Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:08:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▆ ▇ █ARBI BOT█ ▇ ▆ HFT Triangular Arbitrage [Poloniex] [OKEx] [Yobit] [Binance]  (Read 53203 times)
sohoni

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:52:13 PM

I don't have this bot but can't you set the "trend monitor" to detect the chances of completing the triangle even though you might get stuck mid way.  For example even if it were to get stuck but the trends for each pair were calculated to be favorable anyway then each arb attempt would have a higher chance of success.
JohnnyJai

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:49:05 AM

I don't have this bot but can't you set the "trend monitor" to detect the chances of completing the triangle even though you might get stuck mid way.  For example even if it were to get stuck but the trends for each pair were calculated to be favorable anyway then each arb attempt would have a higher chance of success.

I have already turn off "trend monitor" and I can share my Profit monitor:

Code:
┌──────────────────────┬────────────┬────────────┬────────────┬──────────────────────┬───────────────────┐
│ Date                 │ Balance    │ Bought     │ Sold       │ Profit               │ ROI               │
├──────────────────────┼────────────┼────────────┼────────────┼──────────────────────┼───────────────────┤
│ 1/4/2018 3:29:33 PM  │ +0.0103108 │ +0.0005    │ +0.0005021 │ +0.0000021           │ +0.4240085        │
│ 1/4/2018 11:56:06 PM │ +0.0103185 │ +0.0055    │ +0.0055173 │ +0.0000173           │ +0.3147284        │
│ 1/5/2018 11:54:10 PM │ +0.0103286 │ +0.01      │ +0.0100352 │ +0.0000352           │ +0.3518004        │
│ 1/6/2018 11:58:11 PM │ +0.0104015 │ +0.01      │ +0.0100881 │ +0.0000881           │ +0.8812009        │
│ 1/7/2018 11:46:09 PM │ +0.0104742 │ +0.0135383 │ +0.0136349 │ +0.0000966           │ +0.7137534        │
│ 1/8/2018 11:50:01 PM │ +0.0005026 │ +0.0201655 │ +0.0102092 │ -0.0099563           │ -49.3729383       │
│ 1/9/2018 7:31:33 AM  │ +0.0105479 │ +0.01      │ +0.0200855 │ +0.0100855           │ +100.8551009      │
└──────────────────────┴────────────┴────────────┴────────────┴──────────────────────┴───────────────────┘

And as you can see my balance don't increase so my much each day and "1/8/2018 11:50:01 PM" it get stuck holding ETH until "1/9/2018 7:31:33 AM" so it solid it with 0.0000453 profit.
sohoni

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:23:23 AM

Would be interesting to see results with the trend monitor on.  Good that we're getting down to the real-world truth on the bots performance.  Hopefully more people can share their results.
bzcorp (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:45:33 PM

Hi,
I have used this bot almost one week now.....

Hello...
First)It looks like you are using your whole balance (0.01btc) as balance per trade (0.01btc).If you have read the group's chat you should know that you must have at least 10x/15x balance per trade in your total balance.
Second)It looks like you are using volume multiplier on pair 2 of 7 or lower.You cant expect to be able to fill everytime an order that consist 1/7 from the total available balance on that price.There is more than 20k people online most of the time, you are not alone.

Would be interesting to see results with the trend monitor on.  Good that we're getting down to the real-world truth on the bots performance.  Hopefully more people can share their results.
LOL "real-world truth".I hope you realise that people who run their bot successfully will not come here and tell you how happy they are and how they are doing it, rather you will see the comments of people who can't understand/get it working. Wink

ARBI BOT: High-Frequency Trading Bot
[Exchanges: Poloniex | Okex | Yobit | Binance]
[WWW] [WIKI] [FORUM] [SHOP] [FACEBOOK]
sohoni

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:50:46 PM

LOL "real-world truth".I hope you realise that people who run their bot successfully will not come here and tell you how happy they are and how they are doing it, rather you will see the comments of people who can't understand/get it working. Wink

That's like saying why would anyone try to sell such a bot if it were successful.  Especially if creates competition for each user of the bot.  Wink
bzcorp (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:16:04 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 11:39:16 AM by bzcorp

That's like saying why would anyone try to sell such a bot if it were successful.  Especially if creates competition for each user of the bot.  Wink

Uhm...let me see...maybe because I am programmer, not  a trader and thats what programmers do...sell apps.  Roll Eyes
What if I keep it just for my self?Do you think that someone else will not decides to sell something similar?Think more globally not only what you see in front of your shoes.
Also your comparison is not very adequate.While Im selling the bot Im getting profit,if someone comes here to say how much he earns what will he get...fame?  Cheesy.So IMO your comparison is way out of the scope.

Buddy...all bots/exchange users creates competition for each other....thats part of the game.If you dont like the idea you can find yourself some non-competitive hobby.   Cheesy

mgtech

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:36:02 PM

Yeah this whole thing seems flakey. Maybe it works well with very very small increments, but nothing worth investing in if you're looking to grow your portfolio more than a few cents a piece. I've asked for averages and other stats via PM, and all I got from bzcorp is "I cant tell you any average % per day.Everyone who claims such values istalking bullshits."

Interesting statement, considering a product that's supposed to work princely around the rates of several numbers and indicators. Statistics is everything in a world of numbers. Wink
bzcorp (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 06:55:59 PM

Yeah this whole thing seems flakey...

Good for you Smiley.Typically I ignore such questions.Let me remind you that Im not offering a deposit accounts or lending accounts or something similar.I cant guarantee you any profits.What Im selling is a tool...just like hammer.If you know what are you doing you can make good use of it, else you would not.When you go to buy a hammer do you ask the guy who sell it how much avrg. roi you will make with it?Someone can make wonders with it while others can just smash it in his head.I have seen bot owners who claims that their bot make avrg. X % per day, which in most cases are absolute bullshits like I have tolded you before.I have seen people who makes a lot more than that, I have seen people who cant even make profit.

You can continue wondering does it work or not, in the meantime all licenses will be probably sold.

Have a nice day!  Cheesy

JohnnyJai

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:19:06 PM

Hello...
First)It looks like you are using your whole balance (0.01btc) as balance per trade (0.01btc).If you have read the group's chat you should know that you must have at least 10x/15x balance per trade in your total balance.
Second)It looks like you are using volume multiplier on pair 2 of 7 or lower.You cant expect to be able to fill everytime an order that consist 1/7 from the total available balance on that price.There is more than 20k people online most of the time, you are not alone.

Okey maybe I am using this tool wrong, this is how my config looks like.

{
  "XMR_Pairs": true,
  "ETH_Pairs": true,
  "Ticker_Check_Interval": 45000,
  "DynamicStartBalance": true,
  "BalancePerTrade": 0.01,
  "Pair1_Price": 0,
  "Pair2_Price": 2,
  "Pair3_Price": 8,
  "Pair1_Volume_Multiplier": 3,
  "Pair2_Volume_Multiplier": 5,
  "Pair3_Volume_Multiplier": 3,
  "Pair1_Trend_Mode": 1,
  "Pair2_Trend_Mode": 0,
  "Pair3_Trend_Mode": 1,
  "Trend_Monitor_Candle_Size": "5M",
  "Trend_Monitor_Periods": 12,
  "Profit_Monitor_Refresh_Rate": 900000,
  "Profit_Monitor_Stop_ROI": 999,
  "Profit_Monitor_Time_Offset": 0
}

What do you mean with "It looks like you are using volume multiplier on pair 2 of 7 or lower"? Do you have any suggestion to improved the configuration?
wiredesk

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:38:03 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 05:16:57 PM by wiredesk

hello bzcorp,
yesterday i purchased your bot and started it with the default settings (only entered my API key and secret). It runs for a couple of hours and I saw this on the console:

STATUS: Arbitrage Skipped. (Not In Trend Range)[BTC_ETH][ETH_CVC][BTC_CVC][1/11/2018 1:26:24 AM]
STATUS: Arbitrage Skipped. (Not In Trend Range)[BTC_ETH][ETH_CVC][BTC_CVC][1/11/2018 1:26:24 AM]
1/11/2018 2:58:01 AM|Fatal|<>c__DisplayClass17.<startReceiving>b__16|WebSocketSharp.WebSocketException:                                                                                       The header of a frame cannot be read from the stream.
                             at WebSocketSharp.WebSocketFrame.processHeader (System.Byte[] header) [0x0                                                                                      0017] in <38d3cef14c5a4fc9a92de0991034bc1a>:0
                             at WebSocketSharp.WebSocketFrame+<>c__DisplayClassa.<readHeaderAsync>b__9                                                                                       (System.Byte[] bytes) [0x00000] in <38d3cef14c5a4fc9a92de0991034bc1a>:0
                             at WebSocketSharp.Ext+<>c__DisplayClass9.<ReadBytesAsync>b__8 (System.IAsy                                                                                      ncResult ar) [0x000a2] in <38d3cef14c5a4fc9a92de0991034bc1a>:0
Total bank: 0.0055772909995910265234262002 ETH Avrg. price: 0.0896482316749999999999999982
STATUS: Arbitrage occured on [BTC_ETH][ETH_REP][BTC_REP] [For more info check the log][1/11/2018 3:32:2                                                                                      3 AM]

Tried to start the bot:

root@debian9:~/arbi# mono Arbi.exe

('-.     _  .-') .-. .-')            .-. .-')                .-') _
  ( OO ).-.( \( -O )\  ( OO )           \  ( OO )              (  OO) )
  / . --. / ,------. ;-----.\   ,-.-')   ;-----.\  .-'),-----. /     '._
  | \-.  \  |   /`. '| .-.  |   |  |OO)  | .-.  | ( OO'  .-.  '|'--...__)
.-'-'  |  | |  /  | || '-' /_)  |  |  \  | '-' /_)/   |  | |  |'--.  .--'
 \| |_.'  | |  |_.' || .-. `.   |  |(_/  | .-. `. \_) |  |\|  |   |  |
  |  .-.  | |  .  '.'| |  \  | ,|  |_.'  | |  \  |  \ |  | |  |   |  |
  |  | |  | |  |\  \ | '--'  /(_|  |     | '--'  /   `'  '-'  '   |  |
  `--' `--' `--' '--'`------'   `--'     `------'      `-----'    `--'
                                                        v1.5.7

LICENSE STATUS: VALID
Balance per trade : 0.0005
XMR PAIRS: True ETH PAIRS: True
Ticker Check Interval: 45000 ms
Price Lines: 0 , 1 , 9 Volume Multipliers 3 , 7 , 3
Dynamic Start Balance: True
Trend Mode (Pair1/Pair2/Pair3): 1 , 0 , 1
Candle Size: 5M Periods: 12
Profit Monitor Refresh Rate: 900000 ms Stop ROI: 999 % Time Offset: 0
PRESS ENTER TO START THE SCANNER / PRESS Q TO STOP THE SCANNER

Here is the config:

root@debian9:~/arbi# cat config.json
{
  "XMR_Pairs": true,
  "ETH_Pairs": true,
  "Ticker_Check_Interval": 45000,
  "DynamicStartBalance": true,
  "BalancePerTrade": 0.0005,
  "Pair1_Price": 0,
  "Pair2_Price": 1,
  "Pair3_Price": 9,
  "Pair1_Volume_Multiplier": 3,
  "Pair2_Volume_Multiplier": 5,
  "Pair3_Volume_Multiplier": 3,
  "Pair1_Trend_Mode": 1,
  "Pair2_Trend_Mode": 0,
  "Pair3_Trend_Mode": 1,
  "Trend_Monitor_Candle_Size": "5M",
  "Trend_Monitor_Periods": 12,
  "Profit_Monitor_Refresh_Rate": 900000,
  "Profit_Monitor_Stop_ROI": 999,
  "Profit_Monitor_Time_Offset": 0
}

P.S. Moved the bot to windows 10 machine, same result:

c:\1.5.7>Arbi.exe

___  ____________ _____
 / _ \ | ___ \ ___ \_   _|
/ /_\ \| |_/ / |_/ / | |
|  _  ||    /| ___ \ | |
| | | || |\ \| |_/ /_| |_
\_| |_/\_| \_\____/ \___/ v1.5.7

LICENSE STATUS: VALID
Balance per trade : 0.0005
XMR PAIRS: True ETH PAIRS: True
Ticker Check Interval: 45000 ms
Price Lines: 0 , 1 , 9 Volume Multipliers 3 , 5 , 3
Dynamic Start Balance: True
Trend Mode (Pair1/Pair2/Pair3): 1 , 0 , 1
Candle Size: 5M Periods: 12
Profit Monitor Refresh Rate: 900000 ms Stop ROI: 999 % Time Offset: 0
PRESS ENTER TO START THE SCANNER / PRESS Q TO STOP THE SCANNER

EDIT: bzcorp suggested to set "Profit_Monitor_Stop_ROI" to 65000. Now its working Smiley
jilipollo

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:01:54 AM

Hi all,

Just an advice based on my experience before you choose to purchase this bot.

You really want to watch out before taking your decision!!!

Don't buy it if you are planning to run it on a non x86 architecture. (Raspberry pi in my case)

@BZ Co, lovely creator of the bot, is gonna tell you to f... off if you purchased it without knowing this point. Everybody knows nobody runs bots on Raspberry, that's well-known...

You will have no help to set it up when you will be asking
Then, if by chance she deign to answer you again, she is gonna start to swear on you that you are "so dumb", it was obvious it won't work. That she has "no tolerence to dickheads" and she will start swearing on you.
She will never ever take a look on your issue and just say that you "waste her (precious) time" (I admit it might be important to do so as the last version released is bugged as hell at the moment I'm writing and she is probably in a hurry to fix it).

But WTF?!!! You just asked the girl (presented as developper support Roll Eyes ), who just wrote in her advertisement her program is running under Windows & Ubuntu 16.04
http://file:///home/tibo/Documents/Screenshot%20from%202018-01-20%2008-57-40.png
why you can't run her bot on your Raspberry under... Ubuntu 16.04 (advertised tested, very quickly then)... You are then told rudelessly (if not more) to "stop whining" and that "you should have asked before buying it"  Huh

Needless to say, you will be answered sharply that there is no refund if you ask.

So if you are lucky enough to make her bot working on Ubuntu 16.04 with an obvious x86 CPU (v1.5.7 seems fine from what I can see on the "support" group, don't use the last one), don't think about expecting any support if something goes wrong.

After taking a look on the real CAT Bot community, I would seriously advise you to spend a bit more bucks, and choose this one. It seems to work fine, users look like really happy about it. Description is not shady and you have what you paid for.
And most of all, it is user friendly and you have a real support.
This bot is not dumbly coded requiring mono-devel. It is running with Java 8 which makes it way more simple to use it, under any OS, and with most of the CPU architecture.

I am aware I am not a computer champ, but I still managed to run 2 other bots on my rasp without problem. All I wanted was a little help, or a quick explanation why I was loosing my time trying to sort the things out on my own. That was probably funnier for her to leave me look for a non-existing solution before insulting me.

I would really appreciate if a mod could add in the BOT description that the program is not compatible with non x86 CPU. It would help other people not to be fooled by false advertisement and suffer the same mishap. I'm pretty sure I'm not the first one being stolen, and, more than an oversight, I consider it to be a SCAM

Hope this will help.

So, even if you are "dumb", just be smart on this one. If not, good luck with this absolute b..ch
jilipollo

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:55:48 PM

Update :

If you don't agree with God Almighty, you will be kicked out of the community group.

You would then have no way to have any help from other users in the same case, or good samaritans willing to help (actually don't expect too much from the community as well, only one guy offered his help in a full week...).

Let's face it. Everything in this bot sucks badly.

That might explain why it is sold off compared to CAT by the way... and why you can't find anything related to it on the net, except from this thread...

I have to admit, @Bz Co was right, I was really dumb... How could I purchase this unknown shit, even at this price?

Does somebody want my useless licence?

No?

Sure?

Come on, that's a bargain guys!!! I give this crap away! (except if you offer me a switch with CAT of course  Grin)

alban77

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:10:11 PM

Hi,
how to download a copy of Arbi bot for windows 64bit to try it before to buy?

Any link of this?
mgtech

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:25:29 PM

Update :

If you don't agree with God Almighty, you will be kicked out of the community group.

You would then have no way to have any help from other users in the same case, or good samaritans willing to help (actually don't expect too much from the community as well, only one guy offered his help in a full week...).

Let's face it. Everything in this bot sucks badly.

That might explain why it is sold off compared to CAT by the way... and why you can't find anything related to it on the net, except from this thread...

I have to admit, @Bz Co was right, I was really dumb... How could I purchase this unknown shit, even at this price?

Does somebody want my useless licence?

No?

Sure?

Come on, that's a bargain guys!!! I give this crap away! (except if you offer me a switch with CAT of course  Grin)

Such a shame, this bot sounded like it had so much potential, but the dev's attitude did make it seem something was off. Thanks for sharing your unfortunate experience Sad
All4here

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:15:15 PM

this software looks really good.
but still don't have trustable  feedback. these guys should provide some kind of trail copy to get some kind of positive response.
bzcorp (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:06:03 AM

Version 1.6.1 now available.

Whats new:

⦁  CORE:

⦁  Tweaked websocket connection handler.
⦁  Tweaked trade cycles.
⦁  Configuration changes can be applied without restarting.
⦁  Bank data changes can be applied without restarting.
⦁  Revamped Profit Monitor
⦁  Revamped Bank Monitor
⦁  Saving arbitrage activities to DB.
⦁  Benchmark [Experimental]
⦁  Auto Start [Experimental]

⦁  Web UI:

⦁  Arbitrage events statistic (Day/Week/Month)
⦁  Activity history (Sort/Search/Details)
⦁  Main Options (Global Options/Access Options/Exchanges Options)
⦁  Profit Monitor (Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Sort/Search)
⦁  Trend Monitor (Exchanges/Range)
⦁  Bank Monitor (Bank Details/Edit/Bank Activity/Sort/Search)
⦁  Dashboard (Exchanges/Status/Control)

Wiki: https://172.86.120.100/

Screenshots:

bzcorp (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 05:34:18 PM

Activity sorted by Profit (Top 10):

Profit Monitor History:

alban77

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:38:58 PM

https://i.imgur.com/fVF1Hyl.png

Profit Monitor History:
https://i.imgur.com/rGwPc1c.png

How to try this bot (at least 2 day) before to buy?

Can you tell me?
All4here

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:44:32 PM

https://i.imgur.com/fVF1Hyl.png

Profit Monitor History:
https://i.imgur.com/rGwPc1c.png

How to try this bot (at least 2 day) before to buy?

Can you tell me?

i am also interested to buy but beofe i have to test this.
should be something 2 or 3 days trial period.
bzcorp (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:08:11 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: