Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2024, 05:12:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS beats by dr.dre beatstour BRAND NEW! *Added Video*  (Read 13092 times)
Scrappy Do (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 07:41:18 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2013, 09:04:00 AM by Scrappy Do

I am selling a brand new set of beatstour earbuds that were just replaced under warranty. I bought a 2 year warranty for them luckily back in December and thank god I did as mine went out and they asked no questions and replaced them at Best Buy. You will receive the earbuds, unopened case, brand new unused earbud attachments and its case (7 different sizes and shapes to fit any ear), and your choice of the red or white earbud holders that did not come with them (these are used to help hold them in place while running/exercising whatever) and the beats logo sticker.

YOU WILL NOT GET THE BOX PICTURED.

You may be asking.. why not?
 Simple. If I need to return the earbuds, they do not ask any questions when you have the box and manuals.

Well why do you need it if you are selling them?
 I need it as I have several sets with a 2 year warranty.

So what, I want the box!
 Tough. But guess what. I will extend this warranty down to you as well providing you pay to ship it to me, and the return freight to you.

Yea well how long till warranty is out?
 They were bought 12/20/012. So till 12/20/014.

Well these are refurbs then right?
 Wrong. They are brand new out of the box from Best Buy.

How many of these do you have?

These were purchased for $149.99 plus 2 year warranty $19.99, plus tax $13.60 total 183.58. They have since dropped the price to $129.99 figure roughly $160 new right now.

I figure $95 is more than a fair deal. I do want the BTC equivalent of course. I will do escrow with John so long as you pay the fees.

I have included in the picture a Kindle Fire I am selling here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=215941.0 and some AMD gaming codes found here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=217130.0

Please feel free to ask any questions I have not addressed!

hiddenoreo

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 09:15:53 AM

More than you will need. Smiley

Ok, seems legit.

Scrappy Do (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 04:29:07 PM

More than you will need. Smiley

Ok, seems legit.

If you are insinuating that I am not legit because I have more than one, you are sadly mistaken. I currently have 3 available and can get more. I will edit the post with my current stock.
OpenYourEyes

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 04:31:49 PM

I might try this out to see if they aren't the common chinese rip offs

takemybitcoins.com: Spend a few seconds entering a merchants email address to encourage them to accept Bitcoin
PGP key | Bitmessage: BM-GuCA7CkQ8ojXSFGrREpMDuWgv495FUX7
Scrappy Do (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 11:04:39 PM

I will video the entire process of opening and sealing the package to you right in Best Buy parking lot. These are legit.
Scrappy Do (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 05:20:14 AM

Tell ya what, just so people here know this is legit, I will offer them to you (OpenYourEyes) for $60. Just as anyone, I will give you my address and phone number to return them to for any reason during the stated warranty. I have multiple sells here folks, I am not a scammer. But as I have begged people who have bought from me to leave feedback, they never do. Hopefully with this generous offer to you, you will. Smiley
BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 09:03:56 AM

I'll take a pair for $60.

I'll confirm their authenticity also. Another guy [lepenguin] seems to sell Beats also.

Let me know if you are interested.

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
Scrappy Do (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 04:14:08 PM

I'll take a pair for $60.

I'll confirm their authenticity also. Another guy [lepenguin] seems to sell Beats also.

Let me know if you are interested.

I will give Openyoureyes 24 hours to take me up on the offer. If he does not take it, I will extend the offer to you BigBitz.
OpenYourEyes

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 05:27:43 PM

I think I'll pass for now. It's hard to tell the authenticity of them without the box.

If BigBitz grabs some and all goes well I might take a pair, even with the higher price.

takemybitcoins.com: Spend a few seconds entering a merchants email address to encourage them to accept Bitcoin
BigBitz

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 05:52:51 PM

Sure. Let me know the details.

Are you willing to send without payment and once I receive/confirm authenticity I will pay?

We can use Escrow, perhaps?

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
Scrappy Do (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 10:09:00 PM

Sure. Let me know the details.

Are you willing to send without payment and once I receive/confirm authenticity I will pay?

We can use Escrow, perhaps?

Escrow full and you pay the fees or send half and I will get them out to you tomorrow and you send the other half once you have received them and verify their legitimacy. Good lord I cannot believe people think these are fake LOL. Basically send me $30 in BTC BigBitz or OpenYourEyes or both of you can have the same offer and can verify they are legit. PM me your address and I will send you the tracking number tomorrow. You guys better leave positive feedback as this is the only reason I am doing this. I have had no problems with my AMD game codes other than the people who bought them left no feedback Sad It seems as rep around here is a mother hummer... which is a good thing.
OpenYourEyes

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 10:28:27 PM

When they are offered so cheap and, in a recent BBC report, these headphones are now the number one most common counterfeited item, it's only right to be cautious.

If you're willing to ship internationally (UK tracked delivery) & get an escrow all set up and ready I'll go for it (I'll pay fees). Or, if you are willing to ship first and I'll pay upon receipt of the items, I'll pay the full amount you were originally asking for, and of course the shipping and handling fees.

I've done numerous trades with users on here who have my full personal information (name, address, bank account number), one of whom being Projects, who is probably the most respected trader here, and I currently have a 11BTC ($1,346) on loan to him.
They are listed on my trust page whom I have sent feedback to: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=70404, I can also PM you my verified BitMit and localbitcoins profile information which have over 50+ combined trades for over 100BTC; I'm certainly not in the business of earning a scammer tag for a pair of headphones.

Scrappy Do (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 02:03:10 AM

When they are offered so cheap and, in a recent BBC report, these headphones are now the number one most common counterfeited item, it's only right to be cautious.

If you're willing to ship internationally (UK tracked delivery) & get an escrow all set up and ready I'll go for it (I'll pay fees). Or, if you are willing to ship first and I'll pay upon receipt of the items, I'll pay the full amount you were originally asking for, and of course the shipping and handling fees.

I've done numerous trades with users on here who have my full personal information (name, address, bank account number), one of whom being Projects, who is probably the most respected trader here, and I currently have a 11BTC ($1,346) on loan to him.
They are listed on my trust page whom I have sent feedback to: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=70404, I can also PM you my verified BitMit and localbitcoins profile information which have over 50+ combined trades for over 100BTC; I'm certainly not in the business of earning a scammer tag for a pair of headphones.

If Best Buy is selling fakes then the US is (pardon my french) Fucked. We may still be. (the US) Regardless, both you guys are in the UK and I have no problem shipping there so long as you pay the shipping and escrow (if you choose this route). I will pick up the shipping it would cost in the US. Basically knock $7 USD off the top. Whatever over that, you pick up. Hell guys, if you want to call me or skype or whatever, shoot me a PM. I am not here to scam, I am here to roll!
BigBitz

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 06:49:23 AM

So, 67bucks?

Do you want PayPal or bitcoin?

If shipping to UK is only 7 extra then let's do that.  Cheesy

Scrappy Do (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 12:45:20 AM

So, 67bucks?

Do you want PayPal or bitcoin?

If shipping to UK is only 7 extra then let's do that.  Cheesy

No $60. I figured the $7 in to begin with. BTC Please.
BigBitz

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 07:05:17 AM

Oh, ok cool.

So 30now and 30 on confirmation etc..

Please let me know your BTC address and I will send 0.25BTC (currently worth 30$)

Xqisit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:13:48 AM

I may be interested, let me know how they are Bitz.  Smiley
BigBitz

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:17:37 AM

I may be interested, let me know how they are Bitz.  Smiley

I'm hoping they are authentic.

No box etc makes it much harder to tell I believe.

Scrappy Do (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 07:29:09 PM

Oh, ok cool.

So 30now and 30 on confirmation etc..

Please let me know your BTC address and I will send 0.25BTC (currently worth 30$)

Yes, but this offer is to you and openyoureyes only to show legitimacy of the product. I sent you a pm.
Scrappy Do (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 08:49:23 PM

Bump! First person to order I extend the $60 offer to.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: