Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:10:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VeChain, still super undervalued  (Read 11726 times)
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:06:47 PM

In fact, I'm not clear about vechain and do not know much about this project. If you have a good perspective on it, you can buy some of it and hold it to make good profits. As you said, I would check it later with some good pros. Maybe it would rise up and attract more people to join in.

Vechain have a opportunity to get a profit, not wrong to buy some of Vechain and hold it too
if the price will be up we get a profit. I think that the future of Vechain is good enough.
vechain had not dumped too much while bitcoin and eth and all other cryptos have a big fall in the passed days, and i think it will rocket when the market turns good, so just buying it now, big holders will not sell vechain because the wallet is locked to be a node

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:45:48 PM

In fact, I'm not clear about vechain and do not know much about this project. If you have a good perspective on it, you can buy some of it and hold it to make good profits. As you said, I would check it later with some good pros. Maybe it would rise up and attract more people to join in.

Vechain have a opportunity to get a profit, not wrong to buy some of Vechain and hold it too
if the price will be up we get a profit. I think that the future of Vechain is good enough.
vechain had not dumped too much while bitcoin and eth and all other cryptos have a big fall in the passed days, and i think it will rocket when the market turns good, so just buying it now, big holders will not sell vechain because the wallet is locked to be a node
Definitely a real positive sign here. And was mentioned most of the supply is locked up by the Nodes . They also know how to create value for their early investors.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
fdino577

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:37:33 PM

For safekeeping, we have re-uploaded our timeline to our Medium account. Soon we will reveal a key attribute to our future timeline. https://t.co/pJ85PrtnKO
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:49:45 PM

Vechain is not so popular unlike the altcoin that is why its movement is not that  big. Additionally, crypto are experiencing a lot of FUDs which almost coins are affected. Maybe, by next month we can see some progress with this coin so we just have to be positive in this altcoin.
cryptojohnstone

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:01:45 PM

I for one think VeChain is a fantastic project. And product for that matter! It's rare to see a project in this space with real industry ties and VeChain have them in abundance. I can see a real bright future for supply chain based blockchain businesses
tranquanghuy

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:58:14 PM

They are a lot of promising altcoin / project out there who have lower marketcap than VeChain. In my opinion, it is not very profitable to join VeChain now because this project is no longer undervalued if you are looking for 1000x grown but it is a solid investment if you are looking for a medium risk and medium reward in the short term( x10 to x100 for this year). Personally, I prefer to invest in other projects in China like BTO or INT, because they both have less than 100 million dollars of marketcap.
lenj

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:58:08 AM

I for one think VeChain is a fantastic project. And product for that matter! It's rare to see a project in this space with real industry ties and VeChain have them in abundance. I can see a real bright future for supply chain based blockchain businesses

Yes i think so. Its great project.
Yes, this is one of the most smoking nations, if not the most smoking. And if we take into account the number of people living in China and the speed with which they multiply, then we can say that this wisdom is multiplied by 2
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:06:21 AM

Current price is 3.66 dollars. So everybody can invest it now. Vechain can go up to $ 10 before summer arrives. In my opinion 20 dollars will be due at the end of the year.
I belive this project and they are really working Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 08:47:13 AM

Current price is 3.66 dollars. So everybody can invest it now. Vechain can go up to $ 10 before summer arrives. In my opinion 20 dollars will be due at the end of the year.
Yes almost all coins that flews higher than expected can gain back and made a new ath. Well i am waiting for the Thor. Ven is still young but it is not undervalued anymore many traders, whales and investors knows what ven is. The thing for now is it potential growth in the bull season.
RodneyGrillery

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:03:52 AM

Did you read the whole article?  The BMW twitter account recanted their original statement and said that they are venture client (nothing to see here)
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 06:22:02 AM

Yes almost all coins that flews higher than expected can gain back and made a new ath. Well i am waiting for the Thor. Ven is still young but it is not undervalued anymore many traders, whales and investors knows what ven is. The thing for now is it potential growth in the bull season.

Yeah.

A lot of coins reached their ATH in mid-January.

I regret a lot that I didn't sell my VEN at that moment, because nobody knows what the market will or will not do, because I would have bought in at a low price like this and have become a mini-VEN-whale  Wink.

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:42:04 AM

Underestimated for the next 2-3 years, the platform is damp and not yet ready to show partners their advantages over others. So let it continue to develop in this vein, but for now, let's leave it for a rainy day.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
kriptom

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:44:44 AM

Nobody can stop the price of your own chain. We are expecting Thor.
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:59:24 AM

Ven is again below 3.3 dollars. If you invest it now, you can make %10 in a few days. I would say that if I saw these prices, I wish I had more money to invest. In a very short period of time, it will go above $ 5 and then $ 7. We will regret that we have not invested Sad

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
RodneyGrillery

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:53:43 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 08:47:21 AM by RodneyGrillery

Did you read the whole article?  The BMW twitter account recanted their original statement and said that they are venture client (nothing to see here)

I'm not sure but as far as I know 'everyone' could join the BMW Startup Garage programme - this doesn't mean there is a real partnership between BMW and VeChain.

http://www.bmwstartupgarage.com/partner

everyone can apply, not everyone is accepted...Mattaz fact, very few entities are accepted.  Vechain has been openly announced as a venture client of the program by BMW...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/85y0wk/less_than_5_of_all_potential_bmw_garage_startups/

You can believe what you want though.  My point was that dude said scammers faking a partnership and that's OD.  You can tap dance around the definition of a 'partnership' and the semantics of it all you want.  Regardless of how you chop it, Vechain has a pretty exclusive business relationship with BMW and those that don't want to believe that's fine, time will show everything.
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:56:19 PM

Vechain has so much more partnerships so i don't believe they lie or do fishy things with bmw partnership.. They don't need to lie, they are already trustable with a lot of big companies 's partnerships.
Surely it is so undervalued.. There is no doubt about it.

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
jackmuu

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:54:28 AM

Vechain is awesome, it recently got featured as top 10 altcoin to invest in 2018 by Jeff (Altcoin Buzz):

https://bestcrypto.tv/216/top-10-altcoins-for-2018/
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:59:23 AM

Vechain is awesome, it recently got featured as top 10 altcoin to invest in 2018 by Jeff (Altcoin Buzz):

https://bestcrypto.tv/216/top-10-altcoins-for-2018/
Yes, the top five prices of Vechain has up to ten dollars. This is a great number for those who trust and hold Vechain. But I still do not know why the prices of the altcoins come up in a confusing way. Everyone can tell this potential altcoin, but the news they give is not convincing enough. They do not think about analyzing them thoroughly, they just rely on the inspiration to invest. That's my opinion, I'm still very confused about the crypto market.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
cryptorobbo

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 11:02:09 AM

Yes, Ven has a lot of room to grow. Incredible team and great product. I won't sell any of my Ven before it hits at least 10$.
moli1

Activity: 182
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:51:43 AM

VeChain is flying high-FI in the market while the other coins are struggling to make their way and gain prices.

VEN has enough gained momentum in the past 24 hours...It is currently trading at $2.83 after gaining 30% more than what it was since yesterday. Standing strong in the 16th position according to CMC, VEN currently holds $1,479,735,731 worth marketcap.

Lbank, Binance, and Huobi are the top exchanges trading this coin with popular pairs and great volumes.

according to the latest news VEN will be listed on the exchange Bithumb..Bithumb already trading most popular coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: