Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:19:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] WORLDCORE: Trade WRC token on HitBtc and OKex  (Read 52131 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (9 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
Kenter.Dic

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:51:51 AM

So much flood in the topic! Stop flooding! I understand that WRC is at the bottom right now but I don`t doubt that in the beginning of January 2019 one token will be traded at the rate of 1$ USD per a coin.  This is all about pump and dump cycles that take place every year. Not only alts but such monsters like BTC, ETH and even Ripple are in deep correction. WRC met the same fate. There are the rumors that correction will finish in May and then the bull trend will start again with a new force! Fear, uncertainty and doubt about WRC are the feelings that you must get rid of. Dot. 

Buso688

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:00:32 PM

This is just the beginning. The project is as well at an early stage but works quite well. So, I don`t see so many reasons for scam blaming. I even suspect that most of the participants from this branch are just paid for dragging the project through the muck. I personally registered on the project. Yes, the functional is inconvenient and it will be hard for newbies to deal with it. BUT! I applied for support service, they responded quickly and helped me. Make up your own mind, guys!
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:23:10 AM

WORLDCORE the price of this coin has gone too far. Unless the coin can be paid next year, it will be difficult to go up.
Now probably many coins very far fell down which perhaps it is worth looking after for purchase. And this project probably too costs attention to whom it is interesting to those. And I watch many still still very highly, it is possible to them to fall and fall still. This year probably needs to be chosen pointwise projects and coins. The market every time changes.
Kovian.Faxo

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:53:25 AM

WRC price goes up again!

+40% for last 24 hours

The latest publication in largest German blockchain-related media BTC-echo:

https://www.btc-echo.de/worldcore-fuehrt-mehr-produkte-fuer-die-blockchain-community-ein/
Anyway, course will be go up and this is only the beginnin. I’m waiting for the big growth token price. The project is conceived as long-term financial products which can integrate into the blockchain sector of economy. I think its interesting and prospectively.
VinsentMarkov

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:03:17 PM

Whether WORLDCORE coins are still worth having for a long time, it seems that the project team can't see too much of it.

Easy to think like that about anything right now. Crypto as  whole is suffering from the deteriorating market conditions. Many teams are holding back and waiting to see what happens. Good news and big developments are not having that much of an effect at the moment, it's wise to not be wasteful.
There is a general feeling that crypto market is down, but its just games of traders. Pessimism is replaced by optimism and so all the time.
Many laws to regulate the blockchain will affect the growth this market in future.
Here is the latest CCN news:
Liechtenstein PM Proposes Friendly Crypto Regulation With New “Blockchain Act”

Liechtenstein is one of many small European nations establishing itself as a blockchain hub over recent years. With a population of just 40,000 people, Liechtenstein is the sixth smallest country in the world and is home to more businesses than actual citizens due to the low tax rate. Liechtenstein is particularly attractive to blockchain businesses due to the extreme ease with which they can set up – it’s not necessary to open a bank account to start a company, and the whole process can be handled with Ethereum or Bitcoin following the country’s leading financial institution Bank Frick accepting cryptocurrency directly. Aeternityblockchain creator YanislavMalahov recently set up shop in Liechtenstein, telling Forbes “they’re making it really easy to incorporate a cryptocurrency business”.

Crown Prince Alois is even interested in using blockchain for administrative government uses as well as stating his family’s interest in cryptocurrency investment, among the richest royal families in Europe. With all that in mind, it’s no surprise that the nation is planning to take it very easy on blockchain regulation in their upcoming legislation known simply as “The Blockchain Act”.

Prime Minister Adrian Hasler states that far from simply regulating the spending, tax, and issuance of cryptocurrency, the law aims to “provide the necessary legal framework for a wide range of new services and business models relating to these technologies”, saying that it “goes much further than the blockchain legislation of other countries” in his speech at a Finance Forum in late March.

Liechtenstein is one of many small nations punching above their weight in the blockchain space, perhaps capitalizing on the inherently slower regulatory efforts made by larger countries. Switzerland is another rising blockchain hub with cryptocurrency adoption widespread in cities like Zug, while the Prime Minister of Malta personally welcomed the proposed relocation of Binance HQ to their small island, while announcing his support for blockchain technology and calling on other EU leaders to join him “on the frontline in embracing this crucial innovation” and create the “Bitcoin continent of Europe”.
qianliwen888666

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:23:29 PM

WORLDCORE, is there anything else you can expect from this coin? The price of WRC has fallen into the abyss, and there is a rebound to choose.
sayas-wood

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:49:27 PM

Smiley That`s a fucking shit. I entered the topic to read the real facts of scam but found here nothing but a barren waste of time. Who will pay me for the lost time? If you write that the project has troubles, describe which ones. If you write that the website lags, explain what lags exactly. And if you write that the support service responds very slowly, say how much time they took for a response. Stop making obstacles to invest in a good project!!! Everything that five-cent haters write here has nothing common with reality. Go fuck yourself, stupid dicks!!!
yeyicheng888

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:33:33 AM

Investors in Worldcore have expressed deep disappointment in the coin.The performance of the WRC token is really bad.
Injalit

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:13:28 AM

Fear of missing out is understandable. But if you blame WRC, compare it with the ICO tokens that stay closely by market capitalization. That will be fair. A month ago WRC took 520 place at coinmarketcap, now it`s already 486. A slow but confident movement forward. That`s a real indicator. I don`t have WRC tokens but if I have some money, I will obligatory invest in it.   Roll Eyes

standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:13:29 AM

Fear of missing out is understandable. But if you blame WRC, compare it with the ICO tokens that stay closely by market capitalization. That will be fair. A month ago WRC took 520 place at coinmarketcap, now it`s already 486. A slow but confident movement forward. That`s a real indicator. I don`t have WRC tokens but if I have some money, I will obligatory invest in it.   Roll Eyes

Moving from 520 to 486 is not worth mentioning for sure.
WRC raised lots of money during its crowd sale but failed to perform well.
You are right that lots of projects perform worse, but it gave no reason for WRC to be like this.
dubignyp

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:51:26 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 09:02:07 AM by dubignyp

Investors in Worldcore have expressed deep disappointment in the coin.The performance of the WRC token is really bad.

Stop bullshitting, I don't know where else to go, so much I laugh at your sentence.
I'm super happy. Even if it is lower, I know that now it is cheaper to take back even more a new layer.
It's like full of crypto in the top 100 I added a cheaper layer.
It's like two other very good ICOs. I added a layer because their price went down lower than their ICO.

But it's clear there's a lot of bad language that doesn't know crypto. Learn what the crypto knows otherwise stop investing in it it's not for you Wink

The hard thing is that it's on page 4 of the marketcap and people tend not to look beyond page 2, usually only page 1. So, those who have WRC must talk more about Worldcore for advertising.

Of course, like everyone else, I prefer that it doesn't go below my initial investment. But that's how the crypto works. We can't win all the time, sometimes we have to wait longer to see our investment multiply.

ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:21:45 AM

Moving from 520 to 486 is not worth mentioning for sure.
WRC raised lots of money during its crowd sale but failed to perform well.
You are right that lots of projects perform worse, but it gave no reason for WRC to be like this.

I am not sure that you are following the update of the team. Since the ICO there is much good progress on the project. The performance of the WRC token's price is not very well of course but, I think this is good opportunity to buy this coin. The team is working hard but the price is still undervalued.
erighiscart

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:45:32 AM

Hello there. When will the info on the bonuses for the ICO will be announced?
Profit Hunterr

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:09:20 PM

There were many rumors and people that put an equal sign between Worldcore and Krymov relying on the fact that the company placed an ad on MMPG forum. So what?! Have a look yourself. Another huge cryptocurrency exchanger Yobit also placed an ad over there. And rather the same hollow accusations I heard about Yobit. And both of the projects are still alive. Oooops, do you catch the connection?
vitalli

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:13:27 PM

Profit Hunterr, I`ve read the branch to the final end and I almost lost my feelings. Here`s what I want to say. I see some pics of women and children, some pics from weddings, some pics of cars, and so on and so forth. Many of you go into personals, but none of you can provide any proofs of scam. Your inadequacy is overshooting. It really frightens me. I didn`t find out any serious problems from the side of Worldcore. Do they have a business? They do! Did they issue tokens? They did! Are the tokens traded on crypto exchangers? They are!  That`s all you must know about Worldcore.
dubignyp

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:25:34 PM

Profit Hunterr, I`ve read the branch to the final end and I almost lost my feelings. Here`s what I want to say. I see some pics of women and children, some pics from weddings, some pics of cars, and so on and so forth. Many of you go into personals, but none of you can provide any proofs of scam. Your inadequacy is overshooting. It really frightens me. I didn`t find out any serious problems from the side of Worldcore. Do they have a business? They do! Did they issue tokens? They did! Are the tokens traded on crypto exchangers? They are!  That`s all you must know about Worldcore.

And their site www.worldcore.eu which is very good.
Just a little high fees or too much unnecessary fees for the consumer, someday it will get better I think.  Tongue
dubignyp

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:29:14 PM

Hello there. When will the info on the bonuses for the ICO will be announced?

Normally it is scheduled for March 2019 for the first, of the year runs from 2018. And in the annual suite.
But you have to do five things a year, don't stand idly by. For that it is necessary to register your token on https://wrc.cab to recognize to Worldocre that you have some in holding on the number of months elapsed respected. And, to also make the shares active like voting. We haven't received a vote yet, so we're still inactive.
I don't know if WRC trading is one of the five things a year.

dubignyp

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:48:34 PM

Of course the capitalization of crypto can go further than we have experienced lately. The more people on the planet holding, the higher the market will go. That is a fact. And the crypto have a maximum background in circulation. This becomes deflationary and therefore increases rarity.

So, Worldcore for advertising you have to make videos of your team, your company. Show your work in bulk and in general. To make you want... Find large investors who will be more confident coming into www.worldcore.trade as an exchange instead of a traditional exchange with less guarantee. And so list this exchange in cornermarketcap of the crypto price list, to increase its volume price.

I can also advertise in Switzerland, living in Switzerland speaking French. I can be hired as a representative for the Francophonie if you wish.

I am an actor in a future blockchain, I know well the work to do for regulation, it is long and there is a lot to do with legal lawyers in particular. I am scrupulously following their development. Then it'll be the ICO.
dashen201306

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:50:48 PM

Official information that I haven't seen for a long time, I saw a change of team and hope that the future team can communicate with investors frequently.
FintechEU (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:59:03 PM

The new version of iOS mobile app has been uploaded to the Appstore!

Now Worldcore iOS app is compatible with iPhone X!

More updates coming soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: