Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:18:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▆ ▇ █ARBI BOT█ ▇ ▆ HFT Triangular Arbitrage [Poloniex] [OKEx] [Yobit] [Binance]  (Read 53205 times)
VladZod

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:05:17 PM

I dont know where you read those things...maybe in some parallel universe that is hidden for us the normal people.
Please if you dont have anything meaningful to say stop exposing yourself and just pass by this topic.Thank you!

As you can see, he doesn't reply to my question Smiley
paperauz

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:46:20 PM

Hi bzcorp, I'm still pointing that poloniex will activate my account. Angry
When they have done, I'll cover a license as I told you privately Wink
I thought it was a matter of a few days but still I did not even answer the tickets I opened to solicit.

I take the opportunity to ask you:

1) Does the bot handle the "Bank Values" well? In the logo I see "Amount" and "Avrg.Price" but I do not know how it works.

2) Can you better overflow Ticker_Check_Interval? Why does it only work on ETH/XMR?

thank you

bzcorp (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 06:31:40 AM

I take the opportunity to ask you:

1) Does the bot handle the "Bank Values" well? In the logo I see "Amount" and "Avrg.Price" but I do not know how it works.

2) Can you better overflow Ticker_Check_Interval? Why does it only work on ETH/XMR?

thank you

1)Bank is used when there is some unfilled trade, and the unused amount is added to the bank.In the next arbitrages if it will be profitable the bank will be used.Additionally every 45 seconds the Bank Monitor compares your bank'a avrg.price with the current BTC/XMR and BTC/ETH sell price and if it will be profitable the bot sell the bank amounts.

2)Ticker_Check_Interval is the setting where you specify how often Bank Monitor will check BTC/XMR and BTC/ETH sell price.Bank hold only ETH and XMR, because there is no need to hold other coins.

ARBI BOT: High-Frequency Trading Bot
[Exchanges: Poloniex | Okex | Yobit | Binance]
[WWW] [WIKI] [FORUM] [SHOP] [FACEBOOK]
giony

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:43:01 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 05:58:04 PM by giony

do you send also a guide with the bot? can you show activity of last days?
bzcorp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:32:17 AM

do you send also a guide with the bot? can you show activity of last days?

Hello.Yes there is README in the package which explains you some of the basics.You can find detailed description about each option here.Also there is private Telegram group with ARBI users who can help you too.

There wasnt many arbitrage last few days, but there is a gain anyway.

Screenshot from Profit Monitor and Bank Monitor:
BTC Balance Change: +13.47%

Screenshot from Poloniex Trade Hisotry:

jhdscript

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 10:08:49 PM

IS the bot developped in .net?

bzcorp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:04:01 AM

Last Activity:

https://ybin.me/p/caf42b0903b29a06#oZTjdPkWs8sFT6rQomH/WpdoR8WQlZ5EICa1NlQwiM0=

hansng1988
Copper Member

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:12:52 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 07:10:53 PM by hansng1988

Hello there, that looks great! Any plan for Bittrex?

Also, what do I get after paying for the bot via Instant Buy? All files + readme/recommended settings file + a link to your Telegram's private group?

As for the support group on Telegram, would you mind providing its link here for potential clients to join and have better understandings of your bot and your supporting activities?

Update: Just bought your bot via CoinGate's Instant Buy (order # 412636), the transaction has been confirmed already. I guess I need to wait for your email then? Thought it would be automatically sent to me. Please advise.
bzcorp (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 08:23:28 PM

Hello there, that looks great! Any plan for Bittrex?

Also, what do I get after paying for the bot via Instant Buy? All files + readme/recommended settings file + a link to your Telegram's private group?

As for the support group on Telegram, would you mind providing its link here for potential clients to join and have better understandings of your bot and your supporting activities?

Update: Just bought your bot via CoinGate's Instant Buy (order # 412636), the transaction has been confirmed already. I guess I need to wait for your email then? Thought it would be automatically sent to me. Please advise.

Hello.
Your license is activated and I have PMed you on Telegram.  Smiley

wai1496

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:37:42 PM

CoinGate Order ID #418335
Payment Done .
Waiting for your reply
Koiner247

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:11:54 PM

Is one vouche open for testing?
tia,
Koiner
Morpheus26

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:34:04 AM

Hi there
just stumbled upon your bot.
I am very interested but have two questions:

1. What is needed in terms of super fast VPSes? What do you recommend - Linux over Windows or the other way around?
2. How difficult is it to set it up on the VPS and do you give some hints or tips for best practice settings (maybe two options - more risky and less risky)?

Thanks in advance.

best regards
morpheus
bzcorp (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 07:45:08 AM

Is one vouche open for testing?
tia,
Koiner

Im sorry buddy, no more vouch copies left.

Hi there

1. What is needed in terms of super fast VPSes? What do you recommend - Linux over Windows or the other way around?
2. How difficult is it to set it up on the VPS and do you give some hints or tips for best practice settings (maybe two options - more risky and less risky)?

Thanks in advance.

best regards
morpheus

Hello.

1.IMO ping lower than 3ms is recommended.Its up to you what OS you will choose, ARBI works both on Linux/Windows.
2.There is nothing to setup (on the bot side).Just install .NET Framework(Windows) or mono-devel(Linux) and start the bot.About the vps setup, you should know how to setup your machine by yourself, if you dont know how to do this my advice is to learn that first
About the settings...I dont like this model (everybody just repeating like zombies "whats your settings?"... "whats the best settings?).There isnt such things as "best settings".Start from the default and see how they fit your needs and change whats needed.

langras

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:21:45 PM

Few questions

I pinged to poloniex and have an average ping of <14ms is this workable?

Does this bot only work on poloniex ?

Is there any documentation on how the bot (parameters) work? 
Morpheus26

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:59:14 PM

Hi there

Thanks in advance.

best regards
morpheus

Hello.

1.IMO ping lower than 3ms is recommended.Its up to you what OS you will choose, ARBI works both on Linux/Windows.
2.There is nothing to setup (on the bot side).Just install .NET Framework(Windows) or mono-devel(Linux) and start the bot.About the vps setup, you should know how to setup your machine by yourself, if you dont know how to do this my advice is to learn that first
About the settings...I dont like this model (everybody just repeating like zombies "whats your settings?"... "whats the best settings?).There isnt such things as "best settings".Start from the default and see how they fit your needs and change whats needed.
[/quote]

This was not meant in a way - take me by the hand and give me all your settings kind of question - more like are there some things I need to make sure are setup correctly before I start?
Or is there an explanation on what each setting does or what this might result in?

Last but not least I have a windows server and vultr.com $5 per month linux machines - both are quick and should be fast enough I guess.
Does the bot come with install instructions for both? I guess windows is fine but do you provide a copy and paste installation guide or quick run down for Linux?

Oh and on the instapay page the form asks for an API key - is that the API key we get from Poloniex with disabled withdraw setting?
cryoser

Activity: 104

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 05:06:56 PM

Best triangle arb bot i ve ever seen
bzcorp (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:53:53 AM

This was not meant in a way - take me by the hand and give me all your settings kind of question - more like are there some things I need to make sure are setup correctly before I start?
Or is there an explanation on what each setting does or what this might result in?
You cant screw the settings and force the bot to start an unprofitable arbitrage.Trade calls will be triggered only if the end balance is > than start balance.
All options are explained in this topic, but I still havent grouped them in one place.

Last but not least I have a windows server and vultr.com $5 per month linux machines - both are quick and should be fast enough I guess.
Does the bot come with install instructions for both? I guess windows is fine but do you provide a copy and paste installation guide or quick run down for Linux?
Vultr is great, but keep in mind that if you use a windows server you will need more powerful machine.Vultr has a looking glass so you can check which location is with best ping to polo and host your vps there.
Installation is not needed.You just need to be sure that you have .NET Framework or mono-devel.

Oh and on the instapay page the form asks for an API key - is that the API key we get from Poloniex with disabled withdraw setting?
Correct.Provide the api key that you are going to use.

moehawk

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:59:56 AM

Possible you can make it support inhouse arbi for Binance exchange ?
bzcorp (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 01:06:44 PM

Possible you can make it support inhouse arbi for Binance exchange ?

Hello.
Other exchanges will be available at later stage.

sohoni

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:06:06 AM

what exactly does "frozen" mean?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: