Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:31:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is finding members for signature bounties getting harder and harder?  (Read 410 times)
VTS (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:07:01 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 08:04:15 AM by mprep

Hello!

Lately it seems that getting members to join signature bounties became very hard till almost impossible. Hugh amounts joining social-networks bounties tho.

Are the big numbers of upcoming icos the reason?

OR what else could it be?

Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:13:17 PM

Many ICO campaigns unfortunately accept everyone into their ranks. It is getting harder and harder to find pure fluent English speakers although they are still around. It is quite surprising there are not more of us, actually. Bitcoin is on the world stage now, yet 99% of the posters here do not speak English as their mother tongue. If you think about it, that is quite an odd stat.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:17:32 PM

Many ICO campaigns unfortunately accept everyone into their ranks. It is getting harder and harder to find pure fluent English speakers although they are still around. It is quite surprising there are not more of us, actually. Bitcoin is on the world stage now, yet 99% of the posters here do not speak English as their mother tongue. If you think about it, that is quite an odd stat.

I must admit there is a high amount of broken English speakers. Reading different kinds of forums/sub-forums and seeing not much Hero and Legendary Members. Sr. Members are rare too.

Duno what to think of all that. Do you have any advice how to get more members signing up for signature bounties?

Thank you for your time!

johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:30:01 PM

Another trend is to join the popular bounty. I have seen so many bounties where participants wont even gets a penny because of the number of participants is more than twice. The problem is people dont see the future, they just wanna get some coins and dump them as soon it hits an exchange.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:42:34 PM

That is because many people lost trust in bounty signature campaigns. They need to work hard for a month atleast without getting anything. After the ICO the tokens provided may be worthless who knows?. But still members will join signature campaign if the project is good.
Try launching a BTC signature campaign, you will find members joining in no time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
cryptojanne

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:47:29 PM

I think some bounties last longer than before, combined with alot of new exciting campains. You gotta pay more, crypto is the ppls money. Around here we dont work for scraps.
Dullmartini

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:49:39 PM

A few reasons I can think of
- there are so many ico's so members can be more selective which one they join, in terms of quality of the token, # of required weekly posts and the bounty size, in order to get the biggest expected return for their time investment
- there are so many crap ico's so members are more cautious about which they join. The good looking icos will probably get a lot of members who want to do signature campaigns

Also quite frankly the bounty forum is a nightmare to navigate. You have to search through tons of pages to find decent opportunities

Are you doing a bounty and have trouble finding memberso do your sig campaign?
VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:09:55 PM

A few reasons I can think of
- there are so many ico's so members can be more selective which one they join, in terms of quality of the token, # of required weekly posts and the bounty size, in order to get the biggest expected return for their time investment
- there are so many crap ico's so members are more cautious about which they join. The good looking icos will probably get a lot of members who want to do signature campaigns

Also quite frankly the bounty forum is a nightmare to navigate. You have to search through tons of pages to find decent opportunities

Are you doing a bounty and have trouble finding memberso do your sig campaign?

Yes we will start a bounty soon, we get many social-networks sign-up signatures are lacking... but hey its just 48 hours ago we started to search for hunters :-)

I do follow some projects already some months, so this is why I´m asking.. seeing many tracker sheets with like 1% - 5% members joining signatures, that´s why I opened this thread here to get some ideas and clues why...

VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:09:09 PM

Another trend is to join the popular bounty. I have seen so many bounties where participants wont even gets a penny because of the number of participants is more than twice. The problem is people dont see the future, they just wanna get some coins and dump them as soon it hits an exchange.

Ye most are after the fast bugs and do not see the the bright future if the would hold. Well allays depends on project of course!

2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:22:59 PM

the part of the members of community only prefer to join and be an investor on ICOs.
Some of them are follow and research some good projects and after this they choose and become a bounty participant to the best campaign which they like and they could gain more.
VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:44:09 PM

the part of the members of community only prefer to join and be an investor on ICOs.
Some of them are follow and research some good projects and after this they choose and become a bounty participant to the best campaign which they like and they could gain more.

Thank you for your input!

Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:48:24 PM

Just like it has been said! There are many project and fewer campaigners who are very selective, especially the more experienced ones!
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:51:24 PM

Because these relatively low paying bounties attract the poorest, most desperate crypto
users.  I bet half of them wouldn't even be into bitcoin if there weren't this opportunity to make
money on the forum.  My native language is English, but I'm not into spamming things about
crypto on my Facebook or Twitter accounts, and I don't need the money that badly so that's why
I don't partake in such things.  I don't find that to be a shame.  It's a shame that there are
people willing to spam their friends and family and ruin this forum for a few dollars.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:52:37 PM

That's because a lot of people have lost trust Alt signature bounty. Its not easy to work for a whole month and still yet get nothing. Gone are those days when you get good ones.
But its good say that bitcoin signature bounties is still reliable.
VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:23:13 PM

Because these relatively low paying bounties attract the poorest, most desperate crypto
users.  I bet half of them wouldn't even be into bitcoin if there weren't this opportunity to make
money on the forum.  My native language is English, but I'm not into spamming things about
crypto on my Facebook or Twitter accounts, and I don't need the money that badly so that's why
I don't partake in such things.  I don't find that to be a shame.  It's a shame that there are
people willing to spam their friends and family and ruin this forum for a few dollars.

Thank you for sharing your view! sadly there lies some true in it!

shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:26:12 PM

I agree with a lot of posts in here, but i see that most bounty managers are accepting some users that dont even know how to manage english, or that they only post in other languages, that is not good for the ico, since most traffic is supposed to go to english speakers, but it does not, it goes to local boards and nobody sees the signature and the project.
And most people only want to be paid in bitcoin, that is why the best posters are only being part of bitcoin campaigns, and i think this makes the project sounds more serious.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
chilly9876

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 10:32:44 PM

I think a lot has to do with the many stipulations ico's put on and the low amount that is paid, also the fact that it's paid in their own coins. Most people from developed western countries find the offered amounts too low to bother.

Jincor
Genuinely simple smart contracts and cryptocurrency transactions for any business
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper FacebookTwitterTelegramLinkedin
Jincor ICO 15th of November, 2017[/center
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:33:03 PM

I think the reason is why finding members for signature bounties getting harder and harder. There are more and more ICO with each day and a lot of scam here. So people start to think what signature bunty to join more thoughtfully. But also I thought a lot of bounty hunters here, more than need. I was wrong.
gbosah

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:39:38 PM

My opinion is due to the duration of some signature campaign that always last long causing the members to be limited to another new bounty
Qpeep

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:44:26 PM

This is an interesting question indeed, especially as signature campaigns are among bounties the ones which usually pay the most. But perhaps for many people it is too much work...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: