Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:39:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Junior Member Loan  (Read 955 times)
Cyberczar (OP)

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:17:06 PM

Hi everyone. I'm really taking out time to look at the Loan section. Can a junior member get a loan? What limits of loan can such a member get assuming the junior member account is the collateral?
Finally, I saw some lenders ask for signed message, what's signed message?
Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:25:40 PM

Hi everyone. I'm really taking out time to look at the Loan section. Can a junior member get a loan? What limits of loan can such a member get assuming the junior member account is the collateral?
Thank you.

0. Simply Zero.

Jr. members are worthless so don't expect anyone will give you a loan.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:31:55 PM

As LS stated above, your Account here is not worth a single satoshi.
So please close this Thread of yours and try somewhere else to get the funds that you want/need.

Good luck.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sadsong

Activity: 178

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:34:18 PM

It appears Full Members are also not valued for loans either. Took a look through auctions and was a little shocked how much account value has dropped around here.
You got a long way to go, just look how backwards my loan request turned out.
If you look through a lot of the lending threads people are not actually lending, its one out maybe 30 requests that get allowed and if you get denied by one, its pretty much game over after that.

Signed message is explained in Beginners Section in the stickies. Might be a good place to start reading and know that the rules for this forum are the baseline, lot of lenders expect way more in collateral.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:37:10 PM

Even if your acc is worthless if you have valid collateral thats 120% of what you want you can get a loan but considering you asked about the account that tell me that you don't have anything else to offer.
Cyberczar (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:05:01 PM

It appears Full Members are also not valued for loans either. Took a look through auctions and was a little shocked how much account value has dropped around here.
You got a long way to go, just look how backwards my loan request turned out.
If you look through a lot of the lending threads people are not actually lending, its one out maybe 30 requests that get allowed and if you get denied by one, its pretty much game over after that.

Signed message is explained in Beginners Section in the stickies. Might be a good place to start reading and know that the rules for this forum are the baseline, lot of lenders expect way more in collateral.

Thank you Sadsong (what a name). I've gained quite an insight from your contribution. We're all here for the long haul so in a matter of months I'd be Hero member too.

DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 06:45:30 AM

Thank you.
You can still ask for a loan in this forum if you have a valid collateral with 120% value from your borrowed amount. Collateral like Altcoins are accepted. Accounts nowadays are not that accepted unlike before and thanks to those account farmers out there who created a lot of accounts and flooded the marketplace bringing down the value of accounts here.

Regarding signing a message heres a link on how to sign a message https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0
Stake your BTC address here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg10820715#msg10820715
But make sure that the address that you will stake is the one that you hold the private key, dont use those that are provided by exchanges and gambling sites, because you cant sign a message from the address that they provide.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:14:00 PM

Thank you.

I really wonder why you need the loan, because you are having to take out time to look at the Loan Section  Roll Eyes
And, Jr. member account is not worth anything, and no one would accept it as a collateral to give you a loan. Ask for a loan only if you have something to keep that is higher in value than the amount you are going to ask, otherwise, get ready to create another account and start over, as you will end up getting tagged at the end.
Cyberczar (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:45:07 AM

Thank you.
You can still ask for a loan in this forum if you have a valid collateral with 120% value from your borrowed amount. Collateral like Altcoins are accepted. Accounts nowadays are not that accepted unlike before and thanks to those account farmers out there who created a lot of accounts and flooded the marketplace bringing down the value of accounts here.

Regarding signing a message heres a link on how to sign a message https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0
Stake your BTC address here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg10820715#msg10820715
But make sure that the address that you will stake is the one that you hold the private key, dont use those that are provided by exchanges and gambling sites, because you cant sign a message from the address that they provide.

Thanks Daddy Monsi. Very helpful link.

paulo013

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:08:48 PM

That was a straight one  Cheesy junior member's are worthless Smiley
ybsok

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:51:07 AM

The higher the grade, the more credit, the easier the loan
Cyberczar (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:27:49 PM

That was a straight one  Cheesy junior member's are worthless Smiley

Not so fast...you can see Legendary and Hero are made from Newbie and Jr Member. I'm already a member and that's progress.

Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 01:01:34 AM

That was a straight one  Cheesy junior member's are worthless Smiley

Not so fast...you can see Legendary and Hero are made from Newbie and Jr Member. I'm already a member and that's progress.

You can take a worthless rock and turn it into a beautiful sculpture, too, but that doesn't mean that the rock isn't worthless before you do anything to it. It's the time and care that you invest into it that gives it that value.

Congratulations on member status!
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 07:29:32 AM

You can take a worthless rock and turn it into a beautiful sculpture, too, but that doesn't mean that the rock isn't worthless before you do anything to it. It's the time and care that you invest into it that gives it that value.

So I think this is the right time we invest in our account, I really like to make a new thread and would like to ask for a loan of o.oo2BTC without collateral but discarded it cause I know I will be denied spontaneously.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:48:49 AM

Thank you.

This is really simple, all you have to do to be approved is collect some collateral/s as jr. member accts. do not cost that much in value to be a collateral. Collect AltCoins which most lender stated in here and make sure that those coins are legit and not just garbage coins such as ETH, LTC, XMR, etc.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:42:24 PM

Thank you.

This is really simple, all you have to do to be approved is collect some collateral/s as jr. member accts. do not cost that much in value to be a collateral. Collect AltCoins which most lender stated in here and make sure that those coins are legit and not just garbage coins such as ETH, LTC, XMR, etc.

umm, a little question. why does we give AltCoins as a collateral if we can exchange them to Bitcoin?
AngelInvest

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:45:28 PM

Hi, what do people think of SALT. Looks like it could be promising. I like their model (perhaps not their pricing) but it's a service that people will want, for sure.
??
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:46:43 PM

So I think this is the right time we invest in our account, I really like to make a new thread and would like to ask for a loan of o.oo2BTC without collateral but discarded it cause I know I will be denied spontaneously.

Why did you think your loan will be denied if you dont try it anyway?
suncokreten

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:41:46 PM

umm, a little question. why does we give AltCoins as a collateral if we can exchange them to Bitcoin?

Because you don't want to close your position on alts. For example, if I think my alts are gonna grow soon but I need money to invest into an ICO, borrowing money is a better option than selling alts that might grow soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: