20-25$ with market cap over 10 billion $, in a year or two. The project is lead by the people with large experience in management, and business relations. I wish i've known about VEN some time earlier, when it was 0.5$, even now the coin is very attractive in price, and i think it's a great addition to your portfolio for mid/long term investment.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:05:22 AM

I think VEN can go even to 20-25$ with market cap over 10 billion $, in a year or two. The project is lead by the people with large experience in management, and business relations. I wish i've known about VEN some time earlier, when it was 0.5$, even now the coin is very attractive in price, and i think it's a great addition to your portfolio for mid/long term investment.
VeChain is now currently around 5.5$ and a target price of 20-25$ seems to be achievable even in just a midterm period I want to pick up this stock not only because of the hype surrounding it but because of the support and also its partnership. The only thing I want is to time my entry as I think 5.5$ is a little big to go an early entry. Hoping to see a dip in order to buy more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: